Stress Relief (Namjoon)

Namjoon's POV
It's my boyfriend's last year of school and he's studying really hard for his final exams. I graduated a year ago and now and then I help him with studies. He's working so hard and i can't help but feel that he's stressing himself out over it a little too much.

I creak open the door to our shared bedroom, (M/n) is sat there with his books clambered around the desk, the glow of a study lamp shining over his soft features, a slight worried frown on his face with his (H/c) colored locks messed and poofy, he honestly looked so cute, even when he was all worried up. The poor boy looks like he's been studying for hours.

I quietly walked in and put my hands on his shoulders from behind, and kissed the top of his head. He groaned quietly. "J-joonie..let me study" he said in a soft, tired voice. "Babe, you've studied enough. Come on, cuddle with Joonie tonight?" I said, moving my hand up to his soft hair and stroking it gently, the tired male instantly easing into the touch.

He finally gave in and put the study lamp off, he then tiredly walked up to me and wrapped his arms around my neck, I then gave him a soft peck on his forehead and carried him to our bed.

Third Person
Namjoon then wrapped his arms around (M/n), engulfing his boyfriend in a warm hug. (M/n) let out a soft sigh and leaned up to kiss Namjoon, the two shared a soft kiss in each other's arms. (M/n) buried his head in Namjoon's chest, Joon then stroked (M/n)'s soft (H/c) locks and the little spoon then drifted off into a peaceful sleep, Namjoon soon falling asleep too.

**timeskip brought to you by yoongi's tongue technology**

It was Saturday morning, and the other six members were coming over to treat Namjoon and his boyfriend. They decided on turning the couple's shared apartment into a romantic restaurant for the night. Taehyung and Hoseok were on decoration duty, Yoongi and Jimin were tasked on keeping the couple out of the living room and distracting them while the others got everything ready, and lastly Jin and Jungkook were in the kitchen whipping up a tasty meal.

Hoseok's POV
Taehyung and I went out to go buy some flowers and candles and other romantic stuff for Namjoon and (M/n)'s date tonight. As I was pacing down the candle aisle,Tae was sniffing each and every one of the scented candles, finally settling on one that smelt of passion fruit and coconut.

We then decided on some typical red roses and went back to Namjoon's apartment where we got the living room ready with a table in the middle, and two chairs sitting opposite each other and a few flowers in a vase next to the scented candles. All in all, I think we did a great job. I gave the alien boy a high five and sat on the couch, waiting for everything to be set. I can't wait eeek

**timeskipeu**
Jimin's POV
It was now dinner time, Jungkook and Jin had just finished cooking up (f/f) (favorite food) for the couple. While this was a treat for both of them, it was mostly for (M/n) for working so hard on his studies. Yoongi and I returned with the couple, both Namjoon and (M/n) were blindfolded (don't ask, Yoongi's kinky like that ya feel) And so we brought them to the table where they sat down and we took off the blindfolds.

Of course, Namjoon knocked down a candle in the process and being the god of destruction himself almost burned the entire house down but thankfully eomma Jin ran in with a dishrag and whacked the fire out.

The cute couple had their fingers intertwined over the table, when their waiter for tonight, Jungkook walked in and set their food on the table. They both thanked us like a million times and (M/n) was practically in tears.

Third Person
Once Namjoon and (M/n) finished their meal they gave everyone a massive hug and all eight of them watched a movie, the whole way through Namjoon stole cheeky kisses from (M/n), the six other boys tried desperately not to throw up at the cheesiness of the couple.

Then, just as last night, when it was time for bed Namjoon wrapped (M/n) in a warm hug, only this time he sung his boyfriend a lullaby, the two once again drifting off into a peaceful sleep.

*************
A/n: heyyyy sorry this was kinda short but thank you so much for voting and reading this, of course I've not got very far but I've got the best few readers in the worldddddd. Also V's solo track is fucking amazing I cried also my mans Jimin is hyping him up and he's just the cutest we stan.

can we just talk about the cover art I'm screaming this is why we stan