Not Going Home

Ch.51

Seokjin's P.O.V.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

All the first years didn't want to get a ride from me. Yoongi didn't hesitate to leave for the warehouse. It's technically his house so I knew I wouldn't be going there any time soon. Lunch was really awkward. He didn't bother to look at me. Not even in the class we share. As soon as our teacher said we had to find a partner, Yoongi left the classroom entirely. He never came back and frustrated our teacher to no end. I ended up doing the project alone. The most annoying part was my teacher assigning Yoongi as my partner since we always team up. That meant he's going to still get a grade based off my work. This school is loaded with bullsh*t.

I tried not to get too angry. (F/n) came to me last night to talk about the fight. She didn't want me fighting with him anymore because we graduate in two weeks. It's hard to believe I'll be leaving this place now. I used to feel imprisoned here, but I almost didn't want to leave so I could stay with everybody. Now that I'm going to become a model, the idea of leaving doesn't sound so bad. The only thing I don't like is the fact that Yoongi hates me. He can be frustrating like that, but (F/n) told me she had another job to do. My best guess is that she went to talk to Yoongi.

It did get me thinking, but today proved that her work was fruitless. That was to be expected. Yoongi is a stubborn as a rock. Even though he's done all this awful stuff in the past, I've forgiven him without much thought time and time again. I didn't understand why he couldn't do that for me. Is he just that bad of a friend? Maybe it's good for me to go to Australia and cut out all the toxic stuff from my life. Though I didn't want to leave my little sister, Jiwoo alone with my parents, I knew she would be fine. Mom will take care of her and it's not like our father ever paid any attention to his kids.

Jungkook and Jimin followed Yoongi off to the warehouse. I thought Taehyung would go with them, but he didn't. (F/n) trailed behind the silver haired boy. Did they want me to drive them home? That wasn't the case either. Taehyung told me not to worry about it and (F/n) stayed by his side. That's weird. I didn't think about it for too long though. Namjoon and Hoseok joined me in my truck. Do they want to be dropped off at home or to the warehouse? Either way, I'm going to just go home. Yoongi won't like seeing me in the warehouse. I know if I go, there's going to be another fight. Going home is my only option and not a thrilling one.

"So where do you guys want to go?" I drove off campus, glancing at the second years. "Home? The warehouse?"

"I'm not going home." Hoseok shook his head.

"Going to Namjoon's?" I asked, slowling down for a red light.

"Nope. I'm not going home either." Namjoon smirked. That's confusing. I raised a brow at the two who seemed to be enjoying themselves. They acted like they knew something I didn't. "We're going to your house."

"WHAT!?" I abruptly stopped the car.

Our bodies flung forward, but we luckily didn't get hurt. The seatbelts kept us from flying off. My grip on the wheel tightened as I looked at them with a glare. They're crazy if they think they're allowed in my house. I don't have a problem hanging out with them, but there's no way they're coming inside. Dad would get furious to see outsiders, but still wouldn't have shame to yell at me in front of them. Hell, that thing might even beat me in front of them from how aggressive he's been getting lately. Just thinking about that thing makes my blood boil. Hoseok laughed in his seat, grinning at me and Namjoon who sat in the passenger's seat as always. Next time he's going in the back.

"We're hanging out with you, Seokjin hyung!" Hoseok cheered.

"No, guys. You aren't coming over to my house." I shook my head, driving forward when the light turned green. "That's not happening."