Not Yours (All 7)

hello I have been M.I.A but that is because I'm working on a fanficcccc, well two but this one in particular has me more excited than anything anyway here's brat tamer BTS
————————————————
Third Person
BTS starting putting their outfits together for the night, they would see their favorite soloist (M/n) in concert. The vibe buzzing around all of them was of excitement and joy. "Do you think he's gonna notice us?" Jungkook hollered as he bounced up and down in his seat like a fangirl.

"Uh, along with the other 10,000 fans there yes." Yoongi said nervously scratching his head. "Just smile and nod boys, just smile and nod." Namjoon said, feeling the nervousness himself now as well.

This was starting to feel like a bad incident waiting to happen. But the boys had to have a good time, hopefully the crowd will be accommodating enough to not mob them just for being at a concert. Besides, they have security and are in the VIP box at the venue. The only people there will be the other VIP fans, which isn't many since the tickets don't come cheap.

Once they were all done up and looking gorgeous as ever, the boys hit the road to the venue of the concert. The maknae line took it upon them to all wear (M/n)'s merch, trying to disguise themselves as just fanboys, and not worldwide famous idols which didn't exactly work that well.

Surprisingly, there were only a few fans waiting outside, they were smart to come nice and early to get to their seats without being squashed in a stampede. Everyone knew that by the time the clock hit 6:00 the stadium would be Packed with a capital P. This is a (M/n) concert after all, who would miss the opportunity?

"He's doing covers first!! I wonder if he'll do any of our songs!!" Taehyung whisper-yelled as they got to the VIP box up top. It had such a perfect view of the stage, they just knew they'd drool as soon as (M/n) walks on.

"You're being ambitious, he hasn't even mentioned us." Jin said with a small sigh. "Pfft. I'm sure he's V biased. That's why you're emo." Taehyung said, earning a well deserved smack from Jin's elbow. "VAV is opening for him, look, there they are now!" Jungkook said excitedly as the whole crowd cheered.

VAV played lots of their best, and most upbeat songs to get everyone dancing and singing along, the group always got along really well with (M/n) and the fandoms were practically merged together. Every song was well received by the crowd, and it felt like a VAV concert with how many were singing along. But alas, time for the main event had come and the fans were now rightfully geared up for (M/n).

"Hello sexies! Can I just say you all look incredible today, and no, my manager didn't pay me to tell you that. So right now I have some throwback covers to get you dancing once more. Also kudos to VAV for being the best openers, like ugh, take my job already boys!" (M/n) turned everyone's attention towards him with his opening words. BTS were ignoring the whispers from fans behind them even, all eyes were on (M/n).

His sequinned baby pink bodysuit and platform boots made him look like an 80s popstar. The look truly hugged his best features and accentuated them even more, if that was even possible. "Looks like someone is gonna get dicked down tonight-" "-Taehyung no one asked for your commentary!" A couple of fans behind BTS started to giggle, and it was only when Taehyung turned around to see a few girls filming the concert that he knew he'd fucked up. Big time.

"Okay everyone so this first one I have for you is a cover of American Boy by Estelle, and I have it dedicated to- "Park Jimin! Park Jimin! Park Jimin! Oh please please please.. me!" Jimin whispered eagerly bouncing in his seat "You're not even American." Yoongi said with a blank stare."

"I have it dedicated to my good friend Mark Tuan!" With the way he said the word 'good', each and every one of the boys had some type of jealousy bubbling up inside their heads. It was like a switch went off, they knew about the rumours surrounding Mark and (M/n), this just added assault to injury. "JUST DATE ALREADY!" A fan yelled causing (M/n) and someone else in the VIP box to laugh among the cheers that occurred shortly after. Hoseok instinctively turned to find the owner of the laugh, and smiled falsely when he saw Mark there smiling and videoing (M/n) on his phone.