Tease (Taehyung)

**A/n: you're a crossdresser in this and Tae is your friend with ~benefits~ ***it gets a lil steamy and a little emo**

(M/n)'s POV
I was SO excited. My new Victoria's Secret lingerie has just come in the mail, this was my first set of lingerie since I discovered I enjoy cross dressing, now that I've moved out I'm finally able to order the clothes I like to wear.

I started trying a bunch of them on and decided on wearing a pair of black laced panties under my oversized pastel pink sweater when I was startled by the doorbell to my studio apartment ringing through the front room. I ran over to it, not really caring about what I'm wearing since I was expecting Taehyung to show up anyway. He seems pretty chill with me wearing women's clothes as far as I'm aware.

Taehyung's POV
Damn. (M/n) looks so hot right now standing at the door with his cute lace panties and pink sweater, I can't keep my eyes off of him. He gives me a small wave and smiles excitedly, his cheeks are a sweet shade of crimson "Heyyyy hyunggg~" he sang in his adorable voice, I fought the strong urge to coo at this.

"Good evening babyboy" I replied, winking and leaning over to grab his tiny waist. I closed the door behind us with my foot and gave him a small peck on the forehead. "Ah, w-what did I tell you about c-calling me those names, and kissing me for that matter?" He stuttered with flaming red cheeks. This made my own cheeks red, this boy I swear to goddd.

(M/n)'s POV
I turned round and locked the door since Taehyung just closed it loosely and I don't want anyone breaking in, and just then I felt a large hand grab my ass and a deep chuckle along with it. I turned around and gave Taehyung a 'really?' look, to which he just smirked and grabbed my ass harsher this time. I let out a small yelp. "Cute~" Taehyung cooed, pulling me closer to him and connecting our lips into a chaste kiss.

He pulled back and dragged me to the couch. "Let's watch a movie babyboy" there goes that nickname again. It's like he's expecting me to call him daddy or something. "Sure thing daddy" I said the last part subconsciously, instantly smacking my palm over my mouth. Why the fuck did I say that? "Oh you want daddy huh?" He said in my ear, his deep voice making me bite my lip. I hadn't had enough time to fantasize about him or even reply to his suggestive question when he pulled me onto his lap. "Stay there." He said once again in his deep, sexy voice. "O-okay?" I stuttered I'm agreement, it sounded more like a question but my voice became higher at the end because he once again startled me by gripping onto my thigh and squeezing it. "You're so cute when you're flustered, (M/n) babe"

I shifted on his lap, squirming around to get comfortable when he let out a satisfied groan and grabbed my hips. "Keep teasing me and you'll get a punishment babyboy" Taehyung warned me, we both hadn't even paid any attention to the movie on the screen, and I didn't even realize I wasn't shifting but I was grinding. on. my. hyung's. d i c k.

"Oh-oh shit sorry TaeTae-hyung, I didn't m-mean to do that" He chuckled in response. "It's alright, keep grinding on me. I was actually quite enjoying that, babe." I turned around, now facing Tae and I smacked him on the chest playfully. "I wasn't doing that on purpose, I was shifting to get c-comfortable but there was something hard against my b-butt-" I cut myself off when my breath hitched and my cheeks flared up, realizing he had a hard-on this entire time. 

Third Person
Taehyung pulled (M/n) closer by his thighs and grinded his own cock against his babyboy's. "You like that huh? I can feel you getting hard baby, tell daddy how it feels, use your words, slut." (M/n) gasped and writhed on Taehyung's clothed boner, "I-it feels so good daddy" his laced lingerie was now stained with small drops of precum. His eyes were glossed over and soft lips were agape and he let out soft gasps and moans and Taehyung let out low moans and swear words.

"Fuck b-babyboy.." Taehyung growled and grinded (M/n) against him harsher, the younger's legs were trembling slightly from the sensation, Taehyung found this to be so cute. It was the first time he's done something sexual to him, they both liked each other but always kept the title 'friends with benefits' because past relationship traumas kept them from making it official.

Taehyung had been cheated on by his last girlfriend, and it only turned sour when he told  her he's bisexual.

(M/n) was abused by his first boyfriend, and messed around with Grindr hook-ups to try and fill the void, he only gave up when he started getting closer with Taehyung. Taehyung made him happier and there was nothing he could do to deny that.

(M/n) too made Taehyung happier, he finally realized why the younger male always made him nervous and, after much denial, realized he was into him.

Now they both slumped tiredly on the couch after getting cleaned up, luckily Taehyung kept a spare change of boxers at (M/n)'s house for when he took care of things in the bathroom.

(M/n) got even sleepier by the time Taehyung had finished and his hyung carried him to his king sized bed and held him until he fell asleep. He admired the younger, his plump lips and  tousled (H/c) hair, his long eyelashes and beautifully smooth (S/c) skin. Taehyung eventually gave in to the sleepiness and drifted off into a peaceful slumber with his (M/n) in his arms.

A/n: hello sorry I've been a little MIA, my nonna's not really so well and I've been worried sick about her. I know she wants her grandson to be strong for her so that is what I'll do.

But enjoy this chapter, also Taehyung was SO HOT at the Grammy's just as the others were. But DAMN he really snapped. Unfortunately they didn't win but they had so much fun and it's a night they won't ever forget.