Hands (Hoseok)

how's it going stinkers here's some smut with cute aftercare ok see u on the other side :]

_____________________

(M/n)'s POV
Morning, the blissful rising of the sun, a warm radiant glow bouncing off of my lover's cheeks and his chest, rising and falling, bare and clear. The occasional gust of breeze cascading inside from the narrowly open window, the sun shining through the mustard curtain, creating a honey colored aura of calm amongst the sea of white sheets I lay with him in.

A day off, away from the bustling busy street, the crowded train on the daily commute to work. The chattering and clamoring and whirring and wheeling and catheters and IV tubes and oxygen masks and blood and vomit and broken skin.

As for him, Hobi got away from the stench of sweat and booming speakers, the choreography and run throughs and squeaky shoes. From floor to ceiling dance room mirrors, and teenagers and teaching and instructing and '5, 6, 7, 8!'s.

By something not short of a miracle, we'd both gotten the day off. And we were both going to spend it wisely.

I traced the palm of his hands, they are slender, and three or four centimetres larger than mine. Veiny and tanned and strong with prominence in the knuckles and definition in each finger.

"Mhhn.. (M/n) if you want them around your neck so bad you can just ask." Hoseok's raspy morning voice makes me jolt upright, a tint of pink rising to my cheeks. "I- no I don't, what are you talking about?" I've always been a shitty liar, this was just one of those times my deception skills were particularly terrible.

Third Person
"Oh, you know exactly what I'm talking about, don't even try to tell me you don't want.. this" Hoseok was very much awake by now, wrapping his defined hands around his lover (M/n)'s neck.

The boy melted into his touch. It was so commanding and so passionate, yet so carefree and calm. This is a regular occurrence, the choking. As were the ropes.

(M/n) was now tied to the bedpost, Hoseok was skilled in the art of restraint. His hands were bound together and attached behind him, his legs tied on either side of the bed. Easy access, complete submission.

"It's a little tight this time, master" (M/n) commented, feeling the rope burn at his wrists a bit. Hoseok chuckled, his mind going to another place as he smirked at his rope bunny. "Hm, but you won't be" Hoseok winked, sliding his tongue across his lower lip as he prepped his lover.

"You ready?" Hoseok asked, and (M/n) gave him the okay to move. He started off with slow, lustful thrusts, then the slow turned hard.

Several high pitched moans and whimpers of approval came from (M/n) as he moved, moderate but hard and powerful thrusts coming from Hoseok's hips. He'd been trained to move like this with his hips in dance, that's exactly why he's so good at this.

"So pretty." He hummed, moaning as he thrusted deep into (M/n). "Feels so good.. hmm.. ah~" (M/n) was in pure bliss, enjoying and savouring every second of it.

Hoseok too was in some sort of endless heaven, his lover really felt good to take over like this. His body was so perfect, Hoseok just couldn't get enough. He enjoyed pressing bruises and marks into the curves of (M/n)'s body, sucking lovebites all over his neck and chest, hitting that special place between his neck and collarbone with his tongue that sends his body into pure ecstasy, his sweet spot.

(M/n) began to shudder, his moans turning more pitchy and whiny, Hoseok knew he was close. He picks up the pace, destroying (M/n)'s prostate with his rough thrusts as the ropes held his lover down.

"Okay, you say when, and we'll ride it out together, yeah?" Hoseok asked, (M/n) hummed in agreement, too far down the rabbit hole of pleasure to use words.

Both the men were close to climax, sloppy thrusts and the slap of skin echoed off the walls. Gasps and grunts and moans and the chafing of rope on skin surrounded the room.

"Hmm, gonna cum now H-Hoseok~"

The two of them released, fighting to catch their breath once more. Small beads of sweat shone on (M/n)'s cheeks and forehead, Hoseok's arms glistening with perspiration under the now late evening sunlight.

"C'mon, let's get you out of the ropes and into the bath. Sound good?" Hoseok suggested, pulling out and undoing the ropes (M/n) was restrained in. "Of course it does, everything with you sounds good." (M/n) said, pulling his lover into a lingering, heated kiss. Their lips worked in perfect harmony, dancing on each other like in a ballroom. (M/n) muttered an 'I love you' , his voice croaky from all that screaming and moaning he did.

"Oh wow, I really went hard didn't I?" Hoseok said with a giggle in his voice, kissing (M/n)'s forehead and the tip of his nose lovingly.

He examined the marks he'd left on (M/n), the rope marks on his wrists and ankles, the hickeys trailing down from his neck to his chest, the hand-shaped bruises on his hips and thighs. They all looked so beautiful, and it pleased Hoseok even more that he created it.

After, they both hopped in the shower, Hoseok scrubbed (M/n) down with his bare hands and the soap, kissing all the spots he'd sucked on his neck previously. (M/n) whined, the tender kisses on his fresh hickeys creating a tingly feeling on his skin.

"Okay now lets get out before we turn into prunes" he joked, grabbing a towel for himself and chucking one at Hoseok.

Hoseok tenderly dried (M/n) down, grabbing himself some sweatpants and (M/n) some clean, yellow pyjamas. "Arms up." He said, and (M/n) obeyed, Hoseok pitting his pyjama shirt on for his lover.

He then sat (M/n) down on his lap, sliding the pyjama bottoms onto his legs and crawling up into bed with (M/n), spooning him lovingly. "God, I'm so lucky." He muttered, pecking (M/n)'s cheek.

(M/n) turned around and they both connected their lips, sharing a long kiss before they spent the rest of their early night in each other's arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~