Little Things (Taehyung)

(u have freckles in this uwu)

Third Person
Throughout his life, (M/n) faced a lot of hardships and obstacles often riddled their way through his world. He was adopted by a loving family in Korea at the age of three, and is half Korean himself but lived in America for the first three years of his life. He is an only child and doesn't exactly have the best time at school, so he's left alone a lot and has taken a liking to paying attention to the little things in life that matter.

The raindrops racing each other down his window, the dewy grass in the meadow in his secret hideout, the birdsong welcoming in a new day every morning. Bubbles, stars, autumn leaves, clouds of cotton candy.

Today, he isn't so alone. (M/n) is taking a walk in the park this Saturday, he brought his sketchbook with him to draw pictures of the wildlife around him. He takes a glance at the bench he usually sits at, today there is another male, he looks around two or three years older than him, his hair is a silvery lilac, and it's grown into a wavy mullet, he has a pretty boxy smile and a very fluffy teacup Pomeranian with him.

Yes, though he doesn't want to admit it, the lilac haired male is indeed very attractive. In fact, if he'd only take a closer look, he'd find he's looking right at Kim Taehyung, also known as 'V' from BTS.

(M/n)'s POV
Wait, no. It can't be. Is it? I'm fighting my urge to fanboy right now. Taehyung is literally right there. Should I sit down next to him? Meh, you know what? I'll do it.

I took my sketchbook and sat down next to Taehyung, my inner fanboy screaming wildly at me. "Hello, what are you drawing?" He asked, peering at my sketchbook inquisitively. "Your dog, actually" I chuckled nervously, sketching out Yeontan's fluffy features.

"I'm guessing by your BTS phone case, I don't really need to introduce myself. What's your name?" He said in his silky smooth deep voice. Oh shit he saw my phone case, well now he knows I'm a fan. So much for trying to play it cool. "Hahah, yes, yes I do. I'm (M/n), and I'm also pretty shocked to see you here" I chuckled again, there goes my nervous habit biting at me once again.

"As you should be, I'm glad this is a quiet place to be though, and we're surrounded by trees so only the animals that live here can see us" Taehyung said looking around, taking in the beautiful scenery (I still wonder, wonder, beautiful story~) and occasionally looking back at me. Wait he was looking at me?

I snapped out of dreamland and stared at him wide eyed. "W-what? Is there something on m-my face?" I said playing with my fingers and looking back at the idol sheepishly. "It's so pretty isn't it?" Taehyung replied, completely ignoring my question. "Yeah, I love this park." I agreed.

What happened next made my butterflies have butterflies. Taehyung turned me around so I was facing him and held my chin in his thumb and index finger, bringing my face closer to his. "No, not just the park. You. You're so pretty (M/n)~" He stared into my eyes before he spoke again.

"I-in your drawing, you paid attention to every detail around you. You even drew the ducks in the pond and each little ripple in the water. I looked at you studying the scenery, and I studied you. You know, your freckles are really something. And your pretty (h/c) hair falls perfectly on your face. And your cute little button nose is so adorable, god damn I come across some attractive people, I should go outside more" he finished his flood of compliments with a small chuckle, and I sat there with my mouth slightly agape, my eyes were wide and my freckled cheeks were dusted with a raging blush.

"T-tae-hyung I- Woah" Was all I managed to say. "Speechless huh? I have something that could help, come closer (M/n)."

"U-uh sure haha" I shuffled closer to Taehyung, and he brought our faces together. Our faves were centimeters apart and I was nervous as hell.

The tension finally broke when Yeontan scooted about on his leash and barked loudly at a pigeon. The two of us simply burst into a fit of uncontrollable laughter and we chatted and flirted? And giggled all the way until we had to go home. Not before he handed me a folded piece of paper with his number on it, when I unfolded it, it was a sketch of me. Wow. Like maybe it's just my insecurities talking, but I've never seen myself look this good. I left the park that day, not alone in my thoughts, but with a raging blush.

Was he going to kiss me? Holy mother of Zeus. While I was so lost in my thoughts, I forgot I left my sketchbook full of NSFW BTS fanart on the bench where Taehyung still sat, while Yeontan had a final round of playing with the pigeons.

The next day, I sent Taehyung a text.

(M/n): Hey TaeTae, I left my sketchbook at the park. Please say you didn't look through it 😩

Taehyung 🥰: Oops, Couldn't help myself. You're not exactly as innocent as I thought, (M/n)-ah~ 😏

(M/n): Shhhh, don't expose meeee 😞

Taehyung🥰: Whatever babe, you can come over and collect your sketchbook at (random address here) anytime you want,
I've checked with everyone and made sure it's okay, I also showed Jungkook your naughty drawing of his body, and he was impressed hehehe naughty naughty (M/n)

(M/n): TAEHYUNG STOPPPP NSKSKSKS

Taehyung🥰: 😉😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏

Taehyung🥰: So when you coming over? 😏

(M/n): OHMYGOD YOURE SO RUDE

**********
A/n: Y'all can either just have TaeTae or a threesome with Vkook 😉 Let me know what you nasties want 🤪🤟🏻