Accepting

Ch.56

The first year boys were ready to hang out together. They invited you to join in on the fun which was going to happen at Jungkook's house. How exciting is that? You were happy to spend time with the boys and get invited into their homes, but you weren't looking forward to possibly seeing Ms. Jeon again. She left a bitter taste in your mouth from your last encounter with her. Of course, the maknae never confirmed it was his mother but it was a given. All the boys didn't seem to have good bonds with their parents. The only lucky one was Namjoon and even so, it's only his Mom he cares about. Then Taehyung unfortunately lost both of his parents. Jungkook hasn't told you the story with her or with his life and you doubt he ever will. He's not one to talk about his home life or personal feelings.

Maybe one day he might though. Taehyung and Jimin were walking in front of you to Jungkook's house. All of you had switched out of your uniforms first before meeting up at the maknae's house. Jimin was clearly nervous to bump into any parents. He told you not to talk to them no matter what. Taehyung grinned and said he'd handle it. Hopefully the three of you can just avoid seeing his parents. Especially Jungkook's mother. You're tired of hearing people call you a slut. At this point, you're ready to throw your shoe at someone. Students at school don't care anymore, but if you ever annoy anyone at school they don't hesitate to pull out that word.

Taehyung ran up to the front door with a lot of excitement. Jimin stood behind with you right next to him. Please let it be Jungkook who opens the door. Crossing your arms, you tried not to get too nervous when Taehyung knocked his knuckles on the door. He did it with confidence and gave Jimin and you a smile. That's when the door opened to reveal someone with a shorter height than Jungkook. Jimin let out a small sigh of annoyance to see the woman you had a grudge against. She stood there, eyeing the boys before her eyes landed on you. Her glare lasted longer on you than on your friends.

"What are you here for?" She asked.

"Hi! We're here to hangout with your roommate, Jungkook." Taehyung smiled as Jimin let out a chuckle. Your eyes widened to hear that. Was Taehyung telling the truth about that or was he just joking? The woman dug her nails in her skin to hear that come out from the silver haired boy. "He told us he'd be here."

"Roommate?" She scoffed. "Is that what he's been telling everyone?"

"He actually describes his relation to you differently, but eh. Same thing." Jimin shrugged to your surprise. The amount of sass that came from him.

"Well—" She was ready to kick us out until Jungkook came to save the day.

"My friends! Come on in and ignore the maid." Jungkook waved you guys over. Taehyung ran past the older woman and Jimin squeezed past too. You awkwardly made your way inside, trying your best to avoid connecting eyes with the woman.

"Maid!? Are you kidding me, Jeon Jungkook?" The woman screeched.

"We don't know each other. Sorry," Jungkook replied back as everyone went inside his room.

Jungkook shut the room to his bedroom right away after that. Anymore screeches from her would be muffled from now on. Taehyung was sitting in Jungkook's gaming chair, whistling at how impressed he was with the woman's craziness. Jimin sat next to you on Jungkook's bed, breathless with what had just happened. You were a mixture of shock and confusion. She's most likely his mother, right? You were being nosey again. It made you want to ask but Jungkook shot you down last time you asked. Was it appropriate to ask Jimin or Taehyung if she was? It's not that private of a question. It's hard to tell anymore. Curiosity was getting to you to know what her deal was.