Leaving SuChin

Ch.27

Jimin's P.O.V.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Holding my phone tightly in my hand, I kept staring at the screen. My eyes were glued to it. Not like anything super interesting was on it. People would get up one by one and pass by me. The door would open and some would enter happily or nervously. How they exited made me feel like throwing up. Where was the closest bathroom? Lifting my head was hard. I kept avoiding stares from everyone as new people took empty seats. All I had to do at the moment was breath naturally. For some reason, I thought I had built up the courage to come here, but the pain wasn't over. My whole body was shaking with nerves as the woman opened the door with a clip board.

"Park Jimin..." She listed names off her clip board. The rest of the names were muted after I heard my own. Was it too late to run? Getting up from my seat, I turned off my phone and put it in my pocket.

Three other guys came with me into a large room. The floor looked almost spotless, the wood shining as the sun came through the high windows. There was a long table in the back of the room with chairs scattered around. Only two people actually sat behind the table with a water bottle in hand. Shaking my hands, I kept my posture straight as I looked around the room. A whole wall was a mirror and I let out an involuntary gasp. The three guys were already checking themselves out, trying to stretch, and show off some small moves. I didn't move like them. Instead I stood in front of the table with the most confident smile I could muster. While the guy continued writing something on his notebook, I waited for him to finish.

A few scoffs were let out from the other boys. Especially from the one with his hair dyed a strange color. It looked like it wasn't fading right, but I wasn't one to judge. The other two kept their natural hair color while I had my blonde hair. Just for today, I even put in blue eye contacts. Taehyung once said that they made me look fierce and Jungkook told me I looked really pale. Either way, I felt like I dressed nicely for this occasion. The others were in all black athletic wear while mine was a bit more formal. The man behind the table put his pen down and looked up. He seemed a bit startled to see me smiling at him. I wasn't ready in the least, but (F/n) makes me want to be confident. The other guys stopped moving around and followed my actions as I bowed.

"Hello." He crossed his arms. "I'm the choreographer, Sungmin. Introduce yourselves to me individually. Let's start with you." He pointed directly at me.

"Hello, my name is Park Jimin! It's nice to meet you." I smiled. "Please take care of me!" Sungmin eyed me with an unreadable expression. It changed slightly when the boy with the strange hair let out a soft chuckle.

"I'm Hyungseong." He stopped chuckling. He crossed his arms as he gave me a side glance. I wanted to be nice and I was going to be. But in my opinion, I felt like this guy was too confident over nothing. Sungmin carried less interest with him due to his personality. He continued with the other boys and gave them the same unreadable expression.

Our looks were definitely getting judged which made me nervous. It brought up a lot of insecurities I had with myself, but I pushed them all away. We came here to dance. I'm actually going through with the audition (F/n) sent me. Jam Entertainment wasn't that big of a company, but it was still intimidating. Female interns roaming around the room were looking at us as Sungmin walked closer up to the mirror. Hyungseong noticed and sent them all a wink. Did he forget Sungmin could see this all through the mirror? My eyes tried to focus on Sungmin since I wanted him to know how attentive I could be. Girls weren't going to distract me and I took things seriously. The other two gentleman were trying their best to do the same.