Homesick (Namjoon)

(M/n)'s POV
New York, as much as I want to chase my destiny, run off and pursue my dreams of being a journalist, there's someone very special back home in Seoul I've left behind. You might be cringing at my obliviousness, but Kim Namjoon isn't exactly known for being the most upfront when it comes to affection, especially that of the romantic kind.

It's only come to me now, sitting in my fifteenth floor hotel room here in NY, looking back on my time with him.

There were so many little things he did that slipped right past me, the way he caressed my cheek and held me close when we were stuck in that elevator, the time he rubbed soothing circles on my back when I couldn't get to sleep, the nights he would walk me home and make sure I got back in one piece.

I always thought the hand holding and closeness and cheek caressing and nervous staring was normal for us, obviously now is the time for me to figure out the true meaning behind all of it.

I know what you're thinking, I can't just throw it all away and go back to Seoul, but I've got nothing more to lose. Not only is it difficult to even communicate around here, I can't afford a thing. I don't even know how much longer I can pay for this hotel.

I left Seoul because I felt that there wasn't anything there for me. No one to live for anymore, until I met Namjoon. He always lit up my day, never failed to put a smile on my face.

He was also the reason I went here to pursue my dreams. He encouraged me so much and brought me to where I am now, and I couldn't be more grateful. He always said I had the brightest ideas.

Except moving to New York wasn't exactly my brightest of ideas.

Joon wasn't too pleased about me leaving either, though he didn't show it, I found out in a text from Seokjin, one of our mutual friends.

Jin said Namjoon really missed me, and he didn't know if he should call me or not. I swear, he's the cutest. I'm nervous about telling him how I feel, though I know he does like me, I'm still on the fence, maybe it's just denial.

Either way, my flight back to Seoul leaves in two hours, it's now or never.

Namjoon's POV
I'm flipping through the photograph memories (M/n) and I shared, looking back on all the happy times we had when he was still here.

Taehyung took a lot of our photos for us, he said every time we went out and he photographed us two, it was like he was taking a couple's photoshoot, and every time he joked about it I silently hoped it could be true.

I could never tell (M/n) how I felt, and I feel like even more of a coward now that he's moved out and I still haven't told him a thing.

His laugh, his smile, his eyes when they twinkle in the streetlights, I miss it all so much. I'd kill to have him by my side right now.

I'm interrupted from my thoughts of (M/n) by a quiet three knocks on my door. The rhythm of the knocks are distinctive, and my face lights up when I instantly recognize those knocks as (M/n)'s. I can imagine his knuckles tapping the wooden door softly, the metallic sound of his topaz ring on his middle finger hitting against the door.

I can imagine his soft hands, balled into fists, tapping at the door in threes. Oh, how much I want to hold his hands.

I walk toward the door and look through the peephole, and my eyes are instantly met with (M/n)'s beautiful (E/c) ones.

I unlock the door and usher him inside, pulling him into a tight embrace. "(M/n), you're back? What about your dreams?" I asked, confused on why he's back here but still very glad he is back.

"About that.. it wasn't really working for me out there since I'm not as fluent in English as you sir, and I decided a Korean company would treat me better. So I'm going to be applying for a job right here in Seoul this week." He explained, still holding on to me.

I chuckled and pulled apart, sitting down on the couch, as did (M/n). "That sucks, but it also doesn't. I'm glad you're back, I missed having my (M/n) here." I said, my cheeks instantly hit with a blush, realizing I called him my (M/n). Shit, I hope he doesn't take it wrong. Fuck. I'm really am such a panicked gay.

"Your (M/n)? Who said I was yours?" He said playfully, smirking at me with that killer glint in his eye.

"O-oh.. no one, but, would you like to be?" I asked, fiddling with my fingers. My confident rapper front is completely diminished by now, but who cares, it's love.

"Damn, how could I say no? Yes, I would love to be your (M/n)" He said, his cheeks matching mine with a strong tinge of pink. I pulled him closer, breaking the distance between us with a warm, wholehearted kiss.

However this kiss only turned steamier by the second, and my hands traced (M/n)'s hips, grabbing onto them forcefully pulling him into my lap. He whimpered slightly as I rubbed his sides, earning the chance to get my tongue into his mouth.

Our tongues fought long and hard for dominance, and I obviously won this tongue war. What can I say? rappers do it best.

We pulled apart, lips swollen and eyes glossed over with lust. (M/n) was still on my lap, but apparently he didn't know how hard he was making me, squirming against me like that.

I let out a groan from the friction, and (M/n) only got more flustered. "Hey, d-don't do that!" He yelled, covering his flaming cheeks.

"I wouldn't have if you hadn't squirmed on my hard on like that" I smirked, pointing down at my bulge.

"S-Sorry, y-you made me nervous is all." (M/n) mumbled, looking down. "Now you need to help me, my friend here is feeling a little lonely without you." I teased.

He nodded and got down on his knees, now face to face with my clothed cock. He unzipped my jeans and pulled down my boxers, gaping at my size. Heh.

He teased my tip, already leaking in precum from our heated makeout session on the couch. He swirled his tongue around it before taking the whole length, well, as far as he could.

He looked so pretty with his perfect plump lips wrapped around my cock like that. The prettiest boy I've ever seen.

His bangs swayed slightly as his head bobbed up and down my cock, and he pumped he rest with his hands.

He was so good with his mouth, I felt like I was in heaven. A knot formed at the pit of my stomach, signaling my high was close.

"Fuck, I'm close, you're so good. My sweet (M/n)", I seethed as I thrusted into his mouth, he gagged from the size and his eyes rolled back and glossed over, my baby looked so good being choked by my cock. You don't know how long I've wanted this.

I came into his mouth with one final thrust, and he swallowed as much as he could. He got cleaned up and so did I, and we got changed into some Koya pajamas and cuddled with my Ryan plushies on the couch for the rest of the night until we fell soundly asleep.
************************
HELLO THE COMEBACK LITERALLY HAD ME BUSTING MY LEFT LUNG, THE OUTFITS, THE HALSEY, THE EVERYTHING.

I'LL ONLY BE SAYING THREE WORDS ON MY WAY TO THE RECORD STORE TO BUY THE ALBUMS. 'TAKE. MY. MONEY.'

anyway I hope you enjoyed this, sorry I have been hella slacking. But thank you so much for 6k reads!!! You're my siblings. I'm your brother now.