Panic (Jin+RM)

A/n: gee lucky you, scored 2/3 of the most powerful kim line ;p

(M/n)'s POV
So it's really early in the morning and the unmistakable sounds of birdsong and light rain make their way to my ears. I had just woken up to find myself in the middle of Namjoon and Seokjin, so technically yes, I'm a Namjin sandwich right now. The two sleeping males trapped me in their embrace and although it was loving, and rather adorable, it was kinda suffocating and I began my elaborate plan of escaping their hold without waking them up.

Of course my plan wasn't as elaborate as I had thought, and I ended up waking Seokjin. "Where do you think you're going, hm?" He pestered, his groggy morning voice making him sound even more deadly. God damnit worldwide handsome.

Of course, this woke up Joon too and before I could even respond I was nosedived into a flurry of tickling from both sides, Jin at my front, Namjoon at my back. "Cheeky (M/n) thought he could escape us, that'll teach him!" Namjoon chuckled, giving his partner in crime a high five.

"G-guys, s-stob it!" I said between uncontrollable gasps of laughter, did I mention tickling is my number one weakness? The two simply chucked and carried on torturing me.

Third Person
After calming down from the tickle attack, (M/n) gave in and cuddled with his boyfriends. "See, that did the job. You can never escape us." Jin joked, booping his nose.

Namjoon ruffled his hands through Jin's hair and lovingly held (M/n) at his waist, snuggling up to the two people who meant the world to him. After a few brief moments of comfortable silence the door whacked right open to reveal a distressed looking Taehyung and Jungkook, panting heavily both looking like they just saw a ghost.

"Guys, I know you're being all fluffy now but come quick, something's happened to Jimin!" Jungkook said, seeming genuinely worried for the older.

"Shit, okay we're coming" Namjoon said dragging his boyfriends with him. The three lovebirds panicked and shuffled straight out of bed and joined the rest in the living room where the sight they saw made the hairs on the back of their necks stick straight up.

Jimin was lying on the floor, with what seemed to be blood coming out of his mouth. (M/n) ran towards him, shaking his shoulders repeatedly. "Jimin? Jimin are you alright? Please answer me, Jimin?!!"

"B-before you go.. I- I love you guys.. And t-tell my girlfriend that I love her.." His voice sounded weak. Though the question on everyone's mind was, Jimin has a girlfriend? He didn't even tell them her name.

"Girlfriend?! How much have I missed?" Yoongi piped, to which Jimin let out a weak, breathy chuckle. "Her name is April.. April Fools!" With that, Jimin got up and he, Jungkook, Taehyung and Hoseok erupted into a fit of laughter, Yoongi too was chuckling.

Seokjin, Namjoon and (M/n) felt defeated but were playfully furious "Jin? How do you say we give these bastards the same treatment we gave (M/n) this morning?" Namjoon suggested with a maniacal grin painted on his face. Seokjin smirked and nodded.

"Uhhh, what exactly are you two implying?" Jimin asked, looking concerned. "Oh ew no not that, god damnit you're gross. We just.. tickled him" Seokjin interjected, and glanced back at Namjoon once more before they both launched an official tickle massacre, claiming five victims, Jungkook, Taehyung, Jimin, Hoseok and Yoongi.

Let's just say the atmosphere in the BTS dorms that day was electric and cheerful. And Seokjin and Namjoon have now declared to (M/n), and the five other members, that they are a force to be reckoned with. In terms of tickling, I suppose.

Also, I'd like to add, the 'blood' coming out of Jimin's mouth was strawberry jam, and Namjoon finally agreed that Jimin indeed did have jams after the mochi man smeared the strawberry flavored substance all over the poor leader's face.
************
A/n: sorry for the super short chapters lately, I'm working on another ff too (though it's behind the scenes) so my head's hella messy rn, but so far I'm pretty proud of it, I hope you will be too. Also SOPE and Jin and his shrimp are boutta take over the world. Hide yo kids, hide yo wife.