Share (Hoseok+ JK)

Hoseok's POV
"Hobi! Hobi-hyung guess what?!!" Jimin chirped through the door in an excited tone. "What?" I groaned in my morning voice. It's 6 am man, why can't he let me sleep, at least until we have to leave for practice? "Manager said we have the day off today and tomorrow, that means we can call (M/n) over!" Fuck yes! Hearing those words, I plunged myself out of bed, swinging the door open with excitement, accidentally whacking the door in poor Jimin's face. "Day off day off day off!!! Wait shit Jimin are you alright bud?" I asked, kneeling down to where Jimin was sprawled out on the floor, clutching his nose.

"Ouch hyung, didn't know you'd be that excited" he giggled sourly, pouting back at me. "Hang on I'll go get you an ice pack for that, sorry Jiminie" I chuckled, running down the stairs to where Seokjin was already up, preparing breakfast. "Morning Jin-hyung, do we happen to have any ice packs?" I asked, hoping he wouldn't scold me too bad once he finds out why.

"Why? Who's hurt? Yah, show me where the bruise is!" He panicked, his mom attitude showing. "No, it's not me, it's Jiminie. I accidentally hit him with the door." I explained, bracing myself for the lecture I was about to get.

"Really? Hoseok-ah you need to be more careful, I know you're excited to have (M/n) over but you really need to watch for yours and other's safety, now poor Jimin's having to deal with a hurt nose on his day off! Whatever, I'll go easy on you since it's our day off and I need to get back to this breakfast, ice packs on the second drawer in the fridge" Jin finished his mini-rant by flashing me a small smile, reassuring me he wasn't too pissed. He gestured to the fridge and I got the ice pack, running back up the staircase to help Jimin out.

As I was running up, I bumped into Taehyung. "Ah, Taehyungie could you please do me a favour? Jimin's Hirt his nose, could you help him with this ice pack?" I pleaded, aching to call (M/n) to let him know about our plans to have him over today.

"Oh, okay Hobi-hyung." He agreed, which was definitely a relief considering if it was any other day he would probably make me do something for him in return. I went up to my room and called (M/n), it rang in for a few seconds before he picked up.

"Hoseok-hyung? Morning.." He muttered in a groggy voice, meaning he'd just woken up. Shit, I forgot how early it was. "Mornin (M/n)-ah sorry if I woke you" I chuckled.

"It's okay, why'd you call?" He asked. "I called to ask you if you wanna come hang with us at the dorms today, we're probably going to be going out for brunch and looking around, maybe go to the mall and then when we get back we'll all watch some movies and stuff. Just to catch up is all" I suggested, hoping the idea sounded good to him.

"Sure, that sounds great, I can't wait to see you guys again! I'll be ready in about half an hour." He agreed, his voice going higher at the end signalling him being excited. For some reason, this brought a feeling in my stomach, either I was just hungry or nervous for today, can't be anything else.

"Okay, see you then (M/n)!" I chirped, hearing a "Bye hyung!" through the other end before he hung up. I chuckled at his overjoyed tone. (M/n)'s usually a calm guy, but whenever he gets to hang out with us he gets so excited. He's the same age as Jimin, so he gets along with the maknae line a lot as well as the hyungline.

Jin-hyung calls him his favourite child, since he's obedient and helps him out a lot. Yoongi-hyung likes that he is calm like him most of the time, and (M/n) works as a producer so they always have lots to talk about. Namjoon loves talking to (M/n) about music and art galleries, and they both could ramble on and geek out about fine art for ages.

And me, well, I share a special bond with (M/n). I don't know how to explain it, he just instantly brings a smile to my face whenever I think of him. He was the one who was there for me when I was battling with insecurities, and he always made me feel like I had a place in his universe.