Alone (Dean X Reader)

Start from the beginning

He parked in my drive way. "Nice car" I say after the ride "Yeah, she's my baby" he says and I kinda chuckle. I look at him and I notice that he is still looking at me "What?" I ask "Nothing. I'm just thinking about how unfair life can be" "You have no idea" "It's not easy to know how hard life can be and that you are the one that have to go through it" he says and looks away from me. "How do you do it?" I ask "Day by day" he says and looks back at me. I nod. "Thank you Dean" I say and I get out of the car.

I get my phone out of my bag and I call the only people I have left, my parents. "Hello?" "I don't know what to do mom. I'm a failure, I know that but I need you mom" "What happened (Y/N)?" "The last person that cared about me just died and I have no one mom. And I really need someone now" "You said that the last person that cared about you died so why did you call me?" she says and hungs up "Mom? Mom!" I call but no answer. I throw my phone on the wall and I fall on the floor crying.

I'm all alone. And I deserve it. Because I'm messed up and broken. I couldn't take care of myself and now I'm a total failure. I'm 100% crap. Nobody wants me near them and I totally get it now.

Three days have passed and I haven't gotten out of the house. I'm trying to deal with the fact that I'm a broken failure. But a knock on the door causes me to get up from my bed. I put my hair up on a messy bun and I go to the door. I open it and there was Dean "Leave me alone" I say and I try to close the door but he doesn't let me "No. Hey, what happened to you? Were you crying (Y/N)?" he asks but I don't answer. I look around and I see one of my neighbors looking "Come in" I say.

"Sit" I say and he does next to me. "I don't want to be bothering you with my problems, so you should go" "No, I'm not leaving until you tell me what happened" "I'm just missing my best friend" "Are you sure that's all?" "Yes" "Look..." he says and takes my hand "... I'm here because I care about you and I want you to be honest with me" "You don't have to do this" I say and I get up but he doesn't let go of my hand. "What is that?" he says and rolls up the sleeve of my hoodie "Nothing" I say and I take it back.

"(Y/N) why did you do this to yourself?" he asks and a few tears fall from my eyes "You have no idea what it's like to be all alone and to only fail. So, you don't get to tell me what it's right for me because you have everything" "You're wrong here" "Yeah, you're right. Your life must be really pathetic to have time to comfort broken ones" "I know that it seems like I'm really successful but I am really messed up myself. I just want to make something good for once" he shouts and then sits down in order to calm down "There are people, family that I couldn't save. And they are not just a few. I just wanted to help without screwing up for once" he says "But that's what I do. That's what I've always done" he continues and gets up "I'm sorry for upsetting you. You won't see me again" he says and leaves.

But not for long. He comes back the next morning. "What do you want here again?" I ask "I'm helping you pass your exams" he says and goes to the kitchen carring a bag full of food "And I brought chocolate to help" he continues and I chuckle. He smiles and walks to me "I want to help you because I really like you and it breaks my heart to see you crying" he says and cups my cheek. "Well, we have a lot of things to do so we better start" I say leaning away from his touch. Not that I didn't enjoy it but I shouldn't get too attached.

It's the night before my boards and we managed to get everything done. We are currently sitting on my bed which is full of books "Ok, last question" Dean says "Hit me" I say "I've been feeling kinda nauseous the last few days and my right side is in pain" he says "Is there any possibility you are pregnant?" "Of course not" he says and I start laughing "Hey, yesterday you possibly had breast cancer" "Ok, I'm a man today" "Ok. Can you lay down for me?" "Of course" he says and lays back. "Are you in pain as I press here?" I ask applying a little pressure on his right side "Oh God, yes" he says acting like he is in pain "Appendix" "Yes" he says and high five.

He sits up and our faces get really close. He brings his hand to my cheek and puts my hair to the back of my ear. "Get some sleep, you need to be full of energy tomorrow" he whispers and I nod. "Goodnight Dean" I say before I pull away from him.

After the exam Dean had to leave for work but he promised to be back when the results were out. So, a month passed and he haven't came back. But the results are out. He was supposed to be back. I open my laptop and I type my name and code but I hesitate to press enter.

A knock on the door causes me to run there. "Dean" I say and I jump on him. He hugs me and then lets me down again "I missed you" he says " I missed you too. What took you so long?" "Sorry, I had work to do" "Come on, the results are out" I say and I drag him to the couch.

"So?" he asks "I haven't seen yet" "Why?" "I'm scared, ok? What if I failed?" "Don't say that. Let's see first and then we'll figure everything out, ok?" he says and I nod. I press the button and it starts loading. "Oh my God" I say shocked and a few tears fall "Congratulations" Dean says "Oh my God. I pass" I say "Yes, you did" he says and smiles "I pass" I yell and I kiss him. He brings his hand to my cheek and kisses me back.

Our lips move in perfect sync and neither of us wanted to stop it. But we do in order to breathe. "Congratulations dr. (Y/L/N)".