Closer Than Ever (Yoongi)

Happy happy birthday to this beautiful man, mind u he works waaaaay too hard for us so I hope today at least he has a fun and restful time <3

Anyway here's some fluff

Third Person
The room felt alive, and oh so young. The booming music and chatter of the crowded room created an almost concert-like, surreal party experience. Every head turned when Min Yoongi emerged from the west wing, glistening chains and diamond rings adorned his body.

Despite being of incredible wealth, owning a manor house completely to himself and having elaborate parties whenever he wanted, Yoongi just wasn't the type of person for large gatherings like this. He more so just threw parties to please people. Today being his twenty seventh birthday, he just had to please the people even more than usual.

"No, not (M/n). He's not into this sort of thing, plus, he's probably on the run again." Hoseok argued with Namjoon, the second addition to the gang, Yoongi had found Namjoon in an internet café, he had been hacking into bank statements from the President of the United States.

Hoseok started off small, in a terribly cold and awful excuse for an apartment. He struggled to work his way up but when Yoongi offered him a place in his gang, and due to his familiarity with the drug cartels, his future was set. Hoseok would be the final instalment for Bangtan Sonyeondan.

"(M/n)? The guy who escaped from prison twelve times?!" Taehyung, one of the gang's frontline fighters said in awe. The only reason the boys couldn't scout (M/n) into their gang was that he is just so good at running. Each time they arrange to meet, he is either on the run or in cahoots with the opposition, another one of his talents.

(M/n) is also such a charmer, luring people in like a siren. He's defeated so many from simply his charms. To spend a night with (M/n) is a luxury few can afford. Yoongi snickered as Hoseok tried to be practical with Namjoon, something that didn't prove a success as Namjoon dialled (M/n)'s digits, hoping he hasn't thrown away this phone just yet.

"Hello Namjoon-ah, what is it you want?" (M/n)'s alluring, sultry voice said through the phone. "Thank god it's not another burner phone. Hyung, I'm not sure if you're aware but it's Suga's birthday. You should come, take a break." Namjoon suggested to (M/n) on the other line.

"Suga? As in, Guy who snaps necks for entertainment Suga? Hm, interesting. But no, I'm not a sociable man." Namjoon practically whined when he heard (M/n)'s words of rejection. He took a sip of whiskey, tilting his head back before mouthing, 'it's still worth a try' to Hoseok.

"Just come. Please (M/n) hyung. If you don't like it, you can leave as soon as. It will be nice for you to catch up with Yoon-ahem-Suga as well." Namjoon added, nearly exposing the real name of his compatriot. "Fine. Just this once." (M/n) said with a groan, and Namjoon internally cheered.

"I see you've invited the pretty boy, hm?" Yoongi said, approaching Namjoon with a smirk. "Yes I did. And you can't do nun' about it." Namjoon spoke in a sing song tone, his nose in the air. Hoseok hit his chest lightly, taking a swig of Namjoon's whiskey. "You know, it's fine by me. But he's more likely to leave after fifteen minutes than stay." Yoongi muttered, looking up at the attractive renaissance-style, Michelangelo like paintings on the roof.

The door clicked inaudible through the bustle and noise of the party, but everyone's jaws dropped to the floor when the moonlight shone through and none other than (M/n) approached, a beautiful silky black shirt with a bejewelled black blazer atop of it. Stunning latex figure-hugging hot pants with fishnet tights underneath them and spiked black platform boots.

He held a box in his hand, black and sparkly and matching the entirety of his jaw-dropping outfit. Even Yoongi couldn't keep his mouth closed as (M/n) made his way to him, a small smile on his beautiful face. "Happy Birthday, Suga." (M/n) wished as he placed the box in Yoongi's large hands.

Yoongi forgot where he'd left his manners and opened the box. A beautiful custom made black velvet housecoat with silver adornments and Yoongi's moniker embroidered onto it. "It's perfect for cuddling in. I have one myself at home." (M/n) said, stealing a drink from Jungkook who was too distracted staring at (M/n)'s behind to care.

"Cuddling? So the tough (M/n) is into cuddling? This is news to me." Yoongi said, a slight blush forming at the apples of his cheeks as he thought about wrapping the smaller male in his arms, the comfortable housecoat only making the experience more lush and luxury. "Sometimes, I invite guys I'm meant to kill just to have them hold me for a few moments before I have to do my job, it's weird I know but when you're in this industry there are no more little moments like that." (M/n) muttered, now shyly, looking down as if he had been reminiscing of a simpler time.

"How about we uhm.. test the comfortability of this housecoat here hm?" Yoongi stuck his tongue in his cheek, tilting his head to the side slightly with a playful glint in his eyes. "You mean you wanna cuddle?" (M/n) giggled, making his fingers walk up and down Yoongi's chest. Yoongi held (M/n)'s wrist, kissing his cheek tenderly.

"That's exactly what I mean. So why don't we ditch it and head to my room?" Yoongi suggested, still holding (M/n)'s wrist. (M/n) nodded and just like that, their fingers intertwined and they went up the stairs. They had met millions of times before, yet this was like no other.

They both lay down on the silky, soft sheets of Yoongi's large bed, Yoongi wrapping his arms around (M/n)'s small waist. (M/n) hummed as he nuzzled his head into Yoongi's chest, taking in the smell of his cologne. "You smell nice, birthday boy." (M/n) said in a childish tone, laughing at himself moments after.

Yoongi sighed in satisfaction, his stomach beginning to flutter with a feeling of new love, what can only be described as enchanting and exciting.

"Min Yoongi. That's my name." Yoongi said, wanting (M/n) to know the real him and not some name he uses to disguise himself. "Min Yoongi, yooooongiiiiii" (M/n) repeated, breathing slower as Yoongi played with his soft (H/c) hair.

Yoongi soon felt sleepy as well, his other hand finding a place in the small of (M/n)'s back, the other firmly on his waist. (M/n) drooled a little on Yoongi's chest, but he didn't mind, all he could dream about was the lovely birthday sleep he was currently having, and the lovely man in his arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~