Hotel (Taehyung) Part 2

**slight smut**

(M/n)'s POV
It's been a week since that fateful first day on the job, Taehyung and I have been going back and forth over text and since he has a day off he's asked if we could hang out somewhere. After having a lengthy phone call arguing on where to go, we decided on a cute café on the quiet side of town.

Taehyung's POV
(M/n): heyyy
TaeTae: hey stranger ;)
(M/n): gasp! i thought u knew me :(
TaeTae: Gasp huh? That's not gonna be the only time you're gasping, babyboy ;)
(M/n): jskskskskksjsj i swear to god tae go home ur drunk

***********
As I was having another silly conversation over text with (M/n) I heard a snort and a high pitched giggle and turned around to see Jungkook and Jimin giggling from behind me, reading our conversation. "Ooooh, who you flirting with, Tae?" Jungkook teased, flashing a naughty side smile. "N-no one.. how long have you two been behind me?" I mentally scolded myself for stuttering. "You know we saw all of that, who's this babyboy of yours?~" Jimin smirked, my face turning as pale as Yoongi when he sees aghost d. (that was terrible im sorry)

Jungkook then proceeded to snake an arm around my neck and snatch my phone out of my hands, not before high-fiving Jimin and running to his room alongside the evil mochi. God damn, I hate these cheeky bastards.

Jungkook's POV
After being a little prick and stealing Tae's phone, Jimin and I read through the messages, the really cringy ones might I add, and saw that (M/n) was the cute guy from the hotel we stayed at. "Tae really hit the jackpot huh?" Jimin chuckled, before writing (M/n)'s number on his hand and smirking at me.

Watch out Taehyung.

Before we could continue our evil scheme, the door burst open revealing an angry alien with his arms crossed over his chest, he looked like an anime character ready to attack. He speeded over and snatched his phone out of my grasp, not before banging Jimin and I's heads together. Ouchiez.

I let out a long, exaggerated scream and Jin and Hoseok came running in, investigating what all the commotion was about. This gave Tae a chance to slip out of the door quietly.

Taehyung's POV
After finally getting my phone back, I texted (M/n) telling him I was ready for our date at the café. I didn't call it a date obviously, that would give it away.

(M/n)'s POV
I got a text from Taehyung telling me he was ready. I was too busy daydreaming and so I rushed and put on a simple outfit. I wore some skinny jeans and an oversized red sweater with tiny cats on it. Then I slipped on some Vans with some plain white socks and headed out.

At the café I saw that Tae was already there, he wasn't wearing a mask since this side of town was very secluded and quiet. Obviously he did get a few stares and a few people took sneaky photos of him
outside but in here, he was not being bothered by them at all luckily.

"Hey stranger" I said, mimicking his text earlier today. "Heyyyyy (M/n)~" he sang in a goofy voice. I let out a small chuckle and ruffled his soft hair, he saw this and caught my wrist, holding my hand and interlocking our fingers, staring at them, laughing and letting go. "What's the matter?" I said, wondering why he just did that and blushing profusely. "Oh, it's nothing it's just.. your hands are so small, smaller than Jimin's even" he said. I pouted and crossed my amrs over my chest. "So cute~" he cooed. I swear to god he's making me lose my chill. Not cool, Taehyung, not cool.

After what felt like hours of flirting and Taehyung stealing my heart even more, a waitress came up to us to take orders, she seemed to be wearing a bit too much makeup, and her tits were practically jutting out of her tight uniform.

"Oh hellooo~" she purred in an obvious failed attempt to be sexy. She completely ignored that Kim Taehyung of BTS was sitting opposite me and continued her advances. "What would you like to order, big boy?" She winked, which for a second I thought she was having a stroke.

Third Person
As the waitress was trying her luck on (M/n), Taehyung was not impressed. He shifted uncomfortably in his seat until they both ordered and she left, Taehyung growled and grabbed (M/n)'s wrist, pulling him to the restroom into a stall and pinning the smaller male against the wall. (why does that last part sound like a rap lmao)

"God damn, I hate the way she was looking at you." He said in a low voice, (M/n) looked startled from the sudden action, and Tae's husky voice sent shivers down his spine. (M/n) opened his mouth to speak but was cut off by Tae's lips slamming against his, a rough and passionate kiss being shared between them. Taehyung's hands roamed under (M/n)'s shirt before reaching his nipples and caressing the soft nubs with his index and thumb, a soft moan emanating from (M/n).

Tae then moved his hands down to the boy's waist, and he played with the hem of his jeans which only made (M/n) more eager. "T-take them off" (M/n) stuttered out, Taehyung only denied and continued teasing him, he then got bold and started rubbing (M/n)'s clothed bulge, palming him through his jeans.

(M/n) gasped and let out a moan, biting his lip to try and prevent the lewd sounds coming out of his mouth. This got Taehyung even more excited, he then unbuckled (M/n)'s and his own jeans, pulling the younger closer by his waist and grinding his own hard-on against (M/n)'s.

(M/n) gasped, still blushing a bright red, his eyes glossed over. "A-ah.. Tae" he let out a cracked moan, Taehyung sensed that the younger was enjoying this a little too much and stopped, pulling his and (M/n)'s jeans back on and buttoning them up, leaving a soft kiss on the younger's lips before whispering in his ear, sending shivers down (M/n)'s spine. "You're mine, and only mine. You get that?" He then dragged them both out of the café, forgetting the food they just ordered.

Rest assured, Jin cooked them a hearty meal when they got back, and (M/n) and Tae didn't get much sleep that night. ;)

A/n: Oh my god haha I hope this isn't really bad, This like my first time writing soft smut, I normally just write fluff or go full in. Hope you liked it lol ;p