Hot Summer Nights (Jin)

***here's the Jin smut u asked for ;)***

(M/n)'s POV
Seokjin's really been spoiling me lately since he's going away for their summertime world tour in just a couple of month's time. I mean, first the roses leading up to the bedroom and now a bottle of bubbly champagne and a candle lit couple's bath. He's busting out every cliche ever.

"Babyyyy~" He drawled, his plump lips stretching out into a sweet smile. "Jin you absolute dork" I giggled, he'd sat in the bath a few minutes before me and had already busied himself by making a giant white soapy beard for himself.

"I wanna be with you even when I have a fluffy white beard like this" He joked, flicking some of the foam right at me. That was my cue to strip off all my clothes and cannonball into the tub, avoiding the candles obviously, to playfully wrestle my dork of a man.

Jin's POV
After a few moments of playful lover's quarrel, I brought out the champagne and champagne flutes from the box beside the bathtub. "I know you don't drink usually but we've only got a little bit of free time left, why not live it up eh?" I suggested, beaming at my pretty (M/n).

"Jin, you're a lightweight and I'm even worse, I think it's best we-" "Shhh baby, just have fun" I cut him off and he gave in, eventually warming up to a few drinks, not enough to get us drunk, but more than enough to get us tipsy and, well, horny.

Somehow, but not surprisingly, we ended up in quite the situation. (M/n) was on my lap, facing me and straddling me with his arms around my broad shoulders. One of my arms were holding his waist and the other traveled it's way to his beautiful plump ass. Oops, it has a mind of its own I swear.

Third Person
Before their toes could prune up from the water, the two males got out of the tub and dried off, making sure to collect a spare towel. ;)

Jin carried his precious boyfriend to bed and laid him down, planting butterfly kisses down his neck and collarbones. "Pretty, pretty, pretty" he muttered between kisses.

"I love you..J-Jin.. mhehe" (M/n) said through flustered giggles. He always giggled when he was flustered or nervous, and to Jin was the sweetest thing. He was the sweetest thing.

Soon, the fluffy kisses turned into hickeys, and more hickeys. Jin sucked on his boyfriend's soft skin, leaving dark purple love-marks wherever he felt suited. He painted his body with love bites and admired his work on the smaller man's beautiful body.  

(M/n) reached up to Jin's neck, wanting to leave a mark on him too. One mark turned into six and soon Jin's neck was filled with love bites too. "Thank you baby boy, it's very pretty." Jin complimented, caressing (M/n)'s cheek like he was a delicate porcelain doll.

"No problem" (M/n) beamed, and his hands instinctively traveled down Seokjin's toned chest, reaching his happy trail until Jin abruptly stopped him.

"On your knees baby, you'll need to beg for it" His tone was firmer and more dominant than before, and something about this sent pleasurable tingles through (M/n)'s body.

(M/n) got down on his knees and looked up at his boyfriend with the most pleading puppy dog eyes ever. "That's not enough, use your words." Jin commanded, though his raging hard on was as ready as he'd ever be.

"Please let me serve your cock.. sir.." (M/n) stammered towards the end, then remembered what Jin said he'd like to be called in bed. "Say it again baby, louder this time for your sir."

(M/n) nodded in response and this time begged louder and louder, even repeating words to show his sir how much he wants it. "Pretty pretty please-" He was cut off by Jin's cock in his mouth, he immediately got to work, pumping what he couldn't suck with his hand and swirling his tongue around the sensitive tip.

Jin instinctively thrusted into the smaller male's mouth when he got closer and closer to his high and came into (M/n)'s mouth in thick streaks with sloppy thrusts. (M/n)'s swolen plump lips and drops of his boyfriend's cum on his chin was the most beautiful sight to Jin.

After prep, Jin lined his cock at (M/n)'s entrance, and held his hand as he went in. (M/n) let out a sharp exhale due to the pain which soon turned into a mix of pleasure too. He gave Jin the okay once it was alright to start moving and it instantly felt heavenly.

"Hmm fuck sir, s-so good.." This approval only made Jin want to go faster, but to help (M/n) adjust he only gradually picked up his pace. "You're so fucking tight goddamn, I missed this" Jin grunted, feeling the warm tightness of (M/n)'s hole. He couldn't believe he'd got this lucky.

"Hmm faster.. sir" (M/n) mumbled through sharp high pitched moans. It was music to Jin's ears. He instantly went faster and faster until all you could hear in the room was the grunts and moans of both men and the rhythmic slap of intimate skin on skin.

The room for the both of them felt fuzzy and electric, almost as if a million little sparks were charging through them at once. Then, the familiar build up, the knot in their stomachs, their high reaching its end.

They both rode out their orgasms and Jin grabbed (M/n)'s neglected cock, stroking him until there was cum all over his stomach and chest.

Let's just say they both needed another one of those candle lit baths and also some new sheets.