Hotel (Taehyung)

(M/n)'s POV
Ugh, so today's my first day working at this hotel. My nerves are killing me since I've never worked in such a fancy place in my life, they must be getting idols walking in and out of here on the daily. I sighed to myself as I adjusted my bow tie, we had to wear fancy suits even though we're just staff. Since I'm quite a small guy I wore suspenders to keep my pants up, I don't want any wardrobe malfunctions in front of any important people. Honestly,with the outfit I kinda look like a posh chimney sweep but a cute one.

I had just finished tidying up the last room down the hall when I got notified by my manager that a group of kpop idols were to be booked in room 304. "I expect it to be in tip top condition, I'm not having any bad reviews from celebs" he said sternly, I went back to double check room 304 and neaten it up extra good just in case.

Taehyung's POV
We take the lift up to our room and open the door with our key card only to see one of the cleaners bent over checking the drawers attached under the bed. I must say, those tight dress pants of his do make his ass look good. I hear a wolf whistle and turn to my left only to see the noise was coming from Jungkook, that evil maknae. Whatever, hot hotel cleaner boy is mine ain't no rabbit looking ass is gonna take him away from me.

The cleaner gets back up and his eyes widen, he must be new and not used to seeing idols every day. This makes me chuckle as did a few other members, I opened my mouth to speak but alas Namjoon beat me to it. "Hello, sorry we checked in a little early, I see we startled you." He just giggles in response "Oh it's okay, it's my first day, hopefully I get used to it soon." and now that he's facing us I can see his name tag reads (M/n). That's such a cute name, a cute name for a cute guy.

(M/n)'s POV
Oh man holy shit. BTS is in the same room as me I'm still taking time to adjust to it. Rap Monster fucking spoke to me with his silky smooth voice and one of them fucking whistled at me. I'd be mad if it was anyone else but a goddamn idol dude.

The air around us was so tense but we all knew the only nervous one was me. "So you're new here, best of luck on the new job" Taehyung cut the silence and smiled sweetly, it almost looked as if he has been waiting for his time to talk. God damn I never decided on a bias but he's real close.

His skin is a beautiful shade of cinnamon, completely untouched and unwhitewashed. It's smooth and full of life, and his hair is dyed a bright blue making him look like a bubblegum prince. His eyes are a deep cocoa brown and his eyelids are two different shapes but work so well with his features that when describing him even perfect is an understatement.

I heard that they're just staying one night before heading off to an awards show, I hope they enjoy their stay and weren't creeped out by my crazy nervous fanboy moment.

After a few short conversations with the seven males, I waved them goodbye because I had already used up a lot of time ogling over them all and chatting to them. "See ya (M/n), stay swag" Hoseok chirped happily before being smacked on the head by Yoongi. "You wouldn't know swag if it hit you with a truck, sunshine" The sleepyhead rapper remarked with sass. Their little argument was so cute I just had to laugh at it quietly before heading off down the hall to my next chore.

Third Person
As (M/n) left, all of the boys had a lot to say about him. "Dibs on (M/n)!" Jungkook yelled out causing a jealous aura to rise between all of them, mostly Taehyung who slapped the bunny with his slipper. The two youngest had taken quite a liking to him, a bit more than the others who were too focused on the awards show tomorrow night to have crushes. "We better get to sleep now, quit wrestling silly kids." Jin snatched the slipper out of Tae's hand and slapped them both with it and they obediently went to their beds, Jimin turned off the light since he was closest to it after much hesitation and they all drifted off into a peaceful sleep.

**timeskip**
It was morning now, and the boys were packing up their things and checking underneath their beds in case they left anything. Just before they were about to leave the hotel room with their luggage, Taehyung spotted a notebook and a lightbulb sprang in his head. He wrote down his personal phone number in it sneakily, knowing that (M/n) would see it since he was in charge of their room. 'Hah, take that Kookie.' He thought. The seven of them then stepped out and checked out and drove off in their van to get ready for the big night.

(M/n)'s POV
I took the lift up to the room BTS was staying for the night in, I was kinda bummed we didn't get to talk much but I had to do my job sadly or I won't get paid and I don't got a sugar daddy to support me. I slid in the key and noticed some writing on the notebook on the bedside table.

Most people either completely ignore it or write a little message commenting on their stay. This however seemed to be a phone number. Wait holy hell. It must be from someone from BTS since I don't remember the number being on it before they got here. I squealed internally with excitement and decided to send a text to their number.

(M/n): hey there, I'm not sure which member of BTS this is but good luck tonight 💕

Taetae: Oh hiiiii, I didn't think you would text me. It's Taehyung btw x

I look up from my phone, ahhh I can't believe Kim fucking Taehyung is messaging me.

(M/n): you. taehyung. you're glad. I'M texting you? it's not like you're the idol here or anything

Third Person
Taehyung smiled at his phone while he waited for his makeup to be done. He was so pleased (M/n) texted him. The boy caught his eye and he really liked his shy but captivating personality and beautiful (h/c) hair, (e/c) eyes and plump lips.

TaeTae: Hey now, I'm not Jesus chill b

(M/n): not jesus but pretty fucking blessed with beauty if I do say so myself.

TaeTae: You're kidding, have you seen yourself? You're fucking stunning (M/n).

The two continued to flirt endlessly over text before Taehyung got ready and set off to win and perform and give it his all with his group.

(M/n) was back home after a long shift and turned on his TV to see none other than BTS performing live. He smiled knowing that he now had met them and he felt excited about the next time he got to flirt with Taehyung over text.

He didn't seem to hate his job so much anymore.

*****************
A/n : hello hey hi i'm so glad at least one person is reading this mess, thank you so much u a real g 💜 also I might make a part 2 since I love this idea but idk lol