FBI (Dean X Reader)

Start from the beginning

I get out of the shower and I lay on the bed. I cover myself with the blanket and I try to be ok.
________________

It's been a week since what happened back at that motel but I still haven't gotten through it. I'm still laying on the bed all day. I even kicked Dean out of the room. I kicked him out of his room. Our room.

'I'm waiting for you in the Roadway suite in Lebanon. You better be here soon or you know...'

That was his message. At least you can keep the boys safe. That's the thought that made me get out of the bed and drive there.
________________

I got back home and ran to the shower and then straight back to bed. I was fighting really hard not to break down. I felt wasted, ashamed and alone. The door opens but I don't bother to look at whoever this is. It's probably Dean. But he doesn't come in. He lays against the doorframe "How can I help you?" he asks softly. I stay silent for a second.

"Can you just lay next to me and hug me? Hold me close to you for even a bit? Please?" I ask as a sob escapes my lips in the end. "Of course" he says probably surprised. I feel him walking to me and sitting on the bed. I had my back turned to him. He hugs me from behind wrapping his hands around me. "Thank you" I say as one more sob comes out "Anytime baby" he says and kisses my head.
________________

"Deanno is dead" Tom says "No, you're lying" "I'm not. You shouldn't talk to him about me. Now, thanks to you my guys found both of the Winchesters and shot them, cold blood. What to see?" he asks as he shows me his phone. There was a picture of Dean's and Sam's dead body. There were so many bullets on their bodies. "No, I gotta go" I say but he stops me "You have nowhere to go. You're all mine now" he says and throws me on the bed. "No, stop!" I yell but he ignores me "No, please stop!". He punches me "Shut up" he says. "(Y/N)!" I hear Dean's voice "(Y/N)!" there it is again.

I sit up and I gasp for air. "Hey, hey, are you ok?" Dean asks. I turn and I look at him. I hug him squeezing him with all my strength. "It's ok, I'm here" he whispers and rubs my back. "How about we go back to sleep and we talk about it tomorrow?" "No" I say and I get up from the bed.

I walk to the kitchen and I grab a bottle of scotch. I take a big sip letting the alcohol burn my throat. "Woah, easy" Dean says taking the bottle from my hand "Give it to me" I say but he doesn't "Not until you tell me what's wrong" "I can't" I say and I try to leave but he stops me. "I can't tell you Dean. I just can't. So I'm begging you, let me deal with it. It's better if you don't know" I say as a tear rolled down my cheek. "I love you (Y/N) and nothing can change that" he says. And I am fighting with the breakdown.

He notices it and hugs me. "It's ok to cry. You're not weak. You've just being strong for so long" he says rubbing my back softly. I don't deserve this. "I've been sleeping with someone else" I say and his hands stop. "What?" he asks "You heard me" I say and he pulls away "For how long?" he asks. I could clearly see the hurt in his eyes. "For a week. Two times actually" "With the same guy?" "Yes" "Thanks for letting me know" he says and leaves the kitchen. I sit down against the counter and I finally breakdown. I officially destroyed everything. Maybe it's better this way.

I get up and I take another bottle of scotch because Dean took the other one with him. I sit on the floor again and I drink and cry.
________________

I was more than half bottle down when Dean walked in. I looked at him for a second and he did too. But turned away and walked to the fridge. "Why did you do it?" he asks but I don't answer. He comes to me and sits next to me "Just tell me why" he says. I take a long sip of the liquor.

I wipe my eyes and I get up "Wait--" he says "No. No, I'm done with this shit. I'm not anyone's bitch" I say and I take my gun out. "Where are you going?" he asks following me "To end this" I say. "You and Sam better not go out of the bunker until I come back and if I don't... I'm sorry" I say and I run to the garage. I get in my car and I leave.

I drive to the hotel and I stop right outside. I get out of the car and I go to his floor. Right after the corner are his guards. I put my gun to my pocket and I fix my hair a bit. I walk to them "Hi, it's nice to see you again today" I say "You are not expected miss (Y/L/N)" the one says "I know. I just thought of something he offered me earlier and I'm here to give him my answer" "Let me wake him" "No, no, not yet. I brought something for him that I can't quite bring up here because it's heavy and I need help". The look at each other and the one walks to me. "Thanks, we'll be right up" I say.

But as soon as we turned the corner I snapped his neck. I hear the other one knock at his door. I walk slowly to him "What?" I hear Tom ask from inside "Miss (Y/L/N) is here. She says that she is here to give you an answer" the guard says "Do you think that she decided to leave him?" he asks and I roll my eyes "I don't know sir but she seemed pretty cheerful" the guard says. I snap his neck in a second and I slowly let him down.

I take my gun out and at the same time Tom opens the door. I point the gun at him and the smile falls from his face as he sees me. "There is no way I'm leaving Dean for you" I say and I take a step closer to Tom.

"You selfish little man in position of authority take what you want and you believe that your power will protect you. You think that you can force someone to do whatever you want" "Well, I convinced you to sleep with me" "No, you didn't. You made me think that this was the right thing to do. But not anymore" I say and I take one more step closer and he steps back.

"I will admit that it was brave to come here but kinda stupid too" he says and with a quick move takes my gun. "After all I'm a trained FBI agent and you are a bit drunk, am I right?" he ask and I try to punch him but he stops me. He grabs me by my neck and starts to choke me.

"Let her go" I hear Dean's voice "Oh, you came. That makes my job so much easier" he says and squeezes my neck more. My vision started to blur. But Dean didn't have time for talking. He just shoot him right in the head.

I fall on the floor and I try to catch my breath. I close my eyes and I take a deep breath "He's dead... He's dead and you're ok" I whisper to myself. "You're ok" I say and I start to cry. Dean picks me up and carries me to the car.

He also carried me to the bed and lays next to me "You could have said something" he says rubbing my arm "I wish I could" I say "I'm so sorry" I continue "It's ok. Come here" he says and hugs me. "I love you so much" he says "I love you too" I say and I kiss him.