Favorite Teacher (Namjoon) pt. 2

sooo this is a little short, but since it's the 50th update, and i recently hit 120k reads, i'm doing a special little double update ( which can I just say, thank you so so much, I don't know how to keep up but you guys are amazing and I love you so so so so so so so so so so much )
————————————————
Sowon's POV
*six years from now*
"So your dad's an elementary school teacher AND a bestselling author, AND your mom owns an entire record label?!" Misane, the new Japanese transfer student asked me. "Oh not my mom, I have two dads." I explained, slightly nervous about admitting that to my new friend. "Oh. That's cool, it must suck though.." she began, and my face fell immediately. wow, great job, you could've just pretended you have a mom and a dad, stupid Sowon!

"What do you mean?" I asked, trying not to burst into tears from either shame or hurt. "It must suck being stuck in an endless cycle of 'go ask your father'!" Misane chuckled, and I smiled, knowing she didn't have a judgment towards my family.

"Yeah, you should hear their silly arguments, sometimes I feel like I'm older than them!" I joked, laughing with Misane. Who knew being twelve would be so fun, it's the first day of the new semester and I already have a new friend, not to mention it's my dads' five year wedding anniversary today! I have to make them a card, I just have to.

"Hey Misane, are you any good at art?" I asked, and her face lit up at the question. "Does this answer your question?" She said as she pulled out a sketchbook full of beautifully intricate sketches of people, flowers, cats, fish, whales. "Wow. That's amazing, uhh do you think you can draw this photo of my dads for a card?" I asked, showing her a photo of my appa Namjoon and my dad (M/n). She smiled and nodded, quickly getting to work.

Soon, Misane showed me her beautiful work, and I gave her a hug, thanking her repeatedly. "It's amazing, I'll write your name in the card too, since you drew them for me, and I'll tell you what they think!" I said as I left school, catching the night bus as I'm a big girl now and I'm independent as appa Namjoon says.

When I got home, I found my parents snuggled up on the couch watching a movie. They paused it as soon as I walked in, turning their full attention to me.

"What's that in your hand, Sowonie?" My dad (M/n) asked, I remember when he would ask me stuff like this when he was my elementary school teacher! To think, if I hadn't gotten sick that day, Appa would've never met (M/n). "It's an anniversary card for the two of you. My new friend Misane helped me by drawing you two on the front, she's really good!" I said, and the two of them seemed very happy and impressed.

"This is amazing Sowon! I love it, tell your friend I love her drawing too!" Appa Namjoon said, smiling widely with the dimples he passed on to me as well. "Aww, and the words! Your writing is amazing, I'm glad I taught you well, Sowonie!" (M/n) said, his face lighting up when he smiled.

I then gave them both a hug and went up to my room, eager to chat on the phone to my new friend Misane!

Namjoon's POV
After Sowon had left, I shuffled closer to (M/n), holding him in my arms. Before him, I never thought I would even like holding someone physically like this. He's truly made me soft. I kissed his forehead and he turned around so he was facing me cheekily. "I see what you did there." I chuckled as I connected our lips into a sweet kiss that tasted like (M/n)'s citrus chapstick.

"Hmmn, I love you Joonie." (M/n) said, I ruffled his hair, "I love you too darling, happy anniversary." I wished (M/n), sneakily pulling out a bouquet of a mixture of different yellow flowers I got for him on the way back from work today.

I handed him the bouquet of flowers, and his face lit up like the city at night. If you asked, I'd tell you it is the single most beautiful thing I have ever seen. "Thank you so so much, happy anniversary Namjoon!" He exclaimed as he pulled me in for another hug. I wrapped my arms tightly and protectively around his arms.

"Remember when we first met? I always think, no wonder Sowon loved you as a teacher this much, she gets her good taste in people from her appa" I chucked, still holding (M/n) close. "And I always thought, such a good student must've been brought up by a very intelligent man, and I was right, and such a handsome man too!" (M/n) said, bringing me closer to him for another kiss, this one sweet and chaste but loving and tantalising nonetheless.

I held (M/n) closer to me, his warm breath falling on my chest as we lay there in the warmth and presence of each other, just breathing, just existing, just loving. It is nearly ten at night, so we were both quite tired from work.

I took (M/n) by the hand to our bedroom, because we weren't spending the night on the couch. "Hmm, m sleepy Namjoonie" (M/n) drawled, a sleepy smile on his face. I decided to carry him up, seeing how exhausted he looks.

I held him in my arms and carried him, plopping him down on the bed with the upmost care. I then tucked (M/n) in, seeing him smile at me closing his eyes shortly after. I kissed his forehead, getting into bed with him and cuddling him close. We are just us, like this, together. And nothing can feel more right.

Our little family of three. Him and I and Sowon, is just the dream I could've hoped for in life. To be able to spend the rest of my lifetime with someone as lovely as (M/n) is something I am so thankful for in life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~