It's a Date? (Jungkook)

Yo so our big baby's TWENTY FUCKIN TWO JDJDJSJS

Seriously when has this man not peaked

Seriously when has this man not peaked. he just keeps getting better and better, there is no final form he's just gonna keep evolving.

Jungkook's POV
I'm on the bus right now on my way home from school, I'm sitting alone as usual since Taehyung's at a saxophone lesson and Jimin's somewhere being class president and doing class president things. It's always like this on a Friday, but this time it feels worse.

It's not their fault and obviously they have places to be, but it's my birthday tomorrow, and it would be better to have my friends on the bus with me, especially since the guy I like is within poking distance from me. I can practically poke him right now.

The guy I like.. well, let's just say I can never get him alone. It's not that he's mega popular, I mean if I do say so myself, from being friends with Taehyung and Jimin, who know some seniors, I'm most likely more popular than him. It's just that he has two friends and they stick with him like glue.

And the thing is, both his friends are girls, and it's still the immature elementary school thing of if I go up to their friend group I want to chat up and flirt with his friends. Which is not the case at all, I mean it's a case of 'I'm here for him, ladies, not you.'

But sometimes I doubt everything and think he's dating one of them, Rosé. It's just that they're awfully touchy and throw play fights all the time at lunch break. Taehyung says they act more like brother and sister, but it's probably just to reassure me.

His other friend, Jennie, is also close with him but she has two other friends she hangs out with sometimes. But from what I can tell , Rosé's like his ride or die. Damn, this really sounds like I watch him a lot. I mean, I'm not a stalker, (M/n) is just really, really nice to look at.

I could go on for years.. I mean he's got the brightest smile in the whole world, but don't tell Hoseok that, he'd want to compete. His eyes are literally the colour of those like clear seas you see on white sand beaches in Spain.

His hair is (H/c) and it's the bounciest little mess ever. Like he'll just nod slightly and his hair would bounce like madness. He's just so annoyingly cute and he's... making eye contact with me right now. Shit.

Shit Jungkook, you've got this! You're not gonna panic! Don't panic don't panic don't... shsjsjjs.

Yes, my brain just keysmashed. Hey since keysmash isn't a word... is keysmash a keysmash? That just made me think. Are the people who add the credits to movies.. in the credits?

Wow, I'm doing the thing.

The thing? Well, the thing is when I think of random questions you'd probably ask yourself when taking a 3 am shower. I do it when (M/n)'s around, because he does his thing.

His thing is making my heart go boom wheez skerr yeehaw. Before I could even think of another shower question, (M/n) was on his way down to get off the bus. This isn't even my stop, but something in me wanted to follow him.

Way to be creepy, Kook.

"Oh hi, Jungkook right? I didn't know this was your stop?" (M/n)'s soft voice somehow managed to startle me, and I nodded before gathering what I should say to him. "Yeah, I'm meeting one of my friends who lives down here." I half lied, one of the seniors I'm friends with, Seokjin, lives down the same road (M/n) does. Maybe I should actually pay him a surprise visit to save my butt.

"Ah, thought so. U-uhm this is where I turn. See you at school I guess.." he stuttered, pulling his sleeves down to give him adorable sweater paws. Just before he was about to leave, I thought up something in my head. "Hey, (M/n)! Wait up!" He tilted his head to the side, wondering why I called him back. Gosh, he's so cute it hurts.

"What's the matter?" He puzzled, his big eyes looking at me with wonder. "It's my birthday tomorrow, the 1st, and I was wondering if you would like to hang out at my place. It's just a little get together I'm having to celebrate.. I'll text you the details if you give me your-" before I could embarrass myself by rambling on, (M/n) shyly pulled out a piece of pastel pink paper with his number on it, a little blushing smiley face drawn next to his name. I had to force myself not to coo at this.

"Ah thank you so much, see you there!" I waved, turning down the road that leads to Seokjin's house. "B-bye Jungkook-ssi!" (M/n) called out, walking back up the road to his place.

I knocked eagerly on Seokjin's door, hoping he'd be in and answer. "Hyung, hyung! You'll never believe what just happened!" I exclaimed, banging on the door rather aggressively. "What? What's up Jungkookie?" Jin said, answering the door and seeming quite annoyed at me.

"So basically you know the guy I like, (M/n), well, I invited him tomorrow to mine for the little get together thing and he said yes and I'm literally like so-" For the second time today, I was interrupted. "Excited? Panicky? Yeah, yeah. Listen Jungkookie, you've got this. You're gonna go and get it, ya hear me? You're a confident young man and you're 100% sure of yourself, yeah?" Jin put his hands on my shoulders, reassuring me and giving me a man to man pep talk.

I swear he's more of a mom than an older brother friend to me. This really did help though, it gave me the courage to text him.

Jungkook: Hey so u know I asked u abt the lil get together thingy for my bday? Well here's my addy so u don't get lost ;p it's 69 Four Twenty Drive, Urmomgay St. (a/n: don't question it)

(M/n) 💓: heh thanku :) can't wait 😊

Jungkook: Me neither, sooo it's a date?

(M/n) 💓: you know what? i guess so 😊

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/n) hi HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUNGKOOK HDJDSJSK THIS IS SO SHIT BUT I HAVE A BAD MIGRAINE RN :( GON UPDATE MY TAE FIC SOMETIME SOON SINCE I'VE GOT SOME PRE WRITTEN STUFF THO :)