Hurts (Jimin)

(A/n: don't be fooled by the title, this isn't an angst ;))

(M/n)'s POV
I tried to wiggle myself out of his grip, but to no avail. Why's he been working out again? Ugh, Jimin. You're not meant to make me fall for you.

I'll give you context. So last night, I stayed over at the Bangtan dorms, and Jimin won a bet to have me sleep with him. No, not in that way. Just.. cuddle me and stuff. He's just touchy feely like that. But the thing is.. I like him.

He groaned in his sleep, something that sort of sounded like my name, but that was probably just wishful thinking. He stirred for a bit before waking up, rubbing his eyes and smiling cutely when he saw me still in his strong grip.

"Mm, good boy. You stayed in my arms~" Jimin praised, and it caught me off guard. Bruh, just me or that sound kinda gay? Again, my wishful thinking.

I suppose he didn't know I was awake, cause when I turned to face him he chuckled, flashing me his cheeky smile. "You heard that, didn't you?"

I nodded shyly, burying my face into his left pec. "Well you shouldn't have, so we're just gonna pretend it didn't happen okay?" I nodded once more, unable to speak or concentrate when Jimin's usually higher voice became raspy in the morning. It was so hot.

I tried to wiggle out of his hold once more, to which he just grumbled and set me on his shoulders, giving me a piggy back into the living room. "Morning guys~" Jimin greeted nonchalantly, still holding me on his shoulders.

"Uh, you got a baby on you, Chim." Jungkook said, pointing at my half asleep form. I shot up at that, pouting when he called me a baby. "'M not a baby! You're a baby" I whined, which only made the two of them continue to tease me.

"Baby baby baby~" Jungkook and Jimin said together in a sing song voice, they continuously teased me until Yoongi made them stop. "We know he's a baby now be quiet it's 9 am" I pouted, wanting him to take my side except he made it worse by agreeing.

"See? Even Yoongi agrees, baby~" Jimin said, setting me down next to Yoongi on the couch and smirking down at me. "Moooorninnnn~" Namjoon greeted, last out of bed.

"Namjoon-hyung! Tell them I'm not a baby." I huffed, wanting the leader to take my side. "No, cause then I'd be lying. And lying is bad." He stated, talking to me like I'm a child.

"I'm not a baby! Hmm Hoseok-hyung, you know that right?" I asked, desperation in my eyes as I turned towards the bubbly man. "No, you're so baby!!" His voice got higher as he said that, running towards me and pinching my cheeks.

"Jin-hyung? I'm not a baby am I?" I asked, making puppy eyes at Jin. "You're the babiest baby, my favorite baby in this house~" he teased, squeezing the life out of me in a hug.

Taehyung walked in from the other room, still munching on a slice of toast. "TAEHYUNG!!! TELL THEM I'M NOT A BABY, PLEASE!" I looked desperate, pleading even more now.

"Everyone is baby until proven not baby. All seven of us, except for you.. Jungkook you're still on thin ice.. have proved that we aren't baby." He stated calmly, still chewing his toast as he talked. Rude.

"Yah, finish chewing before you talk!" Jin scolded. "Well.. how do I prove I'm not baby?" I asked.

"Hmmm.. you can't, everyone else did by being bold or working out or some shit, but you don't have to prove yourself, you'll always be a baby~" Taehyung giggled, and Jimin and Jungkook both smirked proudly. Jimin looked so triumphant in winning our argument.

So I huffed and ran up to his room, feigning a tantrum. Jimin saw this and followed. "You know (M/n).. there's one way you can prove to me you're not a baby~" His eyes roamed over my figure, making me gulp at his boldness.

"And w-whats that?" Fuck I stuttered. "On your knees." He commanded.

Oh shit, it wasn't just wishful thinking.

"You're okay with this, yeah?" He checked, making sure I consent. "Of course- I mean, yeah..!!" I tried not to sound too enthusiastic, but failed miserably. Jimin chuckled at this.

He unbuckled his jeans, his morning wood very visible through his grey boxers. He pulled them down and holy shit.

So it's big huh?

Before I could start he smacked his cock against my cheek, making me look up at him shyly. "That's it, look up at me slut." He ordered, and so I obeyed, working my magic on his cock with my mouth.

I pumped the base with my hands, sucking down on just the tip before taking as much as I could. Jimin groaned and thrusted up into my mouth repeatedly.

"Fuck, you're so good~" He said inbetween satisfied moans, thrusting his hips faster, his thrusts pushing his cock further down my throat.

I gagged on it, which made a raspy chuckle emit from his chest. "Nice, choke on my cock like that (M/n)." He said, thrusting further down my throat.

I moaned against his cock, sending vibrations all through it. This excited Jimin even more, and his thrusts got sloppier as he tried to speed up.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum" he stated the obvious, thrusting some more into my mouth before releasing onto my face, drool and cum dripping out of my mouth.

"You look so good, fucking hell." He said, proud of his 'masterpiece' on my face. "Jimin~" I whined breathily.

"Hmm?" He hummed. "My throat hurts" I whined once more, and this made him giggle. "It should, baby~" I pouted, finally giving in to his nickname.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n: hey hey helloooo, this one's for all you Jimin stans~

Also, I have a ongoing fanfic out, it's Taehyung x M! Reader, it's called 'Unrepentant' and it's a serial killer x psychiatrist au, sorta like the joker and harley quinn but not really lmao, tell me what u think if u check it out ;)