Jail (Dean X Reader)

Start from the beginning

"Ok (Y/N), let's get real now. Why did you lie to us earlier?" he asks "About?" I ask "The reason you are here" "Because I was testing you. So, if you want to get real, tell me who you really are" I say and they share a look. "Ok, let me start, I'm Sam and this is Dean" the tall one says "And you are here because...?" "Because of Betty's murder. It is gonna sound crazy but she was murdered by a ghost" he says and I laugh "Yeah, right" I say.

"He's telling the truth (Y/N)" Dean says "You're crazy" I say and I turn to leave nut he grabs my arm and stops me "It killed her and we think that you are next" he says "Look, I'm just gonna go now" I say trying to take my arm out of his grib. "Please (Y/N), Sam is going to go and burn the bones--" "Burn the bones?" "It's the way to kill the ghost and I'm going to stay here with you to make sure you are safe" he says.

"And what makes you think that I'm next?" I ask "Your file" he says "You killed those men but you don't belong here. You had a reason but I bet money can do many things these days" he continues. "Fine, just do it fast" I say and I sit down on the floor with my back against the wall. "Sammy, you heard her" Dean says and Sam leaves.

Dean sits down next to me. "So, how is it in here?" he asks "It's ok if you have friends" I say and he nods. "How did you end up in here anyways?" "Like you said, money can do many things" "And why did you lie?" "Because if anyone in here found out what really happened, I'll go through hell and I have eleven more years, so keep your mouth shut" "Ok" he says.

"So, this is your job? Running around and killing ghosts?" I ask "And much more. Vampires, shapeshifters, demons even angels" "Don't you ever get tired?" I ask and I look at him "Maybe but I have to protect the ones that can't protect themselves" he says and looks down. "And it's not good. I mean this life... hunting monsters, there is no joy in it. There is just chaos and violence. Nothing but pain and horror. Unpredictable evil that comes out of nowhere and rips out your shreds. You know, all I can think about is how much this life has cost me and Sam. We've lost so much. We've sacrificed so much" he continues and I can see the tears that formed in his eyes.

"I lost my mom when I was 6 and I lived just with my dad ever since. When I turned sixteen he started to bring his friends home. They were three in total. They would come twice a week, on Wednesdays and Sundays. They used to drink and use me as a human punching bag at first. Then the worst came. I was their... slave. I was even responsible to give them the blue pills" I say and a sob escapes my lips. I haven't realized that I was crying until then.

"(Y/N)..." Dean whispers "And one day after three years of this, I couldn't take it anymore. The best thing I could think of that could free from them was by killing them. So, one night I took a knife and I stabbed them. I started with my dad. I went to his room and I stabbed him. Again and again and again. I wanted to make sure that he would die because if he didn't I would never be able to leave. And then I went to the living room where the other two feel asleep. I walked to one of the couches and I stabbed the second which eventually survived. But the third one woke up and called the police" I say crying.

"And you didn't say to them what you've been through?" "Of course I did" I say and I finally look at him "But nobody listened because he had the money and I had nobody and nothing" "They didn't make a test or anything to check... you know" "They did but like I said he had the money. So, I was charged for a third degree murder and an attempted murder" I say and I wipe my tears.

He wraps his arm around my back and I lay my head on his shoulder. "If you say anything to anyone about what I just told you, you're dead" I say and he chuckles "Ok" he whispers. "By the way, how did you two managed to trick everyone that you are FBI?" I ask "We had a friend that teached us some hacking tricks" "Had?" "Yeah" "I'm sorry" "Me too" he says and rubs my back.

I let a breath out and I noticed that I can see it. Dean noticed it too. "Come on" he says and we get up "What's happening?" I ask "It's coming" he says and takes a container of salt out of his bag "Really?" I ask ironically "Yes, come here" he says and draws a cycle of salt around me "Whatever happens you stay in this cycle. Got it?" he asks "Yes" I say and suddenly the windows break and the wind blows the salt away. "Crap" I hear Dean curse and when I turn to look at him he gets thrown to a wall and falls unconscious.

Something, that I assume it is the ghost, appears in front of me. "No, bad ghost" I say trying to keep it away from me but I get pinned to the wall. It walks to me and gets its hand on my chest. It applied pressure and I felt my blood streaming down. I groaned at first but I couldn't keep myself from screaming eventually. I felt it's fingers get deeper inside of my chest. Pain, that's the only thing I could feel.

But all of a sudden it stops and I fall on the floor. I take a few breaths and Dean rushes to me. "Hey, are you ok?" he asks and helps me get up "Not really" I say holding my chest which was still bleeding. Then the ghost appears again "Come on Sammy" he whispers to himself. "Stay behind me" he says and I do. Dean shots the ghost and it disappears.

But it appears again and throws me on the other wall. Dean shots it again but it comes back. "Hey Casper!" Dean yells and it turns to him. He shoots again. It appears but it catches on fire or something and then it disappears.

Dean's phone rings "It's gone" he says and hungs up. He comes to me "Are you ok?" he asks "I think" I say and he nods I look down and I see that blood was all over my t-shirt. Dean noticed it too and took his shirt off and handed it to me. Oh,  I haven't noticed that muscle. "Thanks" I say and I take my t-shirt off. I see that Dean checking me out but I chuckle and I let him watch. "Like what you see?" I ask and he looks away "I was just... checking your wounds" he says "Yeah right" I say and I chuckle.

"WINCHESTER!" somebody yells from outside the room "Son of a bitch" Dean curses "Very convincing the game with the FBI but it's time to give up, let (Y/L/N) and give up" they yell. "No, no, no, if they think that I am working with you, I'm gonna get plus five two years at least" I say "Don't worry" Dean says and takes his phone out.

"Cas... Yeah, I need your help buddy... Thanks" he says and hungs up. A few seconds later a guy appears next to him "What the--" I say "(Y/N), that's--" "I'm Castiel, I'm and angel of the Lord" "Cas, we need to go back to the bunker" Dean says and Cas nods. He brings his hand to my arm but I stop him "Wait, what are you doing?" I ask "You wanna get out of here or get two more years?" Dean asks "Fine".

In a blink of an eye, we were transported to a library or something. "(Y/N), welcome to the bunker. It's not much and you'll need to stay inside for a couple of months so the things cool down and--" Dean says but I interrupt him by crashing my lips to his. He seemed surprised at first but he kissed me back.

We pull away after a few seconds but we keep our foreheads attached. "Cas? Can you go check on Sammy?" Dean asks "Of course" he responds and disappears. "Thank you" I say "You welcome" he says and we kiss again.