Prize (All 7)

Your stage name for this will be 'Deor' (pronounced de-or) , thank u for this request 92BHYUNS ;)

M/n)
Ah, December. For idols like me and others, that means awards season. That means getting all dolled up to perform and compete with other talented people in the music game, for trophies that will basically add to your merit and status in the music industry.

Not to brag or anything, but I happen to be rather A-list in the bustling city streets of Seoul. You might recognise me from my HUGE lipgloss campaign that tends to show up on light up billboards practically every five minutes, or the various promotions for my new album 'SMITTEN.'

The whole concept of 'SMITTEN', is to sort of encompass a love life I'm yearning for, one that's playful, sometimes lustful, but feels fresh forever. The idea and visual of love feeling new and fresh for as long as it lasts came about in my comeback track 'evergreen', which came with a very fitting music video, in which I am in a garden of thorns, but I dare to prick my finger on one of them, and then the 'curse' breaks and my blood makes the garden bloom.

The whole dance concept is supposed to be elegant and eccentric, but it wouldn't be a signature Deor choreographed piece without some sexiness. An improvised shirt pulling moment in the second song, and yes, sometimes it comes completely off, usually towards the start of the second chorus. Sometimes the first chorus if I want to really, really build some jean tents.

All with the added bonus of a few slut drops because all hail Britney.

Today is particularly relevant, because today I am fighting for my new album, and will be performing my comeback song 'evergreen', along with the second track and steamiest number of the lot, 'To Eros' .

To Eros, is a nod to the Greek god of love and.. you guessed it, sex. This whole concept is somewhat about the whole 'boy becomes a man' moment, the breaking of virginity and the experience of intimacy, with a message towards the end to let young people, young men especially know that it isn't a race, and the stigma attached to being a young man who's still a virgin is pointless and anyone who pressures you into being sexually intimate before you're ready is a sad sack who deserves hell on earth.

So it's a shout-out to those who don't want to be celibate, and a friendly reminder that it's okay for those that do. Sexy, but also innocent after all. Okay, that is quite enough rambling about my concepts and blah blah. It's time for me to get ready..

My outfit for tonight is some black tight pleather pants, to accentuate my shapely thighs, of course. But to add to the evil shirt pulling scheme, I'm wearing an oversized pastel, peachy, velvety shirt that practically hangs off my shoulders already.

Namjoon's POV
My makeup artist got me ready first, so I took the time to motivate the rest of the boys. All in a days work of being the world's best leader, isn't it?

"Jimin, don't worry about the slippery stage this time. They renovated the whole place only three months ago, and Band PD let me try it out myself before you got here." I patted the younger on the back, his makeup artist flashing him an encouraging smile as she messed about with his eyeliner, creating two small flicks on the end of both eyes.

"Say, Joon.. Who else is on the lineup for Best Male Act again?" Hoseok asked, spinning around on his chair once his stylist let him know that he was completely ready. I grabbed the nominations leaflet, reading it out loud to everyone. "Uhh.. Us, Ateez, GOT 7, EXO, Kang Daniel, Stray Kids..(M/n).." I paused, my heart doing a mad flip and breath slightly picking up pace. I read that last name in my head one more time, thinking about the recent music video he released which we all lost our minds over.