Tropes I'm a slut for

As usual with these kinds of posts, comment anything you want to see as a one shot.

That passionate kiss before going into battle

Person A gets hurt and the usually quiet and calm person B goes BATSHIT on whoever hurt their lover, fighting them until they surrender or die

Person A holding person B severely wounded and dying in their arms.
"Don't leave me, hold out until the ambulance gets here"
Both sides of the couple are crying but person B just smiles, thinking they're going to die and says
"I love you, stay alive" before passing out
"Hey, wake up. No, No, NO! Don't do this to me!"
Person A fears the worst and starts scream-crying while holding onto person B for dear life.

That small kiss, they pull away for a moment before practically devouring each other.

"Tis but a scratch"
"... your arm is covered in blood"

Person A and person B slow dancing in their room, knowing that the world is going to end in mere minutes. They just enjoy their last moments together, in each others arms.

Person A and B are a couple behind everyone's backs, they kiss and person C catches them, person C goes crazy with excitement. Person A walks up to person C and grabs their collar
"Tell anyone and I'll gouge your eyes out"

Person A goes up to person Bs room because they're blasting music too loud. They find person B crying while listening to the same song over and over, person A doesn't know what to do. They just kind of... sit down next to him and wrap their arms around them, person B just accepts it.

Person A singing a lullaby in tears to person B as they slowly pass out before going into a life threading surgery.

Person A sometimes takes flowers from person Bs front yard. Person A catches them after knowing it was going on for years and demands to see what they're doing with them. They end up at a graveyard.

Person A and B live in apartments adjacent to each other. The walls are really thin. One day person A is trying to put some decorations on the roof and falls off the back of the sofa and breaks through the wall, into person Bs bathroom where they're in a towel and nothing else brushing their hair.
After a moment of staring
"Holy shit are you ok?"

Person A finds person Bs cat, goes to return the cat and it turns out Person B is the cutest thing ever and holy shit, lose your cat more often so I can bring him back to you just to see you.

The train came to a screeching halt and knocked Person A into person B and they have a moment where they just stare at each other before
"Oh! Uh... sorry"
"I-it's fine... it's the trains fault"
Person C sees how flustered the two are and tries to push them into each other again.

Person A is wearing a skirt and forgets they don't have shorts underneath, they bend down to pick something up and accidentally flash person B. It happens a couple more times until person A realises and quickly pulls her skirt down to hide their hello Kitty panties while person B tries not to look with a red face.

Person A and B are complaining they're sore, person C is all like
"DID YOU TWO FUCK?!?!"
Person A and B just went to a trampoline park and bounced around for three hours.

Soulmates first words said AU but the words are something really stupid
"Wow I wasn't aware early 2000s emos existed anymore"
"So you're the one that made that a permanent fucking mark on my skin"

Soulmate AU where tears will happen when your soulmate is crying.
"Hey are you ok?"
"Yeah I'm fine, my soulmate is being a lil bitch tho"
Or
"Hey are you ok?"
"Is he's not... I'm not"

Person A resting their head on person Bs chest counting the beats of their heart.

Songs getting stuck in your head because your soulmate is singing it at the time you're thinking of it.

Person A texts person B from hospital
A: hey I'm in hospital
B: WHAT ARE YOU OK
*A sends picture of themselves in a neck brace covered in blood and dirt*
A: look at my eyeliner, it stayed on even in a fucking car crash. On fleek or what?