Crushed Dreams

Ch.31

Jimin and you were coloring on the coffee table in the warehouse. The both of you sat on the floor, doodling whatever came to mind. Jungkook was sitting on the couch with an actual sketchbook. His drawings were really good! He was really shy about showing them though, but he did give you some peeks. Then Taehyung was spray painting the area behind the couch. He was trying to do portraits of everyone the best he could. It didn't smell pleasant, but the members appreciated the attempts. Currently, Jimin was carefully coloring something in since he didn't trust his coloring skills. You were just messing around with the white piece of paper you were given. Today was a very chill day in the warehouse. The three oldest members were laying cards at the table while Namjoon was spending the day with his mom.

That meant Yoongi was in charge of us for another day. It was strange to not have the pink hair around, but you were slowly getting used to it. That didn't mean Namjoon was forgotten. Everyone missed him, but his mom was getting suspicious. He usually hung out late which was okay with his mom. She's just been wondering what he's up to since he disappeared when she was sick. It's finally making her wonder what exactly her son has been doing. Hoseok said that we all had to try our hardest and pretend not to be in a gang when around Namjoon. That was the plan and it wasn't that great. Taehyung shook his spray can violently before finally getting the pink to spray on the wall.

Namjoon wasn't aware the warehouse was getting a makeover. It'll be a like a little surprise for him. Taehyung was making him right now. Since Taehyung found the warehouse, he made the decision to paint but did ask Yoongi where he could do it. Yoongi wanted to play cards and didn't want the fumes bothering him so he made the silver hair do it where you were. Too bad for him, Taehyung handed you guys face masks and wore one himself. It helped not make any of you guys light headed while he worked. As Taehyung threw cans around in his duffel bag, his phone alerted him of a message. The male took it out of his flannel to read what was sent to him.

"Namjoon hyung approved the deal I told him about!" Taehyung pulled the face mask down.

"Good." Yoongi gave him a thumbs up.

"Sweet. I get to protect Namjoon from getting himself beat up. No more extra scars!" Jungkook chuckled, sharpening his pencil. Hoseok gave the maknae a look to respect his hyung. It only made the brunette grin like a troublemaker. Jimin set down his purple marker, raising his head up to see Taehyung.

"When's the deal?" Jimin asked.

"This Saturday!" Taehyung cheered, putting his mask back on and turned back to his wall.

Laughing at his energy, you turned to face Jimin with a smile. His expression was the exact opposite of yours. The blonde's eyes were wide and he was beginning to shake. Losing your smile, you opened your mouth to call his name. Before you could even get your voice to call out his name, Jimin was already running out of the warehouse. Jungkook was too busy focusing on his drawing to notice and Taehyung was loudly humming a weird tune. Hoseok was cheering at his win, Seokjin was groaning at his loss, and Yoongi was looking at his cards. Getting up from the ground, you ran out to find Jimin crouched down in front of the warehouse.

His back was pressed against the wall. Jimin didn't lift his head at all when your foot steps came closer. The boy kept his face buried in his knees that he was tightly holding up to his chest. Placing one knee on the ground, you went low to the ground to try and see his face. You had no idea what was going on. You bit your lip and wondered what you could do to cheer him up. He was so ready for a deal so why did this bring him down all of a sudden? Slowly reaching towards his shoulder, you rested your hand there before rubbing his back. Jimin sniffled, eventually lifting his face enough for you to see how red his eyes were. Immediately, a bullet shattered your heart and it was painful.