Saved You (Yoongi)

(M/n)'s POV

Not long after I woke up, I looked around and found myself in unfamiliar surroundings. I was in a bedroom, a rather ornamental room. A bedroom beyond all real worth. Lamps hung high in corners, bringing light to the entire room. Tall, Mediterranean style windows, some with patterns of stained glass, letting the evening moonlight simmer through. The wind rustled the trees outside the large house, and I could tell I was at least two stories above the ground floor. I wondered how I got here, whoever lives here, what they want from me, a meek and humble waiter, working at a meek and humble café.

I found myself entranced by my surroundings, almost taken aback.

Curiosity hit me like a boisterous truck,and being the avid music fan I am, I flipped through the mystery person's music collection. J.S Bach, W.A Mozart, Claude Debussy, Frédéric Chopin, Joseph Haydn. They were definitely a fan of the classics.

While I found myself lost in the endless collection of classical composers' work compiled into vinyl records stacked up on the mahogany bookshelves, I didn't notice the door had opened, and the faint sound of footsteps echoed through the large bedroom. "Already awake I see?" It was a male's voice. It sounded raspy, and almost tired. It was soothing, but the soothing had an uneasiness to it. I felt a hand on my shoulder and I peeked up to look at him.

He extended out his hand and I reluctantly shook it, he was definitely very old-fashioned. "Min Yoongi. I rescued you, (M/n). You won't remember it now, But it will come back to you." I nodded my head nervously to this information, I hadn't dared to speak a word since he stepped in, afraid of the sound of my own voice.

I felt.. different.

After I woke up, my body felt colder and a strange sense of an intense hunger grew over me. My skin was visibly paler though I wasn't sure how my face looked, since this house oddly didn't have any mirrors.

"I see you're not the talkative type, then?" Yoongi asked, pushing a strand of my short hair away with his pale hand. "Mhm- oh. N-no, not really." My voice was tired. "Nervous? Cute." Did this weird pale dude in a Victorian style mansion really just call me cute? You're not so bad yourself, Min Yoongi. Obviously I only had the courage to say that in my head.

"It's okay, you can compliment me if you like." He chuckled and sat down on his large bed. Holy shit. Did he just read my thoughts? What the fuck is this guy? "W-what? What's going on? Who are you? And what am I doing here?"

"You were on your way back from work I presume, from your little waiter's uniform. You crossed the road halfway when a car came speeding down the highway. I was too late, we were too late. Luckily, I was able to.. save you."

"S-So you're saying I was hit by a car and you, a complete stranger, decided to save me, a random waiter?" I choked out in disbelief. "Exactly. I saw potential in you. And that's why you're here. You aren't going to believe me at first but, (M/n), you're now a vampire."

"So like Twilight huh?"

"Not sure what that is, not a fan of modern movies. But if you say so, sure."

Our conversation was interrupted by my stomach rumbling hungrily.

"Hungry? How cute. I never knew that turning someone would be like this."

"T-turning someone?" I said as he extended his arm up to my mouth.

"I turned you into a vampire, that was the only way I could save you. So I guess you're dead now, technically, but still alive in our realm."

As Yoongi brought his arm up to me, a strong urge for his blood started to forge its way into me. I don't know how or why, but right now, that was all I needed.

"Drink up. You'll be drinking my blood for a few months until you move on to the big boy stuff. Much like a human mother breastfeeds her newborn at first, except you aren't a newborn, but a fine young man. And I am not a mother, but I do quite fancy being called daddy."

My eyes widened at his bold comment, and my pale cheeks flushed into a shade of warm crimson. I was blushing, shit. I connected my mouth to his arm, and just then fangs that I didn't know I had protruded from where my human canines once were, and I was consuming his blood. "That's it baby, you're doing good."

After I felt full enough the fangs retracted and I once again had my blunt, human teeth back. Yoongi chuckled and brought me onto his lap so I was straddling him. He wiped the excess blood from my lips with his thumb and held my chin up with his index finger and he looked me in the eyes, I shifted my gaze, my cheeks once again turning a dark shade of red. "Are you nervous, pretty boy?" He asked, bring a hand up to my cheek and caressing it.

"I- n-no I'm-" I was cut off by his soft lips crashing onto mine, I didn't protest and gave in to his lips, soon our tongues were fighting for dominance and his hands were under my shirt, I let out a soft gasp when he pulled on my nipples, he chuckled into the kiss and his tongue won. He explored every nook and cranny of my mouth, occasionally biting on my lower lip teasingly, without the fangs of course. We pulled apart after what felt like an eternity, I was gasping for air and his eyes were filled with lust.

"On your hands and knees, pretty boy." I nodded and obliged, getting on my hands and knees. What was I doing? I'm supposed to get out of here, I shouldn't trust him but that look in his eyes has got me feeling some type of way.

He walked over to me, and I reached my hand up to the hem of his trousers. He moved my hand over to his clothed cock. My hands were trembling slightly and my stomach was brimming with butterflies. "There, feel how hard you made me, my sweet."

"Hmm, daddy." I muttered and he groaned as I stroked his clothed bulge. "What was that? Say it again. Louder." His aura reeked with dominance and I could tell this was going to be one hell of a night. "D-da-daddy" "That's right baby, now I'll let you taste me"

I unbuttoned his trousers and slipped off his boxers and came face to face with Min Yoongi Jr. I mean, his cock. I sucked him off, taking him whole, every now and then I'd tease him, licking the tip, just beside his slit. He groaned and entangled his hands with my hair, his breathing got heavy and he tended up and I could tell from there he was close. "Fuck, (M/n) baby you're so good at this." He groaned out and rode out his orgasm, thrusting in and out of my mouth until he came inside it, I swallowed the thick substance, a little bit of it dripping off and down my bare chest.

Yoongi's POV

My new pet, (M/n) was so pretty. He was even prettier with my cum all over him, and his beautiful eyes glossed over with lust, his cheeks bright red and tears of pleasure down his cheeks.

I made a damn good decision, turning him. I think he's going to quite enjoy this second chance at life.