Introduction

Introduction

This document is the property of The United States Department of Justice. Any dissemination of this document without proper permission from the aforementioned government agency is punishable up to the amount of $500,000 and ten years of federal imprisonment.

This collection of documents was assembled at the request of the jury for the purpose of assisting them in reaching a verdict in the case of The People v. Jonathan Ludarac. It contains relevant aspects of the investigation leading to the aforementioned trial and a transcript of the pertinent parts of the trial itself. All of the content contained herein has been reviewed by legal counsel for both the prosecution and defense. All information has been verified to the most possible extent.

Each document is labeled by format and mode of communication. Some of the documents do not appear in their entirety. In some instances, relevant information has been extracted from larger documents for continuity and to highlight important details pertaining to the arguments made by counsel.

The content of the documents contained here have not been altered in any significant way. Some statements in some documents have been deemed inadmissible by the judge. In these cases, the place of the statement or statements is replaced by a bold note indicating the omission.

To the twelve citizens who are tasked with determining the guilt of Jonathan Ludarac, may you find the truth in these unfortunate events. The citizens of the United States of America have placed their faith in you to assign guilt or lack thereof in this matter. Let justice prevail as the result of your efforts.

The defendant is innocent until proven guilty.

The charges are as follows:

                                I.            Murder in the 1st degree: Dallas Gaines

                              II.            Murder in the 1st degree: Jack Sitersin

                           III.            Murder in the 1st degree: Cullen Krast

                            IV.            Murder in the 1st degree: Vincent Bates

                              V.            4 Counts: Conspiracy to commit murder

                                              in the 1st degree

                            VI.            Abuse of a minor: Cooper Ludarac

                         VII.            Abuse of a minor: Kayla Ludarac

                       VIII.            Domestic Abuse: Dana Ludarac

                            IX.            Other (Filled in by jury if deemed necessary):