Jinx (Jungkook) Pt.2

Since everyone and their mom wanted a part two, here you go, also it is a sorta lemon towards the end, there you go horny bastards 😂
————————————————

Jungkook's POV
It's been three weeks since I moved in to (M/n)'s college dorm room, and by the looks of it there seems to be some sort of tension between us. It was the second week when I noticed this.

We had just got back from grocery shopping, and I was passing him the food for him to put inside the fridge. I handed him a box of eggs, though when I did our hands brushed together slightly and he pulled away quickly, turning around and placing the egg box in the fridge. He seemed to quickly swipe away from me, probably flustered from the accidental skinship. Though from the back I noticed his ears had gone red.

Just this weekend, it was my turn to be flustered. We were taking a walk around the campus gardens and enjoying the sun. Not many students were around as there was a trip on that day, which gave us ample time to just hang out and visit the cafes and shops nearby. Since I was still fairly new, (M/n) decided he should play tour guide.

And so that is what he did. He grabbed my hand and took me around the vintage looking pastel coloured buildings on the 'old fashioned' side of town, and we stopped to get a coffee and macaroons in a cute little cafe hidden by an ash tree on the outskirts of the city.

I looked down at our hands and saw that (M/n)'s were much smaller, but fit so perfectly in mine like this. It made me blush beet red, thinking how it'd feel to hold his hand and go on a proper date with him.

"Aw Jungkook-hyung, have you got a fever? You look a bit red" (M/n) asked as he turned round to face me, rubbing my left cheek with his thumb. But that only made it worse as I moved his hand away, giggling and hiding my face, smiling like an idiot.

He just shrugged it off and ordered us our coffee and treats, setting them down and even being cheeky enough to steal a bite of my macaron.

Though, none of our 'tensions' were as bad as what went down yesterday at the dance practice room. Little (M/n) decided it was a good idea to practice the dance of 'Paradise Lost' by GAIN. I was so captivated from watching his feminine frame work so well with the beat, and the outfit he wore combined was enough to give me a semi.

The outfit, in question, was a little black leotard with fishnet tights, showing off his gorgeous thighs, and the tight fitting leotard hugged his frame so well. I watched him dance with my mouth agape, awestruck at not only his skills but his sexiness.

I gulped, feeling my jeans get tighter and tighter by the second.I had so many thoughts of just fucking him right there on the dance floor, god I wonder how godly his tight hole would feel around my cock.

Of course, my lust filled, testosterone charged thoughts came to an abrupt end when (M/n) noticed me at the door. I'd originally just came to get him a bottle of water and check up on him, but god damn him for choosing the perfect sexual song to dance to.

"Jungkook? How long were you at the door?!!" He asked, looking panicked as he threw an oversized hoodie over his shoulders. "Not long enough.." I muttered, smirking to myself. But fuck he had to hear that. "Y-you didn't see that" He stuttered as he skidded out the practice room, I assumed he'd forgotten to take a change of clothes with him as he'd only brought the hoodie. Knowing all he had under that big hoodie was his underwear and those fishnets was enough to set off my unholy thoughts again.

"Hey, (M/n) wait up!! I brought you a water bottle!" I called out, catching up to him and handing him the bottle. He thanked me, smiling sheepishly, his cheeks still tinted a deep red.