Little Things Pt 2 (V+JK)

A/n: so i've gathered from the comments that most of y'all want a threesome, it is mostly Tae + you but you do get ur fun with the golden maknae too 👀 so here we goooo, saddle up i guess mwuahahah 😈

Third Person
(M/n) decided to give in to Taehyung's persuasion and go collect his sketchbook from the BTS dorms. Completely unaware of the rollercoaster night he just set himself up for.

He decided on wearing a cute oversized pink sweater and some blue skinny jeans with little clouds on them. He looks so innocent and sweet but his sketchbook, now lying in the hands of cheeky Taehyung and Jungkook, tells a completely different story.

He decided to text Tae to let him know he was on his way.

(M/n): Btw TaeTae-Hyung, I'm on my way to ur dorms ☺️

Taehyung 🥰: Heh, see you there 😏

(M/n) squealed at the text, he just met Taehyung but he feels like he's on cloud nine already. If only he knew what he was in for tonight.

The bus came to a stop and (M/n) got on, the whole bus ride he was practically bouncing in his seat, he had to contain his inner fanboy though, he sees Taehyung just as anyone else, even though he's a massive fan of his music and uhm, visuals.

He reached the dorm and rang the doorbell (Jungkook: "ding dong") Not long after, Namjoon opened the door and flashed (M/n) a friendly smile, of course, with his cute dimples. "Hellooo, you must be Taehyungie's new friend, I like your sketches by the way~" He winked at the younger male and chuckled, letting him into the large living room. "Hey, and thank y-you I guess haha, this place is huge" (M/n) gawked, looking around at all the expensive furniture that adorned the place.

Namjoon called out to Taehyung and he came rushing down, he locked eyes with (M/n) for a little before the younger looked away, flustered. "I guess I'll leave you two be, the others are out as it's ou day off and the only ones here are Me, Tae and Kookie, I'll be in the studio working on some things, try not to have too much fun~" Namjoon teased as he stepped out the door, not before stubbing his toe and mumbling a few profanities under his breath. "Pardon my French" he said, apologizing to no one.

Taehyung and (M/n) chuckled at Joon being a complete dork. "See you later Namjoon-hyung" The two males in the living room chorused, only to be startled by another male joining them in the room, crashing on the couch and sighing loudly. "Yoooo, you're (M/n)!" Jungkook yelled, making (M/n) jump and Jungkook and Taehyung chuckle at the boy's cuteness.

"H-hi Kookie-hyung" he stuttered, barely meeting eyes with the two insanely attractive guys now eyeing him up and down. "Hyung? Yaaayyy I'm someone's hyung now!!" Kookie chirped.

"Hehe, yeah" (M/n) giggled sheepishly running a hand through his soft (H/c) locks. Taehyung turned to grab something behind him. "Oh yeah, got your sketchbook~" He winked, handing it back to the younger.

"Oh, also. Make yourself at home" He added, ushering (M/n) over to the couch to sit with them.

"So you're a fan of my abs huh?" Jungkook teased, making the younger get a tingly fluttery feeling in his tummy. His cheeks were bright red and he stared at the bunny boy with wide eyes. "Y-yea- maybe." He said, playing with his fingers awkwardly.

"Wanna see them up close?" He smirked, and Taehyung chuckled, mentally high-fiving the evil maknae for making (M/n) flustered again.

"Hehe, (M/n) I saw you also drew some naughty shots of my *cough* area" (blackpink in ur area <I'm so sorry>) Taehyung also teased, making the boy hide his face in his hands and kick his legs about, completely flustered and blushing furiously, even his ears went red, which didn't go unnoticed by the two cheeky males. "Heh, cuteee~ even his ears are red, look Taehyung look" Jungkook cooed, scooting closer to (M/n) and kissing his ear, licking the soft lobe.

(M/n) shivered and whimpered and whined but let Jungkook take control, he began nibbling on the younger's ear before trailing butterfly kisses all the way down his jawline to his collarbone, leaving a few marks on the boy before he heard a small moan coming from (M/n). He found the sweet spot between his neck and collarbone and abused it, leaving a dark red hickey on the younger's soft skin.

Taehyung didn't miss out on the fun either, while Jungkook was busy marking him everywhere, his hands roamed under (M/n)'s sweater, playing with his nipples, caressing the soft nubs with his large hands, he gripped onto the younger's tony waist and lifted up his shirt, leaving a hickey on his hip, earning soft moans from (M/n) before pulling away as Jungkook connected both his and (M/n)'s lips, and they broke into a passionate kiss before Taehyung got annoyed and wanted a taste of (M/n)'s plump lips too.

Taehyung moves his hands under (M/n)'s shirt once again, this time rubbing up and down his sides, (M/n) let out a soft moan, his lips parted and that gave Tae the chance to slip his tongue into the younger's mouth, exploring every inch of it.

Suddenly, (M/n) felt hands rubbing his clothed bulge, and he bit his lip, a few moans still slipping out of his mouth, Jungkook continued palming the boy until he couldn't take it anymore, then Kookie pulled down the younger's jeans and boxers, letting (M/n)'s hardened peepee ( I'm so sorry mahnnn) spring free. (M/n) shivered at the cool air hitting his cock, before it was captured into Jungkook's mouth. Kookie took the younger's length entirely, which wasn't difficult, and stroked up and down his shaft, and watched as the younger writhed around his touch, he loved having such dominance over him.

(M/n) had a different feeling building up in his stomach, he felt as if something inside him was gonna burst "J-Jungkook hyung I'm g-gonna cum" he spluttered out between moans and whimpers. "Oh no you're not, Taehyung, take over. Don't let your hand do all the work." He chuckled, and Taehyung smirked, grabbing a bottle of lube from his dresser drawer (again KY lube please sponsor me) Lubing up his fingers, circling them around (M/n)'s entrance. Meanwhile Jungkook has his hand wrapped around his own shaft, stroking himself off to the steamy scene before his eyes.

Taehyung pushes his two fingers in, and (M/n) gasped before relaxing into it, bucking his hips, asking for more, which only made Taehyung chuckle and move his fingers at an average pace. "Aah~ T-taetae-hyung, f-faster please" he requested, and Taehyung smirked and thrusted his fingers at a higher speed, which made (M/n) gasp and moan out his name.

"Now get ready for the real thing" Taehyung smirked, lining up his cock and setting (M/n) on his lap. "Ride me" he ordered, and (M/n) obliged, slowly sliding himself down Taehyung's massive length. "F-fuck baby, you're so tight" Taehuunf groaned into (M/n)'s ear, making the younger whimper in response as he slammed down on Taehyung's cock again, moaning out loud. "Mhmm, tight little slut" Tae growled before grabbing the younger's waist and thrusting into him at an animalistic speed. Jungkook got impatient and wrapped his free hand around (M/n)'s cock, stroking both of their cocks at the same speed as Taehyung's thrusts. Soon, (M/n) felt that same knot in his stomach, and the need to release. "T-taehyung, Jungkook-hyung, I'm c-close"

Soon, all three males felt their highs building up, and Jungkook and (M/n) both came at the same time, Taehyung thrusted in and out of (M/n) sloppily as he soon released too. Taehyung and Jungkook cleaned themselves up, and ran a bath for their little play toy. Jungkook carried (M/n) to the tub while Taehyung washed him off. After they were done, all three males passed out on the couch.
*********
A/n: I hope that wasn't too cringe rippp, anyway y'all thank you so much for 2k reads I'm speechless. speech has left the chat. Also TXT DEBUTED THEYRE ALL SO CUTE but fuck now I have more cute idols to fanboy over damnit