What We Want (R&V)

A/n: hi, how's quarantine going for u? online schooling is making me want to rip my hair out, anyway since there isn't much with this pairing enjoy yandere Namjoon and Taehyung ;) There's a lot of time skips and this is a little shitty but I haven't put out a oneshot in like a weekish and I wanna be nice

Third Person
(M/n) stormed out of the room, his eyebrows knitted together in frustration. As he fumbled about with the roughly packed backpack he grabbed last minute, his tears threatened to fall again. "Just come back! You're mine! ALL MINE! You know that!" Seungjae bellowed, his voice cracking at every other syllable leaving him sounding all the more unstable.

There were just these moments (M/n) clicked back to, moments that seemed so off. The way his close friends started to go missing every time Seungjae was involved. At first, it was the ones that turned against him for one reason or the other, always ending up in them saying something along the lines of "I can't see you anymore."

After that, the ride or dies became fewer in number, some of (M/n)'s childhood friends like Jungkookie, and Jimin even just vanishing after Seungjae took notice of their affections. Even brotherly hugs were enough to emit an aggressive response from Seungjae. It was as if the world was being shed down to just Seungjae and him. Only them.

"Hello, Gangnam right?" The cab driver asked, peering at his rear view mirror for a reply. (M/n) nodded, voice too trembly to even attempt to speak articulately. "Yes, just the central bus station. My friends are picking me up from there." (M/n) spoke once he had cleared his throat.

The cab driver nodded, taking (M/n) away. Far away from all of it. Never to speak of it again.

Two Months Later
"Like you'd care about that kind of elitist bullshit anyway. If it were up to me I'd say these big government corporations can suck my dick." Yoongi leaned back in his chair, sticking his middle finger up and popping it in and out of his mouth in a rather vulgar fashion. "YOONGI!" Seokjin panicked, pushing the younger out of the room.

"You get that job honey, don't listen to Yoongi-ah. Some day you'll be living it up in a shiny new apartment complex in the middle of the city." Seokjin tried to reassure (M/n), who seemed to be stifling giggles from his previous interaction with Yoongi. "Alright, I'm heading out, anyone need anything?" Hoseok called out from near the front door. "A blowj-"

"YOONGI! We're trying to apply for a job here! This is serious business!" Seokjin freaked, slamming the living room door on a giggling Yoongi. (M/n) smiled as he typed away at his application, a hopefulness like no other rising in his chest.

He's finally going to be independent. And it feels awesome already.

"The Mountainside Whiskey Distillery. Owned by Kim Namjoon and Kim Taehyung. Hmph, fancy fancy!" (M/n) cooed as he clicked 'submit resume' on the website, ogling over the pictures of the company's sexy CEOs.

"Can I come in yet? I need my laptop for my weed business." Yoongi knocked on the door, Seokjin rolled his eyes, patting (M/n)'s back. "I'll go see to that dork." He said as he left, placing a quick kiss on (M/n)'s forehead. (M/n) smiled, knowing that once he gets this job, he'll be able to support these very special friend of his. And get his own place, close to his special friends.

During the next couple of weeks, (M/n) spent all his time at the computer screen. Every time he got a message he hoped and prayed it was an acceptance email. Until one day that fateful time came. "I GOT IN! I GOT IN!" (M/n) shrieked, his eyes disappeared as he smiled so widely, jumping about like a little kid.

"YAYYY! Well done honey!" Seokjin cheered, Hoseok lifted (M/n) up in the air like a football player when his companion scored the winning goal. "I'm proud of you, but just don't end up like Anastasia Steele. Unless you want to" Yoongi smirked, earning a raised brow from Hoseok and a confused expression from (M/n).