Talks to Fights

Ch.35

Yesterday ruined the safety streak, but you wouldn't have it any other way. The gang meeting up with Yoongi again after a week let you know their actual feelings. Namjoon seemed to be the only one who wasn't ready to forgive and that was completely understandable. Jungkook got all his anger out by fighting Yoongi and calmed down. He realized he doesn't want Yoongi dead. After all, Yoongi did help make the group wean him off steroids for his safety instead of taking it all away like Namjoon had planned. Jimin was willing to put it all past him since his relationship with dance has changed. Then the rest of the members wanted it to be over already. Taehyung had a close connection with his hyungs. Hoseok wanted everyone to be happy and together again. Finally, Seokjin has known Yoongi the longest and they've been through a lot together. He's also fully recovered from the bullet wound thanks to the medical advice from Yoongi without issues.

All of that meant that Yoongi probably had a good chance of being forgiven. You weren't aware of the flower plan, but it was a good step. The two of you have gotten closer and it's super exciting. He doesn't like it when you consider him your friend though. He refuses to call you the same thing. Hopefully when the gang returns together, he won't hate having you around. That won't stop him from getting annoyed of you and insulting you though. Some things just haven't changed when it comes to that. During physical education, Jimin told you that Namjoon wanted you go to the warehouse with them after school. You said okay before having to run a lap. Ms. Lee didn't like the tone you gave her at the beginning of class when you said 'here'. Now she's just always annoyed of you. Dandy.

This time she actually watched to see if you would do it. What a pain. When you finished, she let you change and go to lunch. Since you were tired, you took a while to change into your uniform. It just felt like a bunch of unnecessary layers. Yoongi would be waiting for you in the bathroom anyway so you didn't run over to the third-year building like you usually do. Luckily the physical education field wasn't too far from the building. It didn't take long to get there and enjoy the fixed air conditioning. Walking down the hall, you pried open the bathroom door and opened the giant stall. Yoongi was glaring at you with his cheeks full.

"You're late." He growled.

"I'm sorry!" You laughed, coming in to sit down. He rolled his eyes and tossed a tiny bag of gummies at you. "Oh thank you."

"Shut up and eat it." Yoongi sighed.

"You're always so rude." You whined as you put one gummy in your mouth.

"And?" Yoongi raised a brow. He didn't care how big your pout was. He was just naturally a grumpy guy. To you at least. You've seen him show a different side to the other members on occasion.

Shaking your head at him, you finished the bag of gummies quickly. The bathroom light flickered above the two of you. For a boy's bathroom, this place was actually pretty clean. There was a lot of graffiti on the stalls but other than that there wasn't much puddles on the ground. Mainly for the single stalls. The walls were a creamy tan while the ground were tiny white tiles. No one could use the big stall because it was broken, and you think it must have been Yoongi's doing. He didn't want anyone stinking up his lunch spot. No one entered this bathroom anymore for that reason. It's become known that you'll get things thrown at you.

"What took you so long?" Yoongi asked.

"I walked." You shrugged.

"How short are your legs?" He scoffed. Despite you treating him so kindly, he treated you like dirt. It was better than when he used to treat you like scum.

"Well then!" You huffed. "Look, you have to walk home alone today."

"Home?" Yoongi questioned as if you made an offensive joke.