Avoiding Questions

Ch.49

He gave them an answer already? Why in the world would he do that!? Going to Australia is such a big deal! Your mouth gaped open as Seokjin tried to confidently look his members in the eyes. He wanted them to understand without a problem. It was hard to believe this was happening. This was already causing a problem inside you. You looked over at the other members as the air changed. It felt suffocating to be in the warehouse despite the space being huge. The first year boys frowned, their eyes gloomy and face showing obvious hurt. Things with the gang were changing now that the third years weren't going to be in high school anymore. They're becoming adults now. Making their own decisions about their future.

A large part of you wanted to question Seokjin's actions, but why? He had the right to say yes. It's his future and he wants to become a model. You told him to accept. He knows you're supportive of him and you can't take that back just because he has to go far away. Seokjin will have to do what he needs to in order to complete his dreams. Namjoon's lips parted, but he was speechless like Hoseok. Hoseok swallowed hard and stared down at the ground. A bird was leaving the nest, but Yoongi didn't like that. Just because he has wings doesn't mean he has to fly. Yoongi glared at Seokjin with posion. He gritted his teeth and couldn't believe what he was hearing from his best friend.

The emotional side of you wanted to question why he did that without telling you guys first. Granted, most of the members would try to talk him out of it. They would convince him to go to another agency if he wants to be a model. Taehyung walked over to Hoseok, digging his head into his hyung's chest. Namjoon was saddened to see the first year broken hearted like that. Namjoon, Yoongi, and Taehyung were taking this the hardest. Their plans were to stay with the gang. To keep this family forever and now one wants to leave. What if that makes the others go too and destroys the family? Seokjin frowned to see this as the reactions.

"Don't cry, Taehyung." Seokjin sighed.

"I'm not crying. I'm disappointed," Taehyung mumbled. Namjoon squeezed the boy's shoulder to cheer him up.

"Seokjin...why didn't you bring it up before giving an answer?" Namjoon furrowed his brows. "We usually make big decisions together. We're a family."

"I know, but Namjoon, I'm older than all of you." Seokjin crossed his arms. "I have to make my own decisions about my future. The gang isn't going to last forever and that's the sad reality."

"So just because you're older you think you can hurt the people who care about you?" Yoongi growled. Seokjin's eyed widened to hear this sudden comment. Jungkook and Jimin gave each other worried stares. The third years might start a giant fight over this. It's only going to tear apart the gang even further.

"That's not what I'm saying at all!" Seokjin stomped his foot.

"No, it is!" Yoongi nodded his head. "You can get f*cking lost, alright? Glad to know it's that easy to throw us away." The blue hair turned around.

"Min Yoongi!" Namjoon shouted. "Let's talk about this!"

"There's nothing left to talk about. Didn't you hear?" Yoongi scoffed. The leader shook his head as Seokjin brought his hands to his hair.

"Don't just leave. You think I'm not sad to hear this? Look at how Taehyung is handling this." Namjoon reasoned, making the third year turn around.

"And yet Seokjin is still going to Australia. He doesn't care about us," Yoongi said bitterly. Hoseok patted Taehyung who finally turned around to face everyone. His eyes didn't glow as bright as they typically did.