Bubbles (Yoongi)

Yoongi's POV
I make my way through the long ragged halls of our near ancient performing arts school. It's lunch now, and as I'm a senior, I'm taking up the duty of watching the corridors, we were given jobs to do out and about the school because we're basically just a level lower than the teachers. As I wandered around mindlessly, I heard a few giggles from one of the rooms I just passed. It sounded familiar and soft and childish. Rather cute, if I say so myself.

I turn back around and peer through the glass door. There, on one of the scratched up desks, sat (M/n). Giggling and blowing bubbles all by himself. (M/n) is two grades below me, and the boy has always caught my eye. My friends often tease me about it, Hoseok even once told (M/n) that he's my babyboy. Now I'm not saying that's true, it kind of is. Yeah. Kinda.

Third Person
(M/n) still hadn't noticed the older watching him fondly as he puckered up his soft lips and blew softly into the heart shaped blower. The beautiful iridescent bubbles ushered out, (M/n) grinned cutely and tried to pop them with his tongue. Yoongi was still eyeing him amusedly, watching the small boy act even smaller than he is. (M/n) always made him nervous, made him feel all soft. (M/n) taught Yoongi to look at the world differently, to live every day like it's his last and see the beauty in every object and person that stumbles into his life.

Suddenly, Yoongi feels a bit bold, now aware that the boy is completely oblivious to him watching him. "Having fun there, (M/n)?" He smirks, amused at the small boy who now has widened eyes and splashes of bubble mixture all over his oversized pastel blue hoodie. "Y-yoongi..how long have you been in h-here?" He stuttered out, clearly flustered and slightly embarrassed.

You see, the thing is. (M/n)'s always had a childish side, it's only recently he's realized he can switch to a headspace in which he thinks and acts much younger than he actually is. (M/n)'s a little and he's still a bit embarrassed about it. He's had a few awkward encounters and now in the presence of Min Yoongi, the guy he's had a crush on since he came to this school, he can't help but feel very nervous. What he doesn't know is that Yoongi has been wanting (M/n) to be his since he got here.

"I've been in here long enough to watch your little display of affection to all those bubbles, you know, you don't need to stop little one. That was very, veerrryy cute~" Yoongi said in a playful tone and (M/n) looked away flustered before picking up his bubble blower and puckering up his lips to blow some only to have his blower taken away and replaced with a pair of soft, sweet lips. (M/n)'s cheeks turned a bright red as did Yoongi's, the two males sharing a sweet kiss.

(M/n)'s POV
He. Kissed. Me. Min Yoongi kissed me. I come back to my senses and stare back at him in shock, my eyes wide and cheeks flaming. He brought his hand up to my cheek and caressed it softly. I spoke up in a nervous haze, rubbing the back of my neck anxiously. "S-so.. you're not weirded out?" He chuckled softly "Fuck no, that was the cutest thing I've seen all my life."

So here I am, in an empty classroom, on an old battered up desk, face to face with Min Yoongi. The air around us is comfortable, and almost wraps around us like a soft blanket. Every sound around us sounds like a lullaby, every word that leaves our lips a melody of affection.

He reaches out for my waist, scooting over so he's closer to me. "Say, (M/n), remember when Hobi called you my babyboy?" I remember the very moment, Hobi hyung loves to tease me about my crush on Yoongi. "Y-yes, I remember, why?" I ask, looking up at the slightly taller male.

Third Person
"How do you feel about making that happen?" The question runs around in (M/n)'s mind, he blinks repeatedly trying to convince himself its a dream. He comes back to reality, and bites his lower lip before nodding nervously. "I do. I-I mean.. yes- no I mean, that- that sounds good" Yoongi just chuckles at this and plants a soft kiss on his now boyfriend's plump lips, and with that, the bell rang through both of their ears, signaling the end of lunch.

The two walk down the corridor hand in hand until they part ways to get to their different classes, a tint of red in their cheeks and a spring in their step. (M/n) walks over the his friends in the now full classroom, his friends all make teasing comments about his beaming red cheeks. "You seem awfully cheery today (M/n), what's gotten into you?" His buddy Jackson remarked. "Oh, it's nothing" (M/n) shrugs it off, wanting to keep this a secret a little longer and wait until Yoongi is ready too.

To think, all of this happened from bubbles.

A/n: ahhhh I'm on a roll today bb just watch this dude write two oneshots in less than 5 hrs, take that writers block!! Lmao anyway I hope you enjoyed this slightly shorter one. And by you I mean no one cause who tf gon read this cheesy bullshittttt