Take You Places (Taehyung)

Ep. 980 of me having a very nice dream and turning it into a weird oneshot hahahhhh a lot of this makes no sense take it with a grain of salt
————————————————
(M/n)
Eyeing up the early morning sunrise and taking it all in is one of my favorite pastimes.

Just being in the presence of an ethereal sky, the sun making its grand appearance, a pinky orange birth of a new day. I creaked open my apartment bedroom window, the cool January breeze blowing in like little puffs of cotton. This morning I have the genius idea of making myself feel good. By that I mean, wearing what I want, doing what I want and being who I want.

I hummed a tune as I clicked on the record player, some Frank Sinatra vinyl that I had on last time playing as I stood at my closet for a good fifteen minutes before picking out the right outfit to wear. A pair of navy blue jeans, a white and baby blue striped shirt worn loose with a couple buttons undone, but since the weather most likely won't be on my side today, I chucked on an unzipped fluffy black jacket with blue flames on it, still showing off my stylishly messy shirt. I attached a belt around my waist, a plain black one but with the prettiest touch of a koi fish buckle.

I watered my roughly fifty million houseplants and darted around my 'slightly' untidy apartment, (hey, it's an organised mess) fixing myself a piece of toast and going to check on my Persian cat, Samurai. Samurai was unwanted by the family she had last, and wasn't cared for that well. When I adopted her from the shelter that had took her in, the people there said they didn't even know what breed she was at first as she had lost a lot of her signature Persian kitty fur due to mange as a result of mistreatment from previous owners.

Even after the care from the shelter and treatment for her illnesses, my poor kitty still struggles with anxiety, which makes her and I quite a bit similar. We both are homebodies who love the indoors, and are a lot of the time afraid of new people.

Samurai hasn't gotten used to humans treating her as good as I do, so she spends a lot of her time on the couch, huddled up in her comfy corner. I petted her soft fur, seeing her in her usual spot, and fixed her a bowl of cat food. She gratefully chomped down on it, I giggled, seeing how happy my pretty kitty is about a nice meal.

These are moments I cherish a lot in life.

But my cherishing couldn't last long, as I had to leave for work. I washed my face and brushed my teeth, applying a bit of makeup to my face and stepping out the door once I was done.

I made my way to the art gallery I work at, my colleague and friend Mina waving at me with a smile. "Hey (M/n), you look so cute today!" She complimented, I smiled, a rosey blush rising to my cheeks, "I decided to look good for myself, I've spent so long down the gutter of sadness that I'm finally coming out of it and enjoying life" saying the words out loud like that, really confirmed it.

I'm getting better. Yes, I haven't been myself in months due to an incredibly shitty breakup with an incredibly shitty toxic boyfriend, but who's to say life is over? I'm thankful and I'm happy and.. for the most part, I'm open to dating again. "That's right honey, you do you now, he's in the past. Soooo, have you been speaking to any guys lately?" Mina asked with a playful glint in her eyes.

"Uh, not really, n-" We both became quiet when the door opened, the bells attached to it clinking and ringing in a subtle, wind chime-esque tune. A man stepped inside, he was donning a long black trench coat, a black turtleneck with a silver chain on top and some black trousers. He wore some black, boat style shoes that made a slight clicking sound when he walked. He truly looked like a suave businessman with every move he made, and don't even get me started on his appearance—