Styne (Dean X Reader)

Start from the beginning

Eli closes Dean's mouth and dad takes a scalpel in his hand "Alright let's crak this pinata" he says and touches Dean's chest with the blade. "Wait, wait" I say and they all look at me. "Let me do it" I say "He will kill me if he leaves and I want to be one the right side this time. So let me do this. I've watched enough of them and you can guide me dad" I continue. "Ok but one wrong move and you'll be in his place" he says "I never make mistakes, remember?" I say in full confidence. "Ok then. Eli utie her" he orders.

I get up and I walk to the table. I stand next to Dean who looks at me with a murderers look. Dad stands behind me. I take the scalpel in my hand and dad holds it too over my hand. I bring the blade close to Dean's chest. "Now it needs pressure. Not too much but not too weak either" dad says and I nod.

With a quick move I cut Dean's hand cuff freeing his right hand and I duck escaping from my dad. I run to cut the other cuffs too trying to also fight Eli cutting eventually his neck. The second I cut the last cuff Dean jumps up and grab my dad by the neck. "It's already too late, they are in your home killing and destroying everything" he says and Dean cracks his neck.

I stay and I look at him. "You come with me and we'll talk later" he says and I nod.

He killed everyone and he did it brutally. That's when I realized... The mark. That's what makes him so angry and blurs his judgement when he gets pissed. That's why he was distant... What if he is planning on killing me too? My heart started to beat so fast at that moment because I did not know if the man I love the most on this world will kill me right now.

"(Y/N)!" I hear him yell and I jump off my seat "Are you coming?" he asks and I nod. We get kn the car together and we drive to the bunker.
________________

We get in by the garage so they won't realize that we are back. Going to the library I could definitely hear Eldon and Jacob. We could hear Jacob coming our way. We hide and when he walks next to us Dean cuts his head off. We continue to walk to the library.

"Hi sis, see you and your... boyfriend are back. Did the old man--" "Your old man is dead, they are all dead" Dean says interrupting him. Eldon just nods. "You can save me the speech of the three hearts, two splines, seven nipples for the ladies or the fellows I don't judge. But even with all that you still have one brain. Right?" Dean asks "Yeah, so?" and as Wldon says that Dean shots him right in the head.

Then he turns around and points the gun to me. "Dean?" "Shut up" he says and takes a step closer and I take a step back. "I'm not one of them Dean, I'm just like you know me. I hated them. That's why I ran away, to escape even for a bit" I say. "No, you are just like them. It's in your blood. You can deny it, you can run as much as you want but that bad will always win" he says taking one more step closer and I go back "That's not true Dean and you of all the people know it best" "That's different" "How? Why didn't you put a bullet in Sam when he was addicted to demon blood? Why don't you put a bullet to him now that he still has that in his blood?" "Because Sammy can deal with it just fine. He does it for almost a decade now" he says pissed.

"So what? I can't? Do you think that I'm weak?" I say taking a step closer to him "You think I'm weak, right? You think that I can't deal with anything. Am I right?" I ask but he doesn't answer. I take one more step closer to him "That means that I'm another bargain to you. Another person that you feel responsible to keep safe. I was just a bargain that fall for you so you found the perfect opportunity to screw and keep an eye on, right Dean?" I ask with my eyes full of tears. "Did you ever love me Dean? Tell me the truth for once, please" I beg him but he doesn't say anything.

I nod at I take one more step so his gun was touching my chest. "Shot me Dean, do it. Do it so you can feel free from that responsibility. Do it so you can feel that you killed every last of them. Do it. Do it Dean" I say. His expression never changed from that angry one he had on during the fight. There is no way I will make it out of it. "I just want you know that I really loved you and that I'm lost without you. You are the love of my life and I can't live away from you. Just end it Dean, please" I finally beg him.

He pulls the hammer and I close my eyes. "I love you" I whisper. After a loud bang I felt my body falling towards the ground and then nothing.

Sam's POV
"DEAN!" I shout as I hear the gunshot. The I see (Y/N)'s body on the floor. I run there "What the hell have you done?" I ask him as I kneel next to her. I check her pulse but there isn't any. "She's dead" I whisper "What the hell Dean?" I shout as I grab him by the collar of his shirt. "She was one of them Sam. She was going to turn against us one day. It's in her blood" he says. "Are you serious? What have you always told me when it came to family?" I ask pissed but he doesn't answer. He just stares at her body "That family don't end in blood" he whispers as he kneels down next to (Y/N)'s body. "What have I done Sammy?" he asks between his tears.

He hugs her body and cries. "I'm sorry baby. I love you so much" he whispers between his sobs. "I don't know what happened. I don't know why I did this. I was just angry and my mind blurred. I'm so sorry (Y/N). I love you so freaking much baby".