Sleeptalker (Jimin)

Third Person
The morning sunlight gleamed brightly from the transparent white curtains, a gentle breeze blowing through the slightly open window. (M/n) and Jimin lay peacefully under the covers, their bare chests rising and sinking with every relaxed breath the two males took as they held each other.

Jimin was the first to wake up, he wrapped his arms tighter around his 'almost' boyfriend's waistline, he planted soft kisses down (M/n)'s neck and upper body. (M/n) was a sleep talker, and last night Jimin woke up to find the male mumbling about ponies and frozen yogurt. He found it adorable.

Jimin's POV
I cuddled (M/n) and listened intently to his cute, sleepy incoherent mumbling. "Mhmm.. I love you Jimin~" My eyes widened, did he just confess? In his sleep? I think he noticed my breathing hitched when he mumbled those words because he started giggling. "Hehe, good morning hyung" (M/n) chirped, somehow he still sounded energetic even though he just woke up.

"Good morning (M/n)! You won't believe what I heard you talking about in your sleep, something about my little pony and froyo and some nonsense about you loving me and-" "J-Jimin hyung, the last part wasn't sleep talking, I was awake" He stuttered, nervously meeting my eyes.

Shit, he looks so flustered and cute. My eyes softened and I held his chin, bringing our faces closer. Once we were close enough to feel each other's breath I looked into his beautiful eyes and said, "I love you too (M/n)"

I looked back to see him giggling madly, clutching his stomach. "What's so funny (M/n)-ie?" I said, playful annoyance lacing my tone. "It's just- you were my bro-dude thingy just last night and now you're so cheesy!" (M/n) remarked between giggles.

"Hmmm, I guess I'm still technically your bro-dude thingy, wanna change that?" I flirted. "Dang you're such a cheeselord Jimin-hyung!"

"You didn't answer my question..Is that a yes or a no, (M/nnnn)?~" I cooed, planting a peck on his cheek.

"Yes yes now stop being so ahhhh!!" He protested, hiding his face in his hands. "You love it though" I teased, scooting over to him and trapping him in my warm embrace. "Jiminnnn I'm gonna explode!!" He joked, wriggling around in my grasp. I ruffled his soft hair and cuddled with him for a little while longer before we went downstairs for breakfast.

We sat at the table and ate some pancakes with whipped cream and berries, the others joined us shortly too. "You two look very close, is there something you're not telling us?" Namjoon said, observing (M/n) and my closeness at the table.

"Hahh, uh-noooo~" (M/n) trailed, unsure whether to say yes or no to that yet. "Geez, you're even worse at lying than me!" Hoseok giggled, resulting in the whole table teasing poor (M/n) about his bad lying skills.

"So now that our ship is finally sailing, let's say we spend our day off at the mall?" Jin suggested, the part about their 'ship' making both (M/n) and I sport a bright blush.

"Hell Yeah!" We all agreed in unison and laughed at how in sync we grew to be.

Soon, all eight of us hopped into the van and made our way to the mall, sadly we had to cover up our pretty faces with masks so we wouldn't get mobbed by sasaeng fans.

But it was still fun, even more fun because I had (M/n), a boyfriend to spoil and fuss over. And Namjoon had Jin, and Yoongi had Hoseok, and Taehyung had Jungkook. (Hehehe)
**********
I know this is hella short but I'm back sksk y'all enjoy this stupid fluff :p
Also I love y'allses comments, keep them coming cause y'all r literally comedy gold I love us.