Smacks All Around

Ch.45

If Yoongi wasn't already disgusted with you then he certainly had a reason to now. He's witnessed your gross sobbing over his best friend. It was just a one-day crush, but it hurt like a b*tch! You suddenly fell head over heels over the eldest member without caution. It was unfair. Why couldn't your first crush be at least on one of the boys currently into you? After trying so hard to keep your relationships with all of them platonic. Gosh, Hyosung is going to have so many questions. Hopefully she'll see that you're not in the mood for her crazy. She already thinks you have thing for older guys because of Yoongi's sudden presence. He really came out of no where and then said he wanted to speak to you. That's weird.

The two of you have gotten closer since you housed him, so you could proudly say he didn't hate you. If you said he liked you then Yoongi would tell you not to push it. Wasn't he the sweetest? Still, you felt grateful that he made Seokjin go away and got Hyosung unnie to leave you guys alone. That's when his scary attitude really came in handy. Now you were emotionally vulnerable as you recalled today's events. It's been quite a day. You admitted everything that happened tonight except for Seokjin getting recruited. That was something for him to tell the members. Yoongi sighed as your chest felt lighter after talking to someone.

He stared at you without saying a word. Yoongi watched you wipe the tears away and calm yourself down. Whatever words were going to come out of his mouth, you wanted to be ready. He was probably going to give you some tough love. That's what you were hoping for. It was possible that he was going to start laughing at you for believing someone like Seokjin could be into you. This was getting to be too much. Usually, Seokjin is just a friend who's older than you and now he's on some higher pedestal. He's this gorgeous angel while you felt like nothing compared to him. Is this how crushes are? If so, you hate them. They're certainly not worth it.

"Are you done crying?" Yoongi sighed.

"Think so." You put your arms under your thighs.

"So...you have a thing for Seokjin?" Yoongi raised a brow to make you roll your eyes.

"It started today and ended today. What's your point?" You huffed.

"Nothing, I just think it's funny how you would choose him." Yoongi chuckled. "He's my best friend but let me just say, he's not anything special. Not someone for you to be crying over like this. You know that."

"He's our friend. Shouldn't we be saying kind things about him?" You furrowed your brows to hear him scoff.

"I can't stand his jokes and he got mad at me for not laughing. I'm gonna say whatever the f*ck I want right now." Yoongi crossed his arms. He probably got yelled at by the eldest for being no fun all the time. Grinning at the thought, you listened to what else he had to say. "Look, I think you got a fake crush on him. You liked the idea of being in a romantic relationship and saw Seokjin. He made you believe that was possible. I don't actually think you were into him."

"You think so?" You looked at him with big eyes. That did make sense.

"Seokjin is a flirt and I don't think he's your type." Yoongi shrugged.

"How do you know what's my type?" You narrowed your eyes on him. Standing up from the bottom step, you gave him a playful glare. No more tears tonight. Let it be laughter.

"I don't, but I can take a good guess." Yoongi stepped closer to you. Holding your breath, you suddenly felt his arm wrap around you.

"You're...touching me?" You said.

"I'm trying to comfort you, ungrateful—"

"That's not comforting." You wrapped your arms around the slender male. He really was skinny. He appeared fragile despite having this tough and scary reputation. "You're so small."