Do you love me? (Dean X Reader)

Start from the beginning

I wake up tied down to a chair "Welcome back (Y/N)" Daniel says "Hi to you too" I say "I wanted to wait for you to wake up before I kill you" he says "Why? So I can congratulate you for your... change or your weakness?" I ask "I pretend like I never heard that" "Don't worry, you are going to be dead soon" "No, you are the one that is going to be dead soon. I bet you taste great" "I don't think that I'm your type. I mean all the people you killed were guys" "Yeah, that was her fault. She would only bring me them. But don't worry, I do ladies too" he says and smiles.

"Dean is already on his way" I say "Oh yeah, the Winchesters. you know, you fight and you fight for them but the truth is that they don't need you, not like you need them. You are a bargain to them. Especially to him. He is just playing you because you are an easy lay" he says "You don't know anything about Dean" I say "Really? Come on (Y/N), you are smarter than that" he says. And then it hit me

Flashback
"Because we are in love" Kim says and Dean chuckles "In love? Really?" he says almost laughing

"I told her what she needed to hear" Dean says

"No, you're wrong. You don't know him" I say to Daniel "Yeah... ‌Dean Winchester, a guy whose entire existence is defined by a war on the dark and monsters. Bromancing his way around the country with the king of hell. Am I close?" he asks  but I don't answer. I look away trying to blink away my tears. "Tell me (Y/N) how many people have suffered and died because they believed in him? And trust me, he is gonna get worse and violent to everyone, even to you" he says "No, he won't" I say trying to believe it myself.

"You're right, he won't. Because I'm gonna kill you right now" he says and comes closer to me "And I'm gonna do it slowly, take my time and enjoy it. I can even show you your own beating hurt before you die" he says and digs his nails in my chest. I start to scream as I feel his fingers go dipper and dipper.

But he stopped. That's when I opened my eyes and I saw him collapse on the floor with a knife on his back. I look at the door and I see Dean. "Are you ok?" he asks as he unties me "I'm fine" I say and he nods "Let's go" he says and leaves the house. I follow him and I get in the car "Can we go home?" I ask "Sure" he says and starts to drive.
_______________

I immediately locked myself in the bathroom, telling Dean that I was going to go for a shower. I jsut needed to be alone. What if Daniel was right? I don't want to believe this but there are too much proof. Even now that I told him that I'm gonna go for a shower he said 'Don't be late. I need you... in bed'.

After a while I built the nerve and I get out. I find Dean and Sam in the library "Sam, can you leave us alone?" I ask "Yeah, I'm just gonna go to sleep" he says and leaves. Dean gets up from his chair and wraps his arms around my waist "So you wanted to it here?" he asks and kisses me. I try to push him away but he kisses me again.

"Dean, stop. I need to ask you something" I say and he pulls away "Well, I'm listening" he says and it's obvious that he is pissed "Do you love me?" I ask trying not to cry. "Why are you asking me this?" he asks "Just answer" I demand "Baby..." he says and takes my hand.

"You know, I watched you die. I watched you die and it was so damn painful. But I tried to be strong for you. So I carried you back in the car, I drove back here with your dead body sitting in the backseat, I laid you on your bed, I cleaned your wounds and then I went to the next room and cried. And I cried a lot for you because I love you and I thought that I just lost the only person that ever loved me. But it seems like I was wrong about the last thing" I say and I turn to leave but he stops me.

"He made you think of that, didn't he?" he asks "It doesn't matter--" I say "Yes, it does. Because that means that you believe him and not me. ME. The only one that cares about you. And you dare to question me?" he asks really pissed this time "Dean, calm down--" I say and I take a step back. He takes a deep breath "Of course I love you (Y/N)" he says and kisses me softly. He picks me up and sits me on the table. "Don't... I'm not in the mood for this" I say but he ignores me "Dean--" "Sh sh sh" he says and kisses me again. He rips my t-shirt "Dean stop" I say but he slaps me. He continues to kiss my neck but I try to get away "Get away from me" I yell but he ignores me. His hands were allover me. "Dean stop" I yell but he keeps ignoring me and holding me in place.

Suddenly, Sam punches him and takes him away from me "What the hell is wrong with you?" Sam asks. I get up and I look at him. He looked confused "I... I'm sorry... I didn't... I..." he says "I'm so sorry (Y/N)" he says and takes a step closer to me but I take a step back "Don't touch me" I say and I run to my room. I get dressed and I pack my bag.

I run to the library "Don't ever look for me" I say and I go to the door "(Y/N), wait, you don't have to do this. I'm so sorry. I don't know why I did that. I guess I snapped. But I'm gonna control this, I promise" Dean says. "No. I've watched you change everyday because of this mark and I thought that I could do this but I can't. I'm sorry" I say and I leave before any tears fell.

A/N: Not really a fan of how ot turned out. I might delete this later