Gone -Part 2 (Dean X Reader)

Start from the beginning

Dean's POV
She is really in her role today. I can do this again. She looks like (Y/N) but she is not. She is not (Y/N). She is not (Y/N). She is not (Y/N). She is a freaking angel that knows my weak spot. She's been playing with me for three weeks now and I'm tired. She is wearing this world's (Y/N)'s body and she tricked me once the first time I saw her but I'm not letting it happen again.

"Dean, I really have no idea what you're talking about" she says and a tear escapes from her watery eyes. She's making it really hard this time. But it has to end. I lift my gun a bit higher and I shoot her right in the chest.

"Wow, I didn't think you would do this" I hear her voice again but it was coming from behind me and in the same time I can see her laying in front of me. "She came from your world to save you and you killed her" she says and laughs. I turn around and I look at her. "No, I..." "Yes, you did. You killed her and--" I shoot her before she could say more. I see her as the light faints and then I turn to (Y/N). My (Y/N). I throw my gun to the ground and I walk to her. I kneel down next to her and I can feel a tear streaming down my cheek.

Your POV
I wake up taking a deep breath. I immediately put my hands on my chest that was hurting like hell. "(Y/N)?" Dean asks and that's when I noticed him sitting next to me. "I'm sorry, I thought that..." he starts saying "It's ok, it's a good thing I came prepared" I say and I lift my t-shirt showing him my bulletproof vest. He immediately hugs me and I hug him back.

"I missed you so much" he says "I missed you too" I say and I pull away "By the way, how are you alive? I thought you died in that tunnel" I say and I cup his face with my hands. "I didn't. When they were dragging me with them, I was able to get away but I had to hide for a while. When I left it was too late. I tried to go back and find the rift but it was gone". "I love you" I say and I kiss him "I love you too".

We get up from the ground "Is that my jacket?" he asks "Yes, mine was a little tight with the vest underneath" "Again, I'm so sorry (Y/N). I could have killed you" "It's ok, I get why you did it. Let's just forget it" I say and he nods. I bent over and take my bag and gun from the ground. I get up and but something falls from my pocket. That moment Dean bents too to get his gun. And he freezes when he sees what fell from me. "I'm sorry, I know I wasn't supposed to find it but--" I say but he interrupts me by kissing me. I really missed the feeling of his lips on mines. We stand up without breaking the kiss.

He pulls away and gets down in one knee. "No... Dean, you don't need to do this if you don't feel ready" "You think that I would buy this ring if I wasn't ready? (Y/N) I love you so freaking much, more than I ever thought I could love someone. I fall in love with you more and more each day. You're my light and you give me a reason to keep on fighting, to smile when I wake up and before I go to bed. You're my everything. So, (Y/N), will you marry me?" he finally asks "Of course I am" I say and I kneel down to kiss him.

We pull away and he slides the ring in my finger. I take a moment to look at how it looks on my hand "You like it?" he asks "I love it" "It looks a lot better when you wear it" he says and I smile at him. "We should go. And I have to find a way to explain it to Sam" I say "He doesn't know you're here?" "Of course he doesn't. You think he would let me come?" "True" he says and we start walking back.
______________

Sam's POV
"Sam!" I hear Cas yell and I got o find him. He was standing out of (Y/N)'s room. "What happened?" I ask "There is a weird energy coming from (Y/N)'s room. It's very similar to the energy of the rift and earlier this morning she was asking me about where we were headed when we passed the rift" he says "You think..." "Yes". I knock on the door "(Y/N)!" I call but there is no answer. I kick the door and it opens revealing the rift.

(Y/N) comes out of the rift. "Sam, I can explain" she says and then I see Dean. "What...?" "It's a long story Sam" she says and I look back at Dean. "Hi Sammy" Dean says and I hug him.

Your POV
It's been a couple of hours since we came back and I am waiting for Dean to get out of the shower so we can tell everybody about the engagement.

"Ready?" he asks "Always" I say and I kiss him. "I see that you shaved" "Yes. Do you like me more with beard?" "Well, the beard was kinda sexy" I say and he chuckles.

We went to the kitchen were Cas and Sam were. "I'm gonna go bring mom" Dean says and kisses my cheek before he leaves. I look at Sam and Cas. "I'm sorry for what I did. I just thought that I have already lost him and he didn't deserve to be dumped like this" I say "I get it, really" Sam says "I actually wanted to do this so bad but I was missing the last ingredient"  he continues "I had saved a bit of Lucifer's grace when he was tied in case something happened. I'm so glad you are not mad at me" I say and I hug him "Of course I'm not" he says and hugs me back.

"Ok, now that we are all here, (Y/N) and I wanted to say something" Dean says "We are getting married" I say and Dean shows the ring on my hand. "Finally" Sam says and we chuckle "Congratulations" Mary says and hugs me and Dean. "Congratulations guys" Cas says. "How about we celebrate tonight?" Mary asks "I will make dinner" she continues "And I'll help you" I say "And we'll in the library" Dean says. We kiss and the boys leave from the kitchen. "So, when is the babies coming" Mary asks "Ok, let's not hurry up" I say and she chuckles.

A/N: I wrote it as fast as I could and I know it sucks. Sorry guys but I'll come back with something better when I have more time♡