The lovers last dance

A/n: Jesus FUCK I didn't expect so many people to want a part three to half of death 😂. I already lined this up for today so you'll have to wait sorry. Also to everyone asking for switched to turn into a short story, I'm working on it. For now take the concept for an AU I previously talked about.

Au: dance school.

"Welcome to the academy! I'm Misa and I was asked to show you around the studio!"

"Thank you, I still don't know my way around"

The blonde girl fit with her leotard and slippers had already taken a liking to the transfer boy from Japan. Light Yagami, holder of National soloist in Japan in the tap devision has just transferred to one of the best dance schools in the world one England in hopes of competing in internationals.

"All the best dancers are here, you'll fit right in! I do contemporary, but I also perform in productions for the studio so maybe we'll get to dance together!" She smiled.

"Maybe, have you won anything around here?" Light asked, following Misa down the hallways.

"I was runner up female soloist in the mixed devision last year. I think I would have won if I didn't land funny at the end honestly. I blame my shoes, the grip was really starting to die"

The always were lined with lockers and random dancers in all kinds of outfits. Ballroom dancers in fancy collared shirts, breakdancers in comfortable easy to move in sweatpants, jazz dancers in flow-y skirts.

"Your studio is here, advanced tap is always in room 10-B" Misa said, pointing to the empty room on the left with obvious dents in the floor from tap shoes.

"Ok, there's never a room move?" Light asked.

"Not in years. Two rooms down at 11- A is my studio"

She approached the room that was still empty and had larger mirrors than the tap room, the floor covered in skid marks from slippers.

"Woah, what's going on down there?"

Misa turned to where light was looking, seeing a crowed of people in a circle on the corner, cheering each other on.

"That's a dance circle. Break dancers, hip hop dancers and street style dancers love to start little flash mobs. The boy with the blonde is the best break dancer here, his name is Mello. He's crazy good, I've seen him do a double b twist before it was so cool"  Misa explained.

Light watched the boy dance, he had amazing footwork he was definitely good at his craft, he could see why he was top of his class.

"In here is the acro room, they're doing a session so be quiet when you turn the corner" Misa explained.

They approached the window looking into the acro rooms and saw multiple dancers stretching or flipping into crash mats.

"See the red head? That's Matt, he's won tons of acro competitions. He used to be a gymnast, that's why he's so good"

Light watched as Matt back-handsrpinged across the floor and landed it perfectly, he was definitely built like a gymnast, strong shoulders and tough arms.

"He's best friends with Mello, they mix each other's styles together, that's why judges love them as a duo so much"

Break dance and acro would be an interesting combo, and break dance does involve lots of handstands and stunts so having an acro friend would definitely be helpful.

"Around his corner is a lot quieter because it's for all the more elegant styles, in 14-C is ballroom, they have the biggest room obviously" Misa said.