I love you (Dean X Daughter!Reader)

Start from the beginning

"Winchester. Come out. I don't like playing" Milestones shout. We walk quietly in order to reach the other side of the school to find the other group of people. We were able to find the before he did. They were locked in a classroom but they let us in. "Cristo" I yell. Nobody flinch again. "Jack, do the same thing and take everyone out" I say and he nods. I pour salt on the floor next to the door. "What are you doing?" Jack asks "Protection" "(Y/N) what is happening?" Cassie asks "Cassie? I thought you got out" "I didn't" "Are there more people in here?" "Yes, they are in classroom 12" "Ok. I need a favour. I'm gonna head there but I need you to get out and find my dad. Tell him that Milestones has black eyes and he is after me" "What is that supposed to mean?" "He'll understand" I say and she nods. "Winchester. I know you're in 23" he shouts from outside. "Jack get them out and then go to 12. I'm gonna distract him" "No, (Y/N)-" he starts saying but I leave.

"I'm here" I yell at Milestones. He throws me on the lockers and then lets me fall on the floor. I get up and I start running away from the classrooms with people. "Real mature" I hear him say but I don't stop. I run until he throws me on the wall again. I fall on the floor and he walk closer to me. He sits on my stomach and places his hands on my neck. He squeezes my neck and I try to get him off of me. "You know, I could have done this quick but I wanted to enjoy it. Like I did with your mother" he says and smiles "Imagine being the demon that hurted Dean Winchester in the worst way possible, twice" he continues.

"Hey, assbutt" Jack shouts. Assbutt? Really? "Get out of here pretty boy" "I'm not going anywhere without (Y/N)" he says but he gets pinned to the wall. "Sorry but..." Milestones starts saying and takes the blade out "... (Y/N) is available right now" he says and pushes the blade inside of my left side. I gasp as he releases my neck and gets up from me. He takes the blade out and I try to apply pressure on the wound. "Milstones!" someone yells from away and I'm pretty sure that it's my dad "Daddy is here. Let me tell him the good news" he says "Yeah, good luck with that" I say and he kicks me.

He leaves us and then Jack falls on the floor. He runs to me "(Y/N)? Hey, I'm here. Just hang on there ok?" he says and I nod. He takes his t-shirt off and puts it on my wound. "Let's get you somewhere safe" he says and helps me get up. After a few steps my legs start giving up "No, no, stay with me ok?" "Ok" I whisper "Great" he says and picks me up.

We get in a classroom and he places me on the floor. He takes out of his pockets the little containers of salt. He empties them on the floor and then comes next to me. "Hey, you are going to be fine" he says and cups my face. I nod and I cough some blood. "Are you crying?" I ask. He wipes his tears and shakes his head "No" he says and I bring my hand to his cheek. He slowly leans closer and pecks my lips softly. As he pulls away, I bit my lower lip and I smile "You liked it?" he asks "Yeah" I say and I start coughing again.

"Hey, hey, look at me" he says and I do. "You are gonna be ok" he says "Please, when my dad comes, tell him that I love him and that he was a great father" I say "No, I'm not. Because you are not dying" he says and I start coughing again. He brings me to his lap and hugs me close to his naked and clearly worked out chest.

The door opens and Dean runs to me. "Get away from her" he yells "It's fine" I whisper "Hey baby girl, I'm here" he says as he kneels next to me. He looks at Jack "She gave you this?" he asks pointing at the necklace "Yes" "Great, let's go" he says and picks me up. "He's dead baby girl. You are going to be ok" he says as he carries me outside. "I love you dad" I whisper. We get out of the school and places me inside the Impala. Jack tries to get in too but he stops him. "Where do you think you are going?" "Uhm... I--" "Let him" I whisper and I start coughing until I was completely sunken in the darkness.

I open my eyes and I look at the white ceiling. I turn my head and I see Jack on my right and dad on my left. The IV needle on my right hand is really pinching me. I move my hand and accidentally I wake Jack. "(Y/N)?" he says "Hi" I say weakly and I smile "Oh God" he says and kisses me. "Hey hey" I hear my dad's voice and then Jack pulls away. "I'm sorry sir" he says and I chuckle. "Baby girl" my dad says and hugs me. "Don't scare me like that again" he says and kisses my forehead "Only if you stop scaring the boys that like me" "Deal" he says almost immediately.

"He killed mom" I say "I know" Dean says and kisses my forehead again "But he got what he deserved" "So, this whole demon thing is real?" Jack asks and my dad looks at me "I had to" I say and he nods "And a thousand more but we'll talk about it later" "Ok" Jack says and takes my hand "I'm here" he says and kisses my hand "Please just don't this in front of me" dad says and I chuckle. "I love you dad" "I love you too baby girl".

"I love you (Y/N)" Jack says and I freeze "You're beautiful, smart and a badass. You are not afraid of anything and you put the others' needs first. You're not like the other ones. You're a million times better than those bitches" "Jack, I--" "It's ok. Don't say it yet. Say it when you feel it" he says and I smile. "Ok, I'm leaving you alone. But not for too long" dad says and gets out. I put my hand on his cheek and I make him come closer. "I think I'll say it sooner than you think" I say and I kiss him.