Brat (Jimin)

So thank you so much for 11k reads! WHAT WORLD AM I IN?

DEADASS Y'ALL R THE CHILLEST PEOPLE EVER IM SO GRATEFUL FOR THIS I PROMISE I WILL ALWAYS TRY MY BEST AND IMPROVE AS AN AUTHOR FOR ALL YOU BEAUTIES
anyway so here we just got a jimin smut cause i can't think of anything specialer than our evil mochi

The cluster of ethereal beings, blaring almost annoyingly bright in the dark abyss of the night sky.

The faint, distant sound of an angelic voice, singing to the cherry blossoms in the most immaculate garden the (H/c) haired boy had ever been in.

The cool evening breeze pushing the short locks of his hair from his forehead.

As dreamy as it sounds, he was here for all the wrong reasons. You see, our guy (M/n) here is quite the troublemaker. So much so, he egged the mayor of his town's house and spray painted 'I LOVE COCK' on the beautiful sandstone bricks of the house. Why? We'll never know. It's just (M/n).

He was quite the jokester, and loved to stir up trouble for fun. He felt accomplished seeing the look on his 'victim's' faces when he vandalized something they owned, or humiliated them.

Of course, he only got caught a couple of times. And he was so sure he'd get away with this one. But now he's held captive in this rich mayor guy's garden by one of the gardener's.

(M/n)'s POV
I sighed audibly, this muddy old gardener dude better let go of my arm. All I did was some basic egging and vandalism, it's nothing compared to the other shit I've pulled.

I was almost certain I'd be able to slip past the caretakers since the mayor himself isn't at home. Guess I wasn't as careful as I thought.

"Now you're lucky the main man isn't in the building, oh but his son Park Jimin is just as worse. Enjoy whatever he throws your way, filthy vandal" the old gardener seethed through his lisp. I swear I saw some spit fly out his mouth, Gross. Anyway.

Park Jimin, huh? Boy have I heard a ton about him. The mayor here is held at such high esteem, think about how his teenage son is treated. Literally like some sort of prince.

'He's so hot, and he sings too! What more can you want in a man?' I could practically hear the girls in my class flapping their guns about him. Then it dawned on me.

The singing I heard earlier. Must've been him. Before I could even snap back to reality, a young man about my age walks towards me. For a second we locked eyes before he replaced that look with one of annoyance. Even with his brows creased and expression reading anger, he still looked amazing. This must be Jimin.

"You. Little. Shit. You egged my fucking windows. You're gonna clean up all your mess, no excuses." Jimin sneered, practically beating me up with his eyes.

A match of confidence struck somewhere in me, and my true bratty nature cane out. "That's not all I did, why don't we go for a little stroll to the back wall, yeah?" I smirked. "What the fuck else did you do?" Jimin seemed to furrow his brows in fury and confusion for a moment before shoving me in front of him to show him my masterpiece on the sandstone wall.

I continued down the massive cobblestone path, Jimin trailing behind with his hands stuffed in his pockets. I turned back around for a quick observation of his face once again.

Honestly, he looks like someone in a men's fashion magazine I'd beat off to. Yeah I can't believe I just admitted to myself that in my head.

Jimin's POV
Yes, I was really following behind this stupid vandal bitchboy so he could show me his 'artwork'.