Reset Time (All 7)

A/n: I'm really feeding u good huh? it's 9 pm in Toronto rn so it ain't 2020 just yet but I'm gonna wrote this nice n early, or late depending on where u are lmfao, n e way since I probably won't get to say it later, HAPPY NEW YEAR I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH. I have a LOT for you in 2020 stay tuned my love
————————————————
M/n's POV
So planning out that special New Year's kiss isn't much of a challenge for most people yeah? How about when you have seven boyfriends. Like, you can't possibly lock lips with all at once, never mind kiss seven people one by one all in under a minute, just the thought of that clusterfuck gives me shivers.

So I've decided I'm going to relive it all, seven times with each of them. That's right. Set it to 11:59 pm and kiss at that special moment when the night turns into morning and the decade ends, then do it all over again until everyone's been kissed. I feel like Father Time, except I'm not bearded and old and really I'm not controlling time I'm just changing the time on my watch so it feels like a different time even though it isn't. You know?

As I brainstormed some more last minute ideas at my computer desk, I heard the door behind me click open, letting in a slight cold draft from the impact in which it swung open. "Helloooo?~" I called out, not really expecting to be engulfed in an immense hug, wrapped tightly and snug in a pair of toned arms.

"Jungkook?" I called out, the sound muffled by his left bicep which was pressed against my face. "Sorry baby, last hug of the decade, gotta make it count!" He said, whooshing me around so I was facing him directly.

He inches closer, biting his lip. Nah boy, not just yet. "C'mon.. one kiss pleaaaaseee?~" he whined, stuffing his top lip underneath his lower lip into a pout. Sparing myself of the misery of his puppy dog eyes, I chucked a pillow at him. Ain't nobody gonna catch these lips until this year is up.

"You're so mean, (M/n)." He remarked, placing the pillow on my lap, still in a pout. "That's hey you love meeeee~" I teased, pushing him out the door and clicking the lock so I can get my makeup on, not that I really need to anyway.

'Note to self- you're gorgeous. 💋' I wrote in lipstick on my mirror, applying some to my lips and leaving a kiss mark on it for good measure. I tossed on some more makeup, keeping it light but adding some glitter to the eyes so it makes more sense, given that my stage name is Champagne.

I then walked into the closet, taking a good look around me before landing my eyes on a millennial pink silky button down. I strolled through a few more rows of clothes until I spotted a latex corset and some tight black pants. I put on both the shirt and pants, dreading the last part. I got into the corset with ease, but putting it together and awkwardly twisting and tying stuff so it fit snug around my waist was a different story.

Thankfully, a knock was at my door. I unlocked it, revealing a sweaty, messy haired Hoseok in a grey muscle tee. Well fuck me. Literally."Ah, Hoseok! can you help me with this?" I asked, he knew I meant the corset and he nodded, dropping the charger cable he was holding onto the bed and holding the two straps of the corset.

He pulled it so it fit tighter around my waist, but still not tight enough. "Go tighter please." I asked, and he pulled the straps even more until I let out a gasp. I felt like a princess getting ready for a ball in the Victorian times. "Jesus, how small is your waist?" He gawked, pulling the strings a little more and tying them into a bow.

"Hm, I dont actually know." I shrugged, taking a seat on my rightful throne, Hoseok's lap. "You look so hot, sometimes I don't wanna share you." He said as his eyes trailed up and down my body. "Too bad. I am a luxury and having too much wealth all to yourself makes you greedy." I pretended to flip my hair, except the problem is it's a little too short to flip.