Loss (Dean X Reader)

Começar do início

I place the sticks in the bag with my tampons and pads and I go back to the room. I lay next to Dean and I cover myself. I look at the ceiling and I place my hands on my belly. Maybe this time it goes better.

----------

It's been a week since I got the pregnancy tests and I haven't said anything to Dean yet. I have no idea how he will react. After what happened last time... When he talked about how he found me laying in a huge blot of my own blood in the bunker's hallway, he looked so hurted but scared too. It was the first time I saw him so scared. How is he going to react when I tell him that I'm pregnant again? It's only been two years since the incident. And I don't feel fully recovered yet. I still have nightmares of that night.

"Babe? Everything ok?" Dean asks causing me to snap out of my thoughts. "Hm?" "I asked if everything is ok" he repeats "Yeah" I say and I get up to leave but I stop after a few steps. Rip off the bandage. "Actually, I need to show you something" I say "Come with me" I say and I drag him to the bathroom.

"What's going on (Y/N)?" Dean asks "Give me one minute" I say and I get in the bathroom leaving him outside. I take the tests out of the bag and I go out again. "Ok, I have no idea how you will react, I certainly didn't have the best reaction, but it's kinda your fault" "Ok?" he says not understand what I'm talking about.

We go to our room and I sit him on the bed. "Ok, here we go" I say to myself and I hand him the three sticks. He looks down at them shocked. "How long did you know?" he asks still looking at the tests "A week. I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier, I just had to deal with it before I could tell you and--" I say but Dean's lips interrupt me. He kisses me slowly and passionately. We pull away after a couple of minutes. "I love you" he says. "I love you too" I say "You make me so damn happy" he says "So, you're not mad that I didn't tell you sooner?" I ask "No, I'm the happiest man alive at this point. We are gonna have another baby. How long do you think?" he asks "Probably one and a half month" I say.

"I promise to be careful, I promise not to get tired, I promise not to get close to a blade or gun, I promise that I'm going to keep this baby safe. I'm gonna do everything in power to keep them safe" I continue "I know you will. And I promise to help you with everything you need" Dean says and pecks my lips. "Get dressed, we are going out for lunch today to celebrate" he says "Ok" I say and I kiss him one last time.

Dean gets out of the room and I go to find what to wear. I dicided on a (Y/F/C) A-line flowy mindi dress with a denim jacket on top. I put on my sneakers and I go to find Dean. I met him in the kitchen and we were ready to leave. Walking to the door we met with Sam who was sitting in the library "Are you going out?" he asks "Yes. Should we tell him?" Dean asks me "Yeah" I say "I'll be back as fast as I can" Dean says and runs to the room probably to bring the pregnancy tests.

"(Y/N)?" Sam asks kinda worried "Yeah?" "Are you feeling ok?" "Yes, why are you asking?" "Are you on your period? Because you are bleeding" he says and I look down at my feet. Blood was dripping on the floor from between my legs. And that's when the pain hit me. I groan from the pain and I place my hand on my belly. "No, no, no" I say while Sam helps me sit down. "DEAN!" Sam yells and Dean comes back. He drops the three sticks on the floor and runs to me. "Not again Dean, I can't do this again" I say "Everything is going to be fine" Dean says and picks me up and carries me to the car.

----------

I get inside the bunker and I run to my room. I lock myself inside not caring if Dean wants to get in too. Why this shit keeps happening to us? Why can't we be happy for once? "(Y/N)! Please let me in" Dean says "Just leave Dean" I say "No, I love you and we need to stay together in this. Please" he begs. I open the door and I look at him. "Look, this is not easy for me. And I can't have you here looking at me with those sad and beautiful eyes of yours because I am responsible for it. So, please, just go" I say "It's not your fault (Y/N)" he says and I close the door.

----------

It's been two weeks and I am not fully recovered yet. But I was doing my routine. I didn't spent all day in bed. I haven't talked to Dean since two weeks ago. Only a 'good morning'. He even started sleeping in another room. I was planning on talking to him but everytime I went to find him, I wasn't strong enough to talk to him.

I went to the bathroom to do the laundry. Between the flannels, t-shirts and jeans, there was Dean's white shirt. Which is kinda weird and random because they haven't been in a case since two weeks ago. I let in on the side to put it later with the white cloths and I continue. But as I placed it on the side I notice something on the collar of the shirt. I pick it up to get a better look.

Something red was smudged on the collar. As I brought it closer it smelled more and more like woman's cologne but not any of mine for sure. That moment I felt like I was stabbed to the heart. I finally got the nerve to talk to him. He was in his room. Stay calm, there might be an explanation to this.

I open the door to his room and I realize that he is talking on the phone with someone. "Dean, we need to talk" I say not showing any sign of hurt or anger. "Later" he says "No, Dean we need to talk now" I say calm. "I'm gonna come and find you later, ok?" he says and I nod. I leave the room but as I closed the door behind me I heard him "She? No, she's no one, don't worry". One more stab right in the heart. I'm no one to him.

I go to my room and I take my duffel bag out of the closet. I put my clothes inside and I zip it up. I wipe the few tears that fell and I wear my jacket. I take my bag and I get out of the room.

"(Y/N)? Where are you going?" I hear Dean ask from behind. I stop and I turn around "I'm leaving you alone" "What?" "Don't pretend like you don't know Dean. I know everything" "I still don't understand what you're talking about" he says and makes me angrier. "Your white shirt has red lipstick on the collar and you can smell the woman cologne from miles away. And if this wasn't enough, I heard you on the phone. No one? Really?" I say letting my tears fall free "It's not what it seems like" he says "Then what is it?" I ask. "I... I should have something to say right now but--" he says but I interrupt him "Goodbye Dean" I say and leave the bunker.

That's the last time I saw Dean Winchester.