Santa Baby (All 7)

Merry Christmas to all who celebrate, and for those who don't, Happy Holidays! <3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(M/n)'s POV
So the big day is just around the corner, the day everyone chooses to flex their cash on expensive gifts for loved ones. I would love if Christmas wasn't as commercial as it is, and wasn't all about the money. But rather about family and togetherness and the Christmas Spirit.

This year, I'm lucky enough to spend it with my closest friends and my lovely boyfriend, Hwan-joon. (not the old director guy,  just a random fella I made up but if he's ur type go ahead lmaooo) So far, I haven't gotten a reply from him this morning , but it's okay, my crazy friend group have managed to keep the optimism up in the group chat. They are Bangtan Sonyeondan or otherwise known as BTS, and I have the pressure, or should I say pleasure of working with them as their main stylist, and actually met my boyfriend through them, as Hwan-joon used to work as a stage designer for the boys.

Bangtan + babyyyyyy ✌🏻

Me: still don't understand why the group name is what it is, but merry christmas eve guysss, i lub u 🥺

JEoN JuNgkOok: Same to you!! I love u too u sexy sausageeeee, where's ur man btw he texted u back yet?

Me: unfortunately no, but it's okay, sometimes he just goes off the grid for a little bit. anyway when the others come online, do u guys wanna go and do some past minute xmas shopping?

Kim Seokjinmas 🎄 🌟: the group name is because you are our baby!!! and absolutely, they have a little xmas fair going on in the city center, like churros and Ferris wheel and all that stuff, it'll be great fun, just don't call your bf since he wants to ghost you cause you a bad bitch and you don't need him okay?

JEoN JuNgkOok: I agree with Jin-hyung, if he wants to be a Scrooge and ignore his boyfriend on Christmas Eve he can go suck donkey ass.

Kim Seokjinmas 🎄🌟: LANGUAGE!

Jimistletoe 🎊:  Haha RIP Jungkookie 💀

nim kamjoon 🐨 : u haven't
dumped him yet?

Me: guys, don't be so hard on him okay? maybe he's just busy, this time everyone is busy TT

Tae-tae 😎: But he's literally the asshole that sabotaged Jungkook's Euphoria stage all because he hugged you in front of him, no wonder we fired Hwan-joon. Jungkookie could've seriously injured himself, you yourself said it was foolish of him to do that. If he's so possessive of you? Where is he now of all times? You can easily find yourself another boyfriend, hell, maybe even seven! With those looks anyone would want you baby 😤😤

your hope 👼: ok Taehyung 👀 👀

Min Yoongi: second youngest went off 🔥 🔥 🔥

nim kamjoon 🐨: ^

Kim Seokjinmas 🎄🌟: ^^

JEoN JuNgkOok: ^^*^^*#*#^^#^}^^

Me: yeah, i hate him so much for that day. idk guys, i'll leave it till christmas. if he's still ghosting then i'll drop his ass, anyway meet me at the city center at 7:00 pm :)