One of us (Dean X Reader)

ابدأ من البداية

"Maybe we should think about--" "No, we are not" he says cutting me off "But we have what one more day before we run out of oxygen?" "We won't, Dean is going to find us" he says and I nod. I wrap my arms around me in order to get warmer. "(Y/N), are you cold?" he asks "No, I'm fine" "Come here" he says and wraps his arms around me.

The next morning we woke up in the same position. "Good morning" Sam says "Good morning" I say ans I get up and I stretch. "The air starts to feel thicker" I say "I know" he says. "Get up" I order and he does. I walk to him and I take the knife out of his pocket. "(Y/N) no" he says "What else choice so we have?" "We wait--" "For how long? There is no time Sam. You have to realize that there is no other way".

"Even if there isn't it doesn't mean that you should be the one to do it" he says. "I do. It's my fault that we are locked in here. And Dean will not survive without you. He needs you. The wolds need both of you. So please do it" I say and I hand him the knife. "No, we need you too" he says "Sam please. There is no way I'm letting you die" I say and I take a step closer, so the knife is touching my upper abdomen.

I look at him with watery eyes. "Do it Sam. Do it so one of us survives this" I say "No" "Yes Sam please. I can't do it myself. I'm not strong enough to do it myself so please do it for me. Kill me Sam" I say and I take his hand that help the knife and brought it even closer to my body. Sam tried to take it back but I don't let him. "You're like my little brother and I'm not letting you die" "And you think that I will?" "Dean doesn't care for me anymore but he does care about you. So do it. Kill me Sam" I say and tears stream down my face.

Tears escape from his eyes too "Do it Sammy. Do it for me. Let me, finally, do something right" I say. "No" he whispers and hugs me. But then I feel the blade inside of me. I gasp and he kept his arms wrapped around me. I hold myself up by relaying on him. "I'm so sorry" he whispers "It's ok. Now twist it and pull it out" I say "No--" "Yes, make it go faster. You can do it. You are strong enough to do it" I say.

He slowly twists the blade and takes it out throwing it on the floor. After a few seconds I started falling but Sam caught me. He laid me on his lap and cried. "Sammy?" I say and I cough "Yes?" "Can you hold my hand?" I ask scared of what is going to happen next. He takes my hand giving it a squeeze, letting me know that he is here.

Sam's POV
"Can you do me a favour?" she asks between shorts breaths "Of course" "Tell Dean that I'm sorry and that I had no intention to make it look like I was flirting with that guy" "It's ok, don't think about that now" "I love you both" "We love you too" I say and I kiss her forehead. I watched as her eyes slowly closed and her body went limb.

And that's when the door opened automatically. I picked her up and I carried her out of there. I sat down and placed her on my lap. I took my phone out of my pocket and I called Dean.

"Where the hell are you Sam? And where the hell is (Y/N)?" "Track my phone and come and find us" I say and I hung up. I look down at (Y/N) and I start crying.

Dean's POV
Sam seemed pretty upset on the phone. I tracked his phone as fast as I could and I run there. They were that far so I would take the car.

I spotted Sam sitting on the ground next to a warehouse. And then I noticed (Y/N). I run there even faster. I fall on my knees next to Sam. "I'm so sorry Dean" he says. A tear escapes my eye. I cup (Y/N)'s cheek and I rub it softly. I place her on my lap and I hug her lifeless body. More tears fell when I realized that I am not going to hug her again. I am not going to kiss her again. "Let's go home Sammy" I say and I pick (Y/N) up.

I placed her body on our bed and I sat next to it. She was already looking pale and when I took her hand it was cold. "I'm sorry" I say and a few tears fall "I'm sorry for what I said yesterday. Sam told me that you were sorry. You didn't need to apologize, I should be the one to do it. You were right, I was overreacting because I was jealous. I was jealous because I love you and I want you to be only mine. But look at you now" I say and I wipe my tears. "It's my fault that you left. If I didn't say those things, you would still be here with me. I'm so sorry".

Your POV
I sit up gasping for air. I take deep breaths and I try to calm down. I look around and I realize that I am in my room. I look down at my stomach and I see a hole in my t-shirt but my skin has not a single scratch on it.

Sam runs in the room and frozes at the sight of me. He looked tired and his eyes were puffy red. "What the hell did you do?" I ask him pissed. But he doesn't answer. He just walks to me and hugs me. I hug him back and I rub his back "I'm so sorry" he whispers with a sob "It's ok" I whisper.

"Sam? Where is Dean?" I ask when we pulled away. His eyes went wide. "Crap" I curse under my breath. I get up from the bed and I go to the library. Dean came back in perfect timing. He looks like he was crying. He rushes to me and hugs me. I push him off of me "What the hell did you do?" I ask pissed "What do you mean?" he asks "Let's go inside,ok?" he says and we go in the room.

"You made a deal, didn't you?" I ask "No, I didn't" "Oh my God you did" "(Y/N)--" "Why Dean?" "Because I love you and I couldn't live with you dead" "And you think that I can?" "Don't get mad at me, please. Don't do that" "Look, I get you're ok with dying but what about me? What about me Dean?" I ask and I start to cry

"What about me Dean?" I ask again between my sobs. He comes closer and hugs me. He rubs my back and lets me cry in his chest. "I love you too much to let you die before me (Y/N)" he whispers to me "I love you too and I promise that I will find a way to get you out of this" I say "Ok" he whispers and kisses my head.