$ugar (All 7)

y'all ever thought about sugar daddy BTS? 👀 look no further
—————————————————
Third Person
"Isn't it like illegal?" Jisoo panicked and took the initiative to try and talk some sense into (M/n). "Honestly, if it means he'll be making bank who cares?" Rosé stood in front of (M/n), defending him like a big sister. "Yea, and it's not illegal cause I'm legal, and I'll build up a trusting relationship with my sugar daddy before I send him any pictures or meet anywhere. I'm not just gonna go for any old rich guy." (M/n) states as he continues to type things about himself on his profile on the sugar dating website he found.

"Just hoping I'll get someone. I don't see many who go for guys." (M/n) pouted. "Probably because most guys don't have as much sex appeal as you." Jennie piped, pulling on (M/n)'s sweater to expose more of his collarbone and staring at what she'd done proudly. (M/n) shyly smiled, sure he had the boss bitch attitude 24/7, but when his friends hype him up he turns into a ball of softness.

"The pictures you posted give such a feel for your aesthetic and vibe. You didn't come here to play." Lisa admired the profile (M/n) built up on the website, she was starting to sound more like a food critic than a supportive friend.

"Anyway, we should get going, good luck with the rest of it." Jennie pats (M/n)'s back, the other three girls followed after and said goodbye and goodnight to (M/n). Yet they all knew he wouldn't be sleeping this night. He had serious business to attend to.

————————————
meanwhile at one of Bangtan's many mansions...

"I miss the hustle.. like the build up, before we were on the top." Jungkook drawled as he sipped the remainder of his wine, looking off into the distance like some 1950s Casanova. "You mean, doing odd jobs for rich guys who didn't give a shit about our well being, wondering where the fuck our next meal would come from, literally dumpster diving to support ourselves? No thanks, I love my life now." Seokjin said as he gritted his teeth, putting his glass down firmly on the table. What kind of nonsense is Jungkook even talking about?

"No, I actually agree with Kook on this one. It's kinda boring just sitting around with all this money, would be nice to blow some of it, no?" Yoongi smirked, polishing his favorite knife. "Wasn't the whole point of creating a gang to live a boring filthy rich life after though?" Seokjin questioned, taking the knife from Yoongi's hand, only for the younger to strike at him to get it back. "Yikes, sorry Suga." Seokjin hissed, Yoongi's growl said enough.

"How about.. we go paragliding again this weekend? The resort's been a bit lonely without us there." Hoseok suggested, wanting to be a daredevil for the fiftieth time this month. "Uh hello? That's boring as fuck. I'd rather watch Yoongi polish that knife of his all day." Namjoon piped in, Yoongi stuck his knife in front of his face, his stone cold eyes boring into Namjoon's soul.

"Hm, how about we spend some money on high end sex workers? Nothing better than a dose of dopamine and ass I say." Jimin suggested, gulping his glass of champagne down like it's a shot. "Hm. Or we could just join Tinder or some shit." Taehyung added, earning a sigh from the youngest.

Said member then suddenly shot up, scaring Yoongi who almost sliced his thumb right open. "BINGO! Let's become sugar daddies." Jungkook exclaimed, his voice alerting all the half drunk gang members. "Wait.. I like that. He's onto something." Jimin said, nodding slowly as if to say, 'tell me more'.

"We could join one of those websites, I mean probably not reveal much apart from like 'we're a group of billionaires and we want to spend a lot of cash on a pretty, young, money minded bitch'. And then shop around I guess." Jungkook tried to frame out a plan, though a few of the gang members still didn't look fully pleased.