Half of death part 2

A/n: I wasn't originally planning on a part 2 for this AU, but I want to write Light if he were in this situation with L.

There in front of you sat the black notebook that read 'Death Note'.

At first You didn't think it was real, or that it worked, but it was. Everything lined up, names, times, dates. Light had obviously written names days in advance so people would continue to die if me missed a day, with each passing hour, a name in the book would end up in the news.

The Death Note was real, and so was the Shinigami that dropped it.

How did you know? Because you were eating an apple turnover with him.

"So, L's little magic eye managed to help you get into Lights house and take the book?" Ryuk asked.

"Yep, now we just have to wait for him to realise it's gone and come to taskforce. If you ask me when he sees the girl he's been trying to kill eating lunch with his pet Shinigami he'll be quite shocked" you smirked.

Ryuk laughed a little.

"Yeah that would be. Do the taskforce know?"

"L's telling them. I'm not to sure Mr Yagami will be too happy but he'll have to accept it. He won't snap, he has a wife and daughter to worry about, but I doubt Light will be part of that family anymore"

"I wonder how he'll break the news that his son is a murderer?"

"No clue but it'll be interesting"

As you were talking to Ryuk, L walked in with the taskforce, who were all still very shocked to hear such compelling evidence that Light was indeed Kira. Of course, his father didn't want to believe it, he had to see it himself to believe it.

"Uh... who's (y/n) talking to?" Matsuda asked, noticing you were talking to thin air.

"Oh, yeah you all need to touch the book..." L said.

He took the Death Note and had them all touch it, and many yelps of shock were let out when they could see the tall, gothic god of death sitting opposite you as you both ate apple turnovers like it was nothing.

"You can make pies out of apples?" Ryuk asked.

"Yep, strudels too, and cider and cake and tarts" you replied.

"Humans are so much cooler than Shinigami damn, the apples in the Shinigami realm are basically sand, it's gross"

"Ew, sand apples?"

"Ahem"

You both turned to see L and the taskforce looking at the two of you.

"Oh hey!"

You held out an apple turnover to L.

"Want one?" You asked.

"Double sugar?" He asked.

"Obviously, They're from your sweet cart"

L grabbed the desert and took a bite.

"Is no one going to mention the fact (y/n) is just... casually having hi-tea lunch with a god of death?" Aizawa spoke up.

"Oh yeah, this is Ryuk. He dropped the book because he was bored. Apparently there's not a lot to do in the Shinigami realm"  you explained.

"Yeah well everything's kind of dead up there, not much fun"

"Even the memes?"

"Even the memes"

"Wow that sucks"