For you (Dean X Reader)

Comenzar desde el principio

I fall on my knees and I try not to watch him or think about him. This isn't real. This isn't real. This isn't real. He is gone. "I'm not gone sweetheart" I hear but I know that it's fake. He is gone. "DEAN! TODAY" I yell and that's when the dizziness stops. I open my eyes and I see green eyed Dean coming towards me. "Are you ok? Are you hurt?" he asks me worried "I'm fine" I say and he hugs me.

We gather our things and we head back to the car. On the way we meet another hunter that seems like he was on this case too. But as closer and we got to him, he looked more and more familiar. "Don't worry buddy, we took care of it" Dean says to him and keeps walking but I stop. Dean notices it and stops too.

"Dad?" I whisper "Hi babygirl" he says and I hug him "I thought you were dead" I say "I know. I needed to disappear for some time and then I couldn't find you anywhere" "Yeah, the bunker is a great place to hide" "Uhm... (Y/N)?" Dean asks "Oh sorry, Dean this is my dad, dad this is Dean, my h--" "Dean Winchester?" he asks getting angrier "Yes?" Dean says "You bastard" he says and tries to punch Dean but he stops him. "What the hell?" Dean and I both say at the same time. "You and your brother killed my best friend. Lester" he says "He was innocent, he didn't know about any of this until your brother showed up. I talked with Lester before you killed him. He said that someone helped him make a deal with a demon and his wife would be dead soon. I saw you leave his car that night" my dad says "That wasn't Dean. That was--" I say but Dean stops me "It's fine (Y/N)" he says and goes to the car. "Crap" I curse under my breath knowing that Dean hasn't forgiven himself yet for what he did while he was a demon. "Take this and call me" I say as I hand him my card.

I run back to the car and I sit next to Dean. "Hey, it's not your fault. You know that, right?" I ask taking his hand "It wasn't just Lester, (Y/N), there were more. Even you" he says "No. Look at me" I say cupping his face "I'm fine and--" I say but he interrupts me "You're not (Y/N). I... I did something terrible to you and you haven't forgotten about it. I know that. Everytime I wear the red shirt you flinch, when I bite your neck or your earlobe, something that you always liked, you flinch. Sometimes I'm even scared to touch you" "What are you talking about?" I ask trying to convince him that I don't know what he is talking about. "Tell me (Y/N), what did you see back there?" he asks. I look down and I take a deep breath "That's what I thought" he says and starts the car.
__________________

"Hi sweetheart" "Dean, I know you are in there. Please fight this" "It's me baby. The new me" he says and pushes me on the bed. I fall back and he immediately gets on top of me pinning my hands down on the bed. He sits on my stomach and holds both my hands with one hand. He takes the cuffs out of his pocket. I try to fight him and kick him off of me but he is too strong. "No, Dean, stop" I beg him but he ignores me. He cuffs my hands to the headboard and then grabs my face. "You're all mine" he says and rips my t-shirt. "Please Dean stop" I say as a few tears start to roll down my cheeks. His lips attack my neck and he sucks and bites it hard whike his hands travelled up and down my body. He takes my bra off moves his lips to my breasts. "Dean..." I say crying "Dean... please" I say between my sobs. Then he bites my nipple hard and I scream. He takes his red shirt off and puts it in my mouth "Sh sh, be quiet" he says and goes down again. I was trying to yell but I couldn't. The shirt in my mouth didn't let me. So I just closed my mouth and cried. There was no point of fighting back anymore.

I sit up on the bed trying to catch my breath. I look down at my hands and I rub my wrists. A shadow of the marks due to the cuffs was still there. I look next to me and Dean is gone. The door of the bathroom was open and Dean wasn't there. I call him but he doesn't answer. I call him again but again no answer. I get up from the bed and I go in the bathroom. Then I walk to the fridge. Next to the fridge were the keys of the Impala. Dean never leaves the keys even if he is not going to drive.

I take my laptop and I track his phone. I get dressed as fast as I could and I leave the motel following the GPS to Dean's location. I park out of the warehouse and I get my gun. I walk in there slowly and silently. I see Dean tied down to the chair unconscious. I walk to him and I cup his face "Hey, hey, Dean?" I whisper and he opens his eyes "Hi!" I say and I take the tape off his mouth "Your dad" he whispers trying to stay awake. I untie him but before I could help him stand up

"(Y/N), what are you doing here?" I hear my dad ask from behind. I get up and I turn to him. "What are you doing here?" I ask "I'm taking my revenge" he says "I'm sorry but I can't let you so that" I say "I'm your father and--" "I don't care. Not anymore. You stopped being my father form the second you disappeared" "I told you that I had to. And then I couldn't find you" "You know what I realized earlier that I was in the motel? That I haven't changed my phone number in years. So I bet that you didn't even try. You just left" I say and he chuckles "And why would I do that?" he asks "Because you realized that you couldn't control her anymore" Dean says "So you went and lived with your girlfriend and child because this way you could control them" he continues "Child?" I ask but he doesn't answer.

"I'm sorry (Y/N)--" "I don't care" I say. "I don't want to hurt you babygirl" "Don't call me like that" I say and he nods "Just let me deal with him now and we'll talk later" "No" "Why?" "Because I'm not ready to be widow yet" "You..." "Yes, I did. And I'm proud of it" "No, you're not. You are scared of him. But don't worry this ends now" he says and points his gun to Dean. "No!" I yell. But as I step in front of Dean I hear the loud bang.

There was a pressure in my chest that did let me breath normally. I look down and I see blood. My knees start to give up and Dean catches me immediately. He lets me down slowly "Hey hey hey, look at me (Y/N), look at me baby" he says and I do "I love you and I forgive you for everything" I say to him between short breaths "No, no, don't say that. You're gonna be fine" he says and I shake my head "No. But it's ok. I choose to do it. Don't blame yourself. Ok?" I ask and he nods. "I love you my husband" I say "I love you my wife" he says with watery eyes.

Dean's POV
I tried really hard to keep the tears back. I close my eyes and I pray to Cas. But no answer. "He isn't listening, is he? I bet heaven needs him" she says fighting to stay alive. She knew and I knew that she wasn't gonna be ok. "Of course they do, they are preparing to have you" I say and she smiles. I lean down and I kiss her lips one more time. One last time. At first I felt her lips kissing me. But I also felt her lips and her body go limp. I pull away and I look at her one more time. I rub her cheek softly and I cry.