Random prompts

So I had some ideas, in the olden days dating was very delicate and there were lots of unwritten rules, so here's some prompts revolving around those rules and some other things that happened in the past. If you want any to be made into a oneshot then comment. There aren't many but they just came to me and I thought I'd post them.

Historical relationships things.
Things couples did in the past that are kinda cute and a good story prompt.

•when soldiers went to war, they'd stitch "off limits" and "keep out" into their wives underwear to deter her from cheating or other men trying anything while they were away.
In the DN universe.
L could do this when going off to cases or you could stitch it into his boxers.
They looked like this:

•when proposing, the man would ALWAYS have to ask the parents for their blessing

In the DN world
L could fly you both all they way back to see your parents, then ask them first.

•when drive ins were a thing, it was always an unwritten rule to ask the girl out before Wednesday since Fridays were the days the drive in was the most popular. Once Wednesdays were gone, you'd have to wait until the next week.
In the DN world.
The others try to encourage L to ask you before the days end.

•when things got serious, a token of affection should be given, like a ring, pin, necklace or carving your initials into a tree it was seen as the best thing to do to make it official.
In the DN world.
Exactly as it says, a token of affection of exchanged by the both of you.

•parental approval of the partner was the thing you HAD to have back in the day. That's why the boy would always walk his date to the door, so her parents could meet him. Same goes for they girl, the boys parents would want to know about the girl their son is dating.
In the DN world.
L having to explain to Watrai that he had a girlfriend and then being told to invite her over to meet him. Or you having to introduce L to your parents for the first time and making sure they liked him.

•sex wasn't sex, it was making love. The first time was ALWAYS about passion and commitment, it was always slow burning and to show they you trusted each other enough to give yourself to each other. After all a woman's virginity was seen as the most precious thing you could take from her.
In the DN world.
Exactly as it says, a slow burning, kink free, lemon about the first time and how it was all about affection, not lust.

•chivalry was everything, treating each other like royalty was what dating was about. That and love of course. The boy would always make sure the girl was safe and obey her limits, the girl would make sure the boy feels just as loved as she does and keep him happy.
In the DN world.
A date oneshot involving all the unwritten rules of dating.

Fun fact about me: I've promised myself I'll never online date. I like the idea of dating back in the day. It was actually about love and personality not judging someone by a profile picture.

Anyway comment anything you want.