Lab Partners (Jimin)

(M/n)'s POV
"Heyy dude, happy new year. How were the holidays?" Jungkook asked from behind me, slinging an arm over my shoulder while we walked to lunch. "They were good, I swear put on so much weight though" I sighed, I focused on my diet so much more than most people, I wish I could just relax. "Pfff yeah whatever, it's not even noticeable. You look great man. Thickkkk even" He emphasized the word 'thick' making my cheeks flushed. I put on slightly more weight on my ass, luckily only Kookie's noticed.

I made my way over to my group, although I was friends with Jungkook the rest of his group never really spoke to me or even took any notice of me. He seemed to be the only one who was down to earth out of the seven. Hoseok and Namjoon would speak to me occasionally, everyone else just kinda ignored me most of the time. I never really took much notice to the rest of them either, except for one. Park Jimin. He stands quite a bit shorter than Jungkook, and his eyes turn to crescents when he smiles.He has plump lips and dyed burgundy locks and the voice of an angel. I've had a crush on him since I first took notice of him, and Jungkook taunts me about it all the time. If only he'd even know I exist.

"Good afternoon gamers, lets get this bread" My friend Jace yelled, as you can tell he was the obnoxious one. The whole of lunch was spent making silly jokes and I occasionally looked at Jimin, he however never even looked up from his phone.

**timeskip brought to you by jin's windshield wiper laugh**

It was now chemistry, and we had to work in pairs. Unfortunately we didn't get to pick our partners as the teacher assigned them for us. "Taehyung you will work with Hoseok" Lucky bitch gets to work with his friend. "Namjoon, you will work with Irene" "Jungkook you will work with..." Please please please be me. "...Seokjin" Oh for fuck's sake. "Yoongi you will work with Rosé" "Jimin you will work with.. (M/n)! Okay now chop chop, lets get on with it, grab your materials and lets go." The teacher announced. Oh shit, why me?

I'm so nervous, what if I like spill something on him or something? Shit shit shit. I am snapped out of my thoughts by a hand waving in front of my face. Shit. "Hellooooo? Anyone there?" Jimin asked playfully and I nodded in response. "Uhh yeah I think so" He chuckled. "Hah, cute." Wait.

Did he really just call me? (M/n)? Cute? Holy schnitzel. "Let's get our stuff then. So we're making crystals, which means we need copper sulphate and water." I said, feeling proud of myself for actually paying attention. "Yeah, I'll go get us a beaker and a mixing stick." Jimin said, strolling over to where the apparatus was and coming back with a glass beaker and a mixing stick while I brought back a tub of copper sulphate and we filled the beaker with water.

During the experiment, Jimin accidentally knocked over a glass beaker and got us both in detention. Wow. "Sorry miss, I promise it won't happen again." "That's not good enough. You could've injured someone" the teacher said with a stern tone. "Both of you, detention last period." We both sighed. After we were done with the experiments, everyone kept their mixture of water and copper sulphate at the window ledge for them to form crystals overnight. The bell rang and everyone rustled out, leaving Jimin and I alone in the class while our teacher tended to something else.

She left us on cleaning duty, since we made such a mess. Well, Jimin did. I bent over to pick up the large pieces of glass, only to feel someone's hand on my butt before they grabbed it and spanked it. I turned around and got up instantly to be met with a smirking Jimin."What the fuck?!" I seethed, I wasn't as mad as I looked though, on the inside I was blushing highkey. "Sorry, I couldn't help it. You got a nice ass there (M/n)" He said, shrugging it off. Oh fuckkkkkk.

"Uhhh.. th-thanks.. Right, whatever. Do you wanna hurry up and tidy everything up so we can get out of he-" I was cut off when he wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer. I was a few centimetres shorter so I looked up warily, my eyes widened when he came even closer. Our faces were almost touching, my cheeks were a burning bright red. "Shhh. Let's stay here a little longer. I've finally got my chance to get to know you (M/n)~" He sang my name as he looked at my lips, licking his own lips before connecting ours, the two of us shared a heated kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck, his still around my waist when he began rubbing up and down my hips, making me let out a moan into the kiss, giving him the chance to shove his tongue in my mouth.

We pulled apart, both of us gasping for air. "Well, that was something." I chuckled, nervously rubbing the back of my neck. He once again pulled me into a kiss, this time a more chaste, quicker one.

Third Person
Jimin then kissed down (M/n)'s jawline, all the way down to the collar of his shirt. He undid the top button, loosening his school tie before trailing more kisses down to his collarbone. He got bold and sucked on (M/n)'s collarbone, leaving a purple mark before going up to his neck, planting a number of hickeys on the younger until he found his sweet spot. (M/n) then let out a cracked, loud moan from the sensation, putting a hand over his mouth to stop the lewd sounds coming out.

The two males pulled apart and tidied up, leaving the lab with love bites and messy hair, they then exchanged numbers and chemistry class was never the same again.

***********
A/n: Heyhey, I hope you enjoyed this if you read it, updates are going to be a little slower because school but I'll try and update once of twice every day. If you have any requests don't be afraid to leave them in the comments or drop me a message.